FS: Children’s playpens

gz76

Item: Children’s playpens
Price: $80 each, two available
Item Condition: Excellent used condition, no visible damage.
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info:

I’ve got two of these available in white with boxes. They can be used independently to fence a pair of speakers, or combined to enclose a whole system or partition off a room. I can provide photos if necessary but they’re boxed and in storage at the moment, so please refer to product photos and specs here: https://www.bunnings.com.au/perma-child-safety-playpen-barrier_p4211372

Can also be used to keep your children in, if so inclined.

DBE908E9-FC9C-4C5D-82F8-A69BEF179AA5.thumb.jpeg.b335a01799f6a16c52320762c71c3c2a.jpeg

hey gz76

Can you please tell me what the total length of the two playpens would be if they are installed as in the picture you uploaded?  They can be joined together to form one large / long barrier, yeah?

Thanks

DaveR

Thanks gz.  I've got an area I have to barricade off.  The Bunnings listing says "73-370cm wide"  so I guess two of them together would give a total of 7.4m.

I will measure my space tomorrow and get back to you.

If you get offers in the meantime, don't feel like you need to hold them for me.

DaveR

Edited by Prana69
Corrected

@Prana69 That adds up… I just checked and I only used 7 panel segments for my span, of a total 12 segments available from the two sets.

I remember now having to buy the second one because I was one panel short. I had blocked that memory out!