EXPIRED:  Esoteric E-03 dual input phono stage

Item:  Esoteric E-03 dual input phono stage
Price: $ 3,000 plus postage
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash. Preference given to local purchaser but can ship.
Extra Info: All original packaging & Manual - (power lead missing will supply standard one.)

1.thumb.JPG.22fdefe29798cd626a349737478c9825.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.9b004ec410a39335cc8993e8f7d3fbbd.JPG

3.thumb.JPG.19449273f0951ea368f0335f322510a8.JPG

4.thumb.JPG.5c2750bb5eae0ad3a543534f968217a8.JPG

5.thumb.JPG.3bcac85cd9975d707d13a16ed596eecb.JPG

6.thumb.JPG.8503a5e316cfd9807740c5d9ed9fbd99.JPG

7.thumb.JPG.c2c7825c8d114066ef31b3f8cec16c41.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal Cash EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: bungled in as part of a deal this is pretty much brand new and unused. Opened to test and make sure all good. 

Photos:

• By mminnett
      Item Condition: Excelent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Stanmore State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal +3% Reason for selling: Need the funds Selling my Esoteric SA-50 SACD player, it is in excellent condition and operates flawlessly (there are a few light scratches on the remote). I find that I am using my Roon Nucleus most of the time so the Esoteric is not being used.
      I am the second owner and the player comes with Remote, Manual and original box.
      The player alone weighs 18KGs and the build quality is superb. Happy to audition if you are local.

Lots of great reviews:

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/esoteric18/sa50.html

Would prefer a local sale but also happy to ship via TNT.

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal EFT Cash Reason for selling: Funds Further information: less than 3 mths old. Best phono stage I have used in my journey by a mile!!! 

Photos:

• By Lukoo
      Price: $900 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Manly State: New South Wales Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank deposit Reason for selling: no longer used Further information: 
      This preamp/phono stage is quite a rare find. Bought from COEM Audio in Brisbane in 2011, it got little use in my vinyl rig. I'm mainly using digital sources these days, so it's time for this great preamp to find a new home.

I first read about this preamp/phono stage in a very positive review by David Kan at 6moons: http://www.sixmoons.com/audioreviews/kingrex6/preference.html
      You can find all the details in this review. I particularly like the sliding door on top of the unit, which allows you to change the phono settings on the fly. (Note that my unit did not come with the isolation cones as shown in David's review.)

I'm the original owner and have the original packaging. I'm happy to post at buyer's cost for postage and insurance.

Price includes donation to stereonet.

• By Yamaha_man
      Item: Esoteric C-03X pre amplifier with HT bypass
      Price: $7500
      Item condition: Spotless 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Cash is king
      Extra Info: I honestly can't fault this thing.
      The best pre I've ever owned and had in my system..
      Leather bound remote included as is the original packaging.
      New replacement model is $15,000.
      Around 22kg out of the box, built like a tank.

Specs
      http://www.esoteric.jp/products/esoteric/c03x/indexe.html

Photos: To come.