FS: Classical & Soundtrack Vinyl Records & Boxsets (ALL Brand New & Factory Sealed)

Item: Classical & Soundtrack Vinyl Records & Boxsets (ALL Brand New & Factory Sealed)
Price: This
VINYL.pdf Catalogue has all the detailed pricing, product information and shipping terms
Item Condition:
ALL Brand New & Factory Sealed
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, bank transfer, Cash

Extra Info:

• Check out my feedback for your peace of mind
  • Happy to negotiate a deal on a bulk order
  • PM for any inquiries

IMG_6061.jpg

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6059.jpg

IMG_6062.jpg

IMG_6065.jpg

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_6067.jpg

IMG_6068.jpg

IMG_6623.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

IMG_6626.jpg

IMG_6627.jpg

jurassic-world_gatefold_disks_1200_1024x1024.jpg

Edited by Nait

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By franky995
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Heatherton State: VIC Payment Method: Reason for selling: Sold the cans Further information:

For sale is my Forza Noir balanced headphone cable. I have had this made by Forza in Poland and am the first owner.

Now with 4pin XLR to 3.5mm adapter meaning you can also use the cable for your portable devices or single ended. Gives you 2 cables in 1 !

XLR terminations are Neutrik and 3.5mm termination is Viablue. So all very high quality components.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en/product.php?id_product=81

The cable arrived and in the meantime I decided to sell my Clears. Sounds a tad warmer than the Black Dragon V2 without losing detail or clarity. Outstanding cable both in terms of sound and build quality. It feels smooth and soft so good for a cuddle (no worries I haven’t).

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By jasonppp
      Item Condition: Used, good Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hindmarsh State: SA Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: MOVE TO ALL IN ONE GEAR. Further information:   in excellent condition comes with box, rca cables and remote. Purchased from minidisc in 2018 and has worked perfectly. BOUGHT FROM MEMBER FROM HERE.  
      By itself IFI PRO ICAN produce great sound, but with ifi ipower elite, it gives better background cleanness and tighter sound, very noticeable upgrade. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By ETknowsaudio
      Item Condition: Mint (see description) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: South Yarra State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup, Bank transfer Reason for selling: Needed a headphone solution for Mastering Further information:

Sony IER-Z1R in-ear monitors  purchased late April 2020 from Addicted to Audio. These are in as excellent condition as possible for a used product, in other words: Mint. I personally used 2 pairs of tips with them (the 2 smallest sized triple comfort tips). I have cleaned them in a warm soapy water soak and disinfected with q-tips. Of course, replacements can easily be ordered from Sony. 

I love these, they are premium, with the performance of these having an astounding reproduction of sound. I've always loved Sony and products like these just add to that. 

These IEMs won't have a single fingerprint on them as I strictly used a microfiber cloth to handle them. I want the buyer to experience the same feeling I got when I first opened the packaging. It is a luxurious product. As such, these come along with all the original packaging undisturbed, with the booklets untouched and the factory cables unused (as I had my own custom cable that I use with IEMs).

Contents include:
      - Sony IER-Z1R left and right in ear monitors
      - Original brochures and leaflets
      - Full array of factory provided tips
      - 1x factory cable and 1x spare factory cable.

I am forced to sell these because I got a different headphone monitoring solution that lends itself well to mastering tasks which is what I need right now. Would I rather keep these if I didn't have financial shortfall? The answer is, of course.

Here are some photos (zero filters used - these are just a premium, shiny, exquisite looking in-ear monitor).

Photos:
      (For full photo album of these beauties - 25 shots total - please go to my shared album here:
      Sony IER-Z1R - Google Drive)

• By jasonppp
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hindmarsh State: SA Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: MOVE TO ALL IN ONE GEAR. Further information: It is Brand New Condition. It is recent version of Diablo, so there is no sample rate issue. Currently 1445 from A2A, so you can have 200 discount for brand new one.   
      Here you can check info and spec : https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/ifi-audio-micro-idsd-diablo-portable-headphone-amp-dac

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By jasonppp
      Item Condition: Used, Mint Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hindmarsh State: SA Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Prefer Head Fi Further information:  Purchased from Apple years ago.  It is very good condition, working perfectly.  Compared to Muso 2nd Gen, it sounds more warm and neutral.   

Stream Music From Virtually Any Source in Stunning Sound with Naim Mu-so Wireless Music System: Apple AirPlay, Universal Plug 'n' Play, aptX Bluetooth, Spotify, Internet Radio, & Multi-Room Capability Award-Winning Naim Mu-so Delivers 450 Watts Through Six Amps and 32-Bit DSP Inspired from Bentley-Made Design: Also Features Touchscreen Volume Dial and Innovative App Six 75-Watt Amplifiers, 32-Bit DSP Deliver Audiophile-Quality Performance Looks As Good As It Sounds, Features Two-Patent Pending Designs Dimensions (HWD): 4.8" x 24.7" x 10.1"  

Photos:

PLEASE READ