Sign in to follow this  
AvidListener

SOLD: FS: ME550 Mk 1 Amp with Hi-Cap option

Item: ME550 Mk 1 + Hi Cap
Price: $800 + shipping at your cost to any Australian location.
Item Condition: Excellent front, back and sides but shows few marks on top as per photo's
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: Bought this amp from friend who used this in his second system. He had the Hi Cap option retro-fitted as per the photo of the invoice (installed by Reg Mills stereo). The strong sunlight in the top surface close-up photos shows up the equipment 'feet' marks far worse than they appear in real life. When in a cabinet, or in normal light, they are not noticeable (as per the photos taken from about a metre away, which show how faint those marks really are). The amp has performed flawlessly over the past 6 years driving Ambience 1600's and occaisionally Dynaudio S1.4's. All the original packaging and manuals supplied. I've seen Mk 1's minus the Hi Cap option selling for around this price, but I have not had Peter Stein check it over and I am aware the new owner may wish to do so, so I offer it at this (lower) price. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

ME550-5.jpg

ME550-6.jpg

ME550-7.jpg

ME550-2.jpg

ME550-9.jpg

ME550-8.jpg

ME550-1.jpg

Nothing else would come near this for the price!!!!!

A Hi capped bargain.

Why isn't it sold yet???......😕

GLWTS

26 minutes ago, JohnL said:

Nothing else would come near this for the price!!!!!

A Hi capped bargain.

Why isn't it sold yet???......😕

GLWTS

There are so many people who appreciate this, but don't have the funds or need for it. Me included...
 Best of luck with the sale of this excellently-specced amp.

Sorry anyone who is asking for info or sending me pm's ... suburbs just going through NBN rollout and we lost connections yesterday. I will try to get on when I can but apologise in advance if it takes a few hours to check and respond. (Bloody NBN!)

12 hours ago, AvidListener said:

Sorry anyone who is asking for info or sending me pm's ... suburbs just going through NBN rollout and we lost connections yesterday. I will try to get on when I can but apologise in advance if it takes a few hours to check and respond. (Bloody NBN!)

NBN sucks