Sign in to follow this  
Krumlov

WTB: Logitech Harmony 670 (or other backlit)

Item: Logitech Harmony 670
Price Range: $40
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: I just missed out on one on eBay so think this price is reasonable. I am after something which is well backlit for my theatre room. Already have one Harmony remote so would like to keep to the brand.

Suggest getting this

https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/logitech-harmony-universal-remote-650-inlog3404

It is a current model (670 is discontinued), widely available and Officeworks will be around should you need to claim on warranty. Mine has been working well for at least 5 years. If it dies, easy to replace at any Officeworks with its extended opening hours...

Harmony 650 is probably the one to get and can sometimes be found for around $60 new,  but no such deals around at the moment I can see.         

$75 here.  

https://www.logitechshop.com.au/logitech-harmony-650-universal-remote-colour-screen/

I bought a 2 pack a few months ago from their ebay store for $110 delivered.   

2 hours ago, manchu said:

Harmony 650 is probably the one to get.   

Thanks. I've got a 650 for the lounge room and yes its great but I was looking for something that lights up better than that...?

I have a harmony 1000i, used it a few times. Pm me if you are interested. 

2 hours ago, gonefishing999 said:

this might still be for sale .

Thanks but I'm looking for something cheaper.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)