Sign in to follow this  
Selby Thornbury

FS: Vincent B-Stock Hi-Fi Components

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Hi Neo,

Thanks for your message

These are still current models, so we don't have any B-stock of these at the moment.

Kind regards,

David

David, would you be happy for Grizzly to pick up the CD-S4 if I buy it?

He will not be able to collect for 1 month  about 17th October.

Edited by Batty

4 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

Steve if you can wait I'm happy to bring it back with me in October

MIght just take you up on that Ant.

Are you there now?

2 minutes ago, Batty said:

MIght just take you up on that Ant.

Are you there now?

Not til October 17th. Surely they'd hold it for a short while?

2 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

I'll ask

Just now, Batty said:

David, would you be happy for Grizzly to pick up the CD-S4 if I buy it?

Not a problem at all. I'll PM you the direct number to call to make payment

2 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

Yes we can hold it for you until October 17th.

Payment details requested.

Gotta love SNA.

Edited by Batty

Went in and met David the other day. 

Really nice guy and a great shop. 

I’ve bought a fair bit of stuff off the net but never been in before. 

Keep up the great work! 

Selby stepped up and took care of a warrantee issue with a SV 237  I purchased from another dealer during a change of distributor sale. The new distributor mistakenly sent me to a repair shop in Sydney that refused to work on the unit. Selby stepped up and handled the repair and covered shipping to and from Sydney to Melbourne. Extraordinary and much appreciated. Thank you again Fred.

Couldn’t be happier with my new sv227. Sounds amazing and an immense improvement in sq from my Yamaha avr.  Built like a brick $h!thouse at over 20kg.

Can’t wait till I get the go ahead from the mrs for some new speakers. Working on just after Xmas. Will def come in and see what’s on sale then! 

39 minutes ago, Kasman said:

Can’t wait till I get the go ahead from the mrs for some new speakers. Working on just after Xmas. Will def come in and see what’s on sale then! 

Get the best you can buy. The better the speakers the better you'll hear how good these units are! I picked up the SV 237 and it is awesome with reference speakers. 

Yeah will be putting a post on the wtb section for second hand when the time comes. Want to stretch my funds as far as they can go. 

I listened to the 237 with Krix esoterix a while back and WOW!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By spares
      Item: Audio Technica AT-LP5
      Price: $400 ono
      Item Condition: 9/10
      Reason for selling: upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Mint condition table which is a perfect starter pack. Everything is in the box as per from the factory. Shipping is possible.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Audiouser
      Item: Dynaudio Contour 1.3SE rosewood 
      Price: $1750 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:  The speakers are in excellent condition, always kept in a pet and smoke free room. Please check the attached photos. I have the grills. They are not used much and in full working condition. I don’t have the original box but will pack well for shipping if needed.

• By Hydrology
      Item: FS: Cambridge Audio 551P MM Phono Preamp
      Price: $85 plus $20 shipping
      Item Condition: Very good, few marks (See pics)
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays 3% fees), Bank Deposit
      Extra Info: No box but will be securely packaged if shipped.

Photos: 

• By Spider27
      Item: Japan Pressed LPs 
      Price: See Below
      Item Condition: VG to NM
      Reason for selling: Thinning collection a bit
      Payment Method: Post with Paypal Friends or Bank Transfer Only
      Extra Info:

Thinning collection a bit. Will run this Ad for next 3 days and keep whatever left of.

Minimum order is 4+ LPs per order, please...

AVAILABLE

A Taste of Honey - Another Taste, Capitol, ECS-81212, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM    $12
      Alain Barriere - Angela, Barclay, SR 469, JAP Press with OBI, G/G+    $8
      Albert Hammond - Your World And My World, CBS Sony, 25AP 2025, JAP Press with OBI,  NM/NM    $12
      Alessi - All for a Reason, AM Records, GP-2072, JAP Press with OBI, VG+/NM    $12
      Arabesque - Greatest Hits, Victor, VIP-28019, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Arabesque - Greatest Hits, Victor, VIP-28019, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Bad Company -Burnin Sky, ILS-80785, JAP Press,  G+/NM   $12
      Barbara Mandrell - In Black & White, MCA, VIM-6288, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Barry Gibb - Now Voyager, Polydor, 25MM 0385,  JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Bay City Rollers - It's a game, Arista, IES-80850, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM   $12
      Bay City Rollers - Rollers Collection, Arista, IES-80602, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM  $12
      Brian Hyland - The Bashful Blond, Kapp, VIM-4004, JAP Press, NM/NM    $12
      Buster - Self title, RCA, RVP-6177, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Carol Douglas - Midnight Love Affair, RCA, RVP-6110, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Cecilio & Kapono - Elua, CBS Sony, 20AP 2326, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      Cecilio & Kapono - Night Music, CBS Sony, 20AP 2327, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      Cecilio & Kapono - Self Title, CBS Sony, 20AP 2325, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      Cecilio & Kapono - The Best Of, CBS Sony, 20AP 2324, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      Celi Bee - Fly Me On The Wings of Love, CBS Sony, 25AP 1191, JAP Press, VG/NM    $12
      Charlene - Used To Be, MoTown, VIL-6016, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Cherry Bombz - The House of Ecstasy, Lick Records, 15PP-55,  JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $10
      Cheryl Ladd - Take a Chance, Capitol, ECS-91031,  JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Chic - Believer, Atlantic, P-11398, JAP Press, NM/NM    $12
      Chicken Shack III, Meldac, MEL-25, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Christie Allen - Goose Bumps, Warner, P-10957J, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Christopher Cross - Every Turn of the World, Warner, P-13207, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM   $12
      Clive Hunt - Ruff'N" Tuff, Japan Reecords, JAL-2508, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM    $12
      Corey Hart - Fields of Love, EMI, EYS-91181, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12
      Culture Club - The War Song (12" Single), Virgin, 14VA-9001, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $8
      Culture Club - Waking up with House on the Fire, Virgin, 28VB-1001, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $10
      Dave Edmunds - D.E. 7th, Arista, 25RS-163, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      David Merrick - Promises, Promises, United Artists, SR 397, JAP Press, G/NM    $10
      Deniece Williams - Niecy, CBS Sony, 25AP 2300, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      Diana - Diana, Victor, VIP-6720, JAP Press, VG+/NM    $12
      Dick St. Nicklaus - Magic, Epic, 25-3P-187, JAP Press with OBI, VG+/NM    $12
      Dorothy Moore - Once Moore with Feeling, RCA, RVP-6347, JAP Press with OBI, VG+/NM    $12 
      Eddie Hodges | Chordettes - I'm Gonna Knock On your Door & lollipop, Victor, VIP-4004(M), JAP Press, NM/NM    $12 
      Emily Starr Explosion - Greatest Hits, Overseas Records, SUX-219-V, JAP Press with OBI, VG+/NM   $12 
      Enchantment - Enchantment, Liberty, LLS-80767, JAP Press, G+/NM    $11 
      England Dan & John Ford Coley - The Best Of, Warner, P-10753A, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12
      Frankie Smith - Children of Tomorrow, Japan Record, JAL-13, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Frankie Valli - Our Day will Come, EMI, EMS-80410, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      G.C. Cameron - Self Title, Victor, VIP-6338, JAP Press, VG/NM    $12
      Gladys Knight & The Pips - All In A Knight's Work, Tamla Motown, SJET-8318, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Glenn Frey - The Allnighter, MCA, VIM-6329, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Gloria Gaynor - I Have a Right, Polydor, MPF 1272, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Go-Go's - Talk Show, CBS Sony, 28AP 2828, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Growing Up - Movie Soundtrack (Mono), EPIC, 25-3P-37, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM    $12
      Harry Belafonte - Homeward Bound, RCA, SHP-6091, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM  $9
      Harry Belafonte - Play Me, RCA, RCA-5098, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM  $9
      Harry Belafonte - The Warm Touch, RCA, SHP-6189, JAP Press with OBI, OK/OK  $9
      Howard Jones - Dream Into Action, Warner, P-13086, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      Howard Jones - Human's Lib, Warner, P-11469, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      Jermaine Jackson - Jermaine Jackson, Arista, 20RS-58, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM    $12
      Jerry Butler - The Ice Man Cometh, Mercury, SM-7288, JAP Press, VG/VG    $12
      Jimmy James - You Don't Stand a Chance if You Can't Dance, PYE Records, UXP-634-Y, JAP Press with OBI,  VG/NM    $12
      Joe Tex - Bumps and bruises, EPIC, 25AP 586, JAP Press, G/VG    $12
      John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Milk and Honey, Ono Music, 25MM 0260, JAP Press, NM/NM    $12
      Julian Lennon - Valotte, Virgin, 28VB-1002, JAP Press with OBI, G+/NM $12
      John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Milk and Honey, Ono Music, 25MM 0260, JAP Press, NM/NM  $12
      John O'Banion - Satomi Hakken Den, EastWorld, WTP-90258, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      John O'Banion - Self Title, Warner Pioneer, P-11020E,  JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      Johnny Cymbal - Mr Bass Man, MCA, VIM-4005, JAP Press, NM/NM    $12
      Johnny Mathis - Friends in Love, CBS Sony, 25AP 2361, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12
      Kalapana - Many Classic Moments 2LP Sets (Movie Soundtrack), Trio Records, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12
      Kathleen Battle - Handel Ombra Mai Fu (12" Single), Seven Seas, K15C-4019, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $9 
      Keane, Keane, CBS Sony, 25AP 2099, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12
      Lemon Popsicle 5 - Movie Soundtrack, Victor, VIP-5118~19, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Limahl - Don't Suppose, EMI, EMS-91080, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM    $12 
      Mac Davis - All the love in the World, CBS Sony, SOPO 92,  JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Mandy - Mandy, PWL Records, ALI-28097, JAP Press, NM/NM    $12
      Maria Muldaur - Waitress in a Donut Shop, Warner, P-8522R, JAP Press with OBI, G+/VG    $10
      Marilyn McCOO & Billy Davis Jr - I Hope We Get to Love in Time, YX-8056-AB,  JAP Press with OBI, G/NM    $12 
      Melissa Manchester - Bright Eyes, CBS Sony, BLPM 33, JAP Press with OBI, G+/NM    $12
      Mo - Ha Ha ! The Sound of Laughing, Polystar, 25S-153, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Moment by Moment - Movie Soundtrack, RSO, MWF-1059, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12
      Movie Soundtrack - The Elephant Man & Mystery's Shadow, WTP-80146, JAP Press, G+/NM    $12 
      Night Ranger - 7 Wishes, Warner, P-13131, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Nokie Edwards - Nokie !, Cream Records, SP-80355, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM    $12
      Olivia Newton John - Let me be there, EMI, EMS-80077, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM    $12 
      Olivia Newton John - Physical, EMI, EMS-91035, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Olivia Newton John - Come On Over, EMI, EMS-80490, JAP Press with OBI, VG+/NM    $12 
      Pablo Cruise - A Place In The Sun, AM Records, AMP-6013, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      Pablo Cruise - Out of Our Hands, AM Records, AMP-28082, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      Pablo Cruise - Part of the Game, AM Records, AMP-6066, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12
      Paradise Alley - Movie Soundtrack, MCA, VIM-7242, JAP Press, NM/NM    $12
      Passionata - Mysterious Passion, Victor, SJX-20182, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Paul & Paula vs The Angels - Rock N Roll Collection Vol. 6, Philips, SFX-10608(M), JAP Press, VG/NM    $12 
      Paul Jabara and Friends (Weather Girls, Leata Galloway, Whitney Houston), 25AP 2578, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12
      Paul Jabara and Friends (Weather Girls, Leata Galloway, Whitney Houston), 25AP 2578, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Paul McCartney - Tug of War, EMI, EPS-81485, JAP Press, VG/VG  $15
      Peabo Bryson - Take No Prisoners, Warner, P-13165, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12
      Penny McLean - It Lady Bump, Victor, SWX-6281, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Phil Seymour - 2, CBS Sony, 25AP 2369, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM   $12
      Philip Bailey - Continuation, CBS Sony, 25AP 2676,  JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Pineapple Boys - Big Wave, Moon records, MOON-25002, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Private School - Movie Soundtrack, Eastworld, WTP-90230, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12  
      Ray Goodman & Brown II, Mercury, RJ-7693, JAP Press, NM/NM    $12 
      Ron Banks And The Dramatics - The Dramatic Jackpot, ABC, YQ-8014-AB, JAP Press, VG/VG    $12
      Ronnie Spector - Siren, Polydor, 28MM 0184, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM    $12 
      Rosetta Stone - Rock Pictures, EMI, EMS-80970, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12  
      Sam and Alan - Together Again for the first time, Trio Records, PA-6090, JAP Press , NM/NM   $12 
      Samantha Fox - Sam's Collection, Zomba, ALI-22001, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM   $12 
      Sammy Davis - JR, MCA, MCL-1053, JAP Press, G+/NM    $10
      Sergio Mendes - Alegria, Alfa Records, ALR-6038, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM    $12 
      Sheena Easton - Madness, Money and Music, EMI, EMS-91050, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12  
      Sheena Easton - Madness, Money and Music, EMI, EMS-91050, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12 
      Sheena Easton - Take my time, EMI, EMS-91015, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12 
      Sheena Easton - Todo Me Recuerda A Ti, EMI, EMS-91089, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12 
      Silk - Fuse One, CTI Records, K26P-6140, JAP Press with OBI, G/NM    $12 
      Smokey Robinson - Smokey's Family Robinson, Victor, VIP-6303, JAP Press, VG/NM $12 
      Smokey Robinson - Where There's Smoke, Motown, VPI-6715, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12 
      Spandau Ballet - Parade, Chrysalis, WWS-91085, JAP Press, VG/NM    $12 
      Stephen Bishop - Careless, Warner, P-5931, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      Taco - After Fight, RCA, RPL-8175, JAP Press with OBI, G+/NM   $12 
      The Best of The Hondells - Rock N Roll Collection Vol.5, Mercury, SFX-10607, JAP Press, NM/NM   $12 
      The Billion Dollar Band - Self Title, RCA, RVP-6204, JAP Press, G+/NM    $12 
      The Chi-Lites - Heavenly Body, RVC, RPL-8037, JAP Press, NM/NM   $12 
      The Chi-Lites - Honey Girl, King Records, GP-1069, JAP Press, VG/NM  $12 
      The Dells - I Touched a Dream, 20 Century Fox, RPL-8012, JAP Press, NM/NM  $12 
      The Dells - There is, Cadet Records, BT-8058, JAP Press, G+/NM  $12 
      The Dells - We Got To Get Our Thing Together, Mercury, RJ-7065, JAP Press, G+/NM  $12 
      The Everly Brothers - Best, Victor, VIP-4003, JAP Press, NM/NM    $12 
      The Fabulous Flamingos - The Fabulous flamingos, Roulette, YZ-76-R0, JAP Press, G/VG+    $12 
      The Four Tops - Tonight! , Casablanca, 25S-37, JAP Press, VG/VG    $12 
      The J Geils Band - Nightmares, Warner, P-8510A, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM   $12 
      The J Geils Band - Sanctuary, EMI, EYS-81156, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      The Love Unlimited Orchestra (Barry White) - Rhapsody in White, 20th Century, GP-329, JAP Press with OBI, G/NM    $12 
      The Manhattans - Black Tie, CBS Sony, 25AP 2046, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM   $12 
      The Manhattans - Too Hot to Stop, CBS Sony, 28AP 3022, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM  $12 
      The Moody Blues - Every Good Boy Deserves Favour, Polydor, L20P1022, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 
      The Moonglows - Greatest Hits (Look, It's The Moonglows), Nippon, Mono, BT-8061, JAP Press, G+/NM    $12 
      The Stylistics - Fabulous, Hugo & Luigi, VIP-6328, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM  $12 
      The Stylistics - Thank  You Baby, Avco, SWX-6193, JAP Press with OBI, VG/NM  $12 
      The Stylistics - Twin Deluxe (2 LP Sets), Avco, SJET-9454~5, JAP Press with OBI, VG+/NM  $17
      The Three Degrees - International, CBS Sony, ECPO-10-PH, JAP Press with OBI,   NM/NM  $12 
      The Three Degrees - International, CBS Sony, ECPO-10-PH, JAP Press with OBI, VG+/NM  $12 
      The Three Degrees - Self Title, CBS Sony, ECPM-46-PH, JAP Press with OBI, VG+/NM  $12 
      Tony Rice - Tony Rice, RCA, RVP-6357, RVP-6357, JAP Press, G+/NM    $12 
      USA for Africa - We Are The World (12" Single), 12AP 3021, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $8
      Utopia - Ra, Bearsville, P-10251W, JAP Press, G+/NM    $12 
      Village People - Go West, Casablanca Records, VIP-6663, JAP Press with OBI, NM/NM    $12 

Thank you.

Photos: 

• By chin168
      Item:  Acrolink 7N-A2400iii XLR Interconnect Cable 1m
      Price: $480 ( New $1300 )
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Not Been Use
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This is 1m XLR Interconnect Cable.
      Have Original Box, Can Ship At Buyers Expense.
      Pick Up Is Available.