SOLD: FS: UPDATE 17/9/19 Discounts --- s/hand Like NEW and Vintage Vinyl Beauties

Candyflip

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below - DISCOUNTS ALREADY APPLIED
Reason for selling ... latest finds
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
        Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new & s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd
OG = 'OriGinal pressing'

OIS = 'Original Inner Sleeve'

'320'/'RL'/'MASTERDISK'/'STUDIO 301' etc = refers to mastering engineer(s) initials for tracking who mastered what, where and when.

IMG_20190915_201025.thumb.jpg.30b7daf509c5f377d48eabc8b7b2b5bb.jpgIMG_20190915_201708.thumb.jpg.1bbf1857519dc5febd092799187226ce.jpgIMG_20190915_202046.thumb.jpg.387a5145be6726a0eb786d7ebe5aa7d6.jpg

Sade – Promise - 1985 US repress (FR 40263) VG/VG++. Cover very presentable and tending VG+, but for a little edgewear top/bottom and at opening, small wrinkles along spine, and rubbing on front, a little stronger on back, some light edge bumps. The OIS is a little off-white but looking great, and the wax almost as fresh as a new copy with virtually no wear to be found.   $28

David Bowie – ChangesOneBowie – 40th Anniv. black vinyl in shrink (190295994082) NM/NM. Still in 99% factory shrink. 2016 reissue sounds amazing. No wear on any part of the cover, poly-lined paper OIS or record, to speak of.   $28

Drive By Truckers – Southern Rock Opera -  US 2003 original gatefold edition (0008817030814) VG/NM. Some cover damage to top left corner only (bend/wrinkles) of the gatefold, else shmick all around. Two awesome records without a single mark.   $28

B-52’s – B-52’s (ST) – 2018 exclusive Limited Back to 80’s Rhino YELLOW repress (603497859481) NM/NM. As new copy, cut by Chris Bellman @ Bernie Grundman mastering, and pressed to only 2900 pieces. No wear to speak of anywhere.   $39

David Bowie – Hours – 2019 Limited edition reissue from Friday Music on blue and gold splatter pattern translucent foldout gatefold (08929421481553) NM/NM. Beautiful individual splatter (no two are the same), which is quite probably the best splatter record I've ever seen. It really is gorgeous to behold and a quite literal work of art. This copy is as good as it gets - no wear to anything, or anywhere. Id prefer to keep this one if you don't.  :)
  $65

Teenage Wrist - Chrome Neon Jesus - European 2018 press in gatefold (8714092756319) NM/NM. My favourite band of 2018, with gorgeous melodies and crunching fuzz guitar abounding. These guys owe more than a little debt of gratitude to Catherine Wheel, so if you like gazing at yer shoes occasionally, get into this one!  As new - this was my second, unplayed,c opy.  With download card and still in 99% shrink. Opened and stored.  $28

Rolling Stones – Tattoo You – AUS 1981 Maxicut OG (COC 16052) NMNM. Archive quality original 80’s copy w/both original inserts looking fantastic. Cover is unmarked and looks new. Wax looks as new with even the print on the labels looking so fresh it could have been done yesterday.  Maxicut mastered at EMI by Greg Henderson (cursive ‘GH’ in the deadwax). Superb example.  $45

Roger Waters – The Wall Live in Berlin – 2015 French made 3 Disc set in huge foldout gatefold (888751554115) VG/VG++. The Soundtrack From A Film By Roger Waters And Sean Evans. 3LP in tri-fold jacket on 180-gram audiophile vinyl, includes the 16-page book with color photos. Mastered by ex-Pork's engineer, Barry Grint ('Bazza'). Cover is great but for ripped 3cm x 2cm chunk on the spine, which looks great in the Blake sleeve as it's folded where it should be - only shows when you take it out of the sleeve. Else everything else from the colour OIS (3 x) and the records (also 3 x) are immaculate and as new.   $55     

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon - 2016 reissue in gatefold (888751842519) VG++/NM. Cover has only lightest marks, but looks  awesome in Blake sleeve. Comes w/everything (poly lined black paper inner, 2 x posters, 2 x stickers, absolutely mint). Record is unplayed and brand new. Basically this one has been opened and put back on the shelf until now.  $35 

Pink Floyd – Wish you Were Here – 2016 remastered reissue (888751842618) VG+/VG++. The stereo remastered album on Heavyweight 180 vinyl remastered from the original analogue tapes by James Guthrie, Joel Plante and Bernie Grundman. Missing the black wrap, and the postcard. Everything else there and VG++.   $35   

Pink Floyd – Saucerful of Secrets – 2016 remaster series (888751841918) VG+/VG++. Missing the hype sticker, and some edgewear to the bottom right leading edge of the cover front, few small wrinkles on the back edges. The wax is in it's black paper poly-lined sleeve, and mint/unplayed.   $35

David Bowie – Ziggy – 2016 repress on 180gm black vinyl (0825646287376) VG+/VG++/ Cover is great but for one small bend top right front and small wrinkle bottom right. Lovely OIS. Wax has only the smallest, lightest marks at all.   $28  

John Frusciante – The Empyrean – 2019 repress dbl black vinyl (0811481011207) VG+/NM.  The 2013 original is of course just about unobtanium at any decent price, so this is a very welcome repress. Recut by John Frusciante and Bernie Grundman from the original analog tapes. This double disc LP includes a download card of the album plus bonus tracks in hi-resolution. Cover is fabulous but for some vertical cat scratches along back cover spine, and a wrinkle from the edge. Else the 2 x OIS and records are immaculate. The best thing that ever happened to the Chili Peppers.   $55 

Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms – AUS 1985 1st press (824 499-1)  VG+/NM. Nice front cover with just some very light small edge wrinkles, and a hint of rubbing central front. The back is good with a hint of ringwear. Very nice OIS. Most importantly, a glossy deep black immaculate disc without a single mark, and the ‘A/B’ deadwax marks. Should play without a single sound.  $28

Holly Cole – Temptation – US 2018 Classic Record AAP 200 gram gatefold Limited Edition reissue w/three bonus tracks  (APP 048) VG/VG++. Cover is good but for some corner bumps, and small bends top right front and back top left. Split edges on bottom edge, but inside gatefold is mint. Two perfect unplayed glossy records, with colour insert. Great set.   $75 

Melody Gardot – Worrisome Heart - 2018 European repress (602517787568) VG+/VG++. Nice pressing with excellent SQ. Plays at 33rpm, despite labels saying 45rpm!  Cover has some minor wrinkles to the edges of the front cover, hint of rubbing on back but as usual, the Blake sleeve hides a multitude of sins. Plain white paper OIS. Wax shows a few light marks only.   $28

Edited by candyflip
lower prices for
  • Like 1