Sign in to follow this  
atsq

SOLD: FS: Chord Power Cable (AUS) 1.5m (C15)

Item: Chord Power Cable (AUS) 1.5m (C15)
Price: $195 (RRP: $400)
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: No longer needed
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Nice sounding power cable. Clear improvement over stock cables. 

Note: I will endeavor to ship the cables or have them picked up within 1 working day of purchase.

However, I will be interstate Wednesday onward so if cables are purchased after Tuesday, I will only be able to ship or make it available for pick up the following Monday. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190914_171741.jpg

20190914_171811.jpg

20190914_171955.jpg

20190914_172016.jpg

Edited by atsq

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PG2019
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Aspendale State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Voodoo Thunder Power Cord 1.2m 15Amp AUS Plug.  

I brought the cable off a fellow SNA member around a month ago, the cable is very good condition along with the original packaging.   The cable was used previously on my Bryston power amplifier. Both ends of the cable are factory terminated with an Australian Plug and IEC C15.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Believe1980s
      Item Condition: Power Station 9+/10 Smartboard 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roseville 2069 NSW or Sutherland 2232 NSW State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Further information:
      Perfect! Working quietly. No dust. No Scratch on screen. 

On top of the pristine power produced by the Smart Station we have included our State of the Art, 8 outlet, Smart Board (pat pending). When attached to the Smart Power Station it delivers DOUBLE the protection and DOUBLE the filtration, incorporating our Dynamic Active Tracking Technology. In addition to this there are 3 isolated banks on the Smart Board ensuring there is no “cross talk” or interference between components connected after the Smart Station. Add the 5 separate earth lines which is a hum/loop reducing feature and performance enhancement is almost a given.
      This configuration can be argued as being the best combination available for providing pure and precise 240 (or 220) volts to your valuable electrical equipment. Equipment that was designed to run on 240 (or 220) volt power ensuring you get maximum performance and enjoyment for many years. When it comes to minimising risk, we make no wild or glossy promises. Our products do what they say they do - it is that simple!

Overview
      Pure Unpolluted 240V Sinewave Power Double Filtration And Double Protection 3 In 1 Isolation A12 Smart Board included Features
      FEATURING NEW customised front facia and blue LCD screen Double Filtration And Double Protection
      Combination Equals Total Power Management Pure Unpolluted 240V Sinewave Power 24/7 Soft Start - Gentle Power Build Up Whisper Quiet Servo Motor For Voltage Calibration Microprocessor Controls Dual Led Display Indicating Incoming Power And Output Power 10 Other Led Alerts Showing Various Power Changes Instantly Frontline Filtering And Surge Protection Through Power Station Double Filter Trap And Double Voltage Protection Through Custom 8 Way Smart Board Incorporating Dynamic Active Tracking Filtering Technology 3 In 1 Isolation 8 Outlets Data & Aerial Protection Cable TV Adaptor Fibre Optic & Broadband Compatible Specifications
      Description Specification Supply Voltage 240/Vac 50Hz Maximum Current Rating 10amps/2400 W (Va) Wave Form Pure Sine Wave Operating Voltage 180v - 260v Incoming Voltage out of designed range (i.e. 180v - 260v) if input was 270v then output would be approx 250v to 255v Incoming Voltage out of designed range (i.e. 180v - 260v) if input voltage was 140v then output would be approx 230v - 235v Safety Approval No. RCM 5287 Model No PS10 2013 Double Filtration and Protection Management A12 Smart Board included Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Vladas
      Item Condition: Used 9/10 - mint; from smoke free house Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Frankston State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:  
      RRP price: $8000 direct from the maker.

All Tube Class A 35 watts per channel mono blocks.

Weight: 25 kg per mono block - total 50 kg.
      Dimensions per one mono block: Width – 30cm Depth – 45cm Height – 20cm.

Original tubes supplied per mono block:
      13E1 – 1 UK, NOS
      12AU7 – 1 USA, NOS
      ECC-99 – 1 Slovak Republic, New

Arguably the best tube power amplifier ever crafted in Australia.
      Almost 4 years old, but not much used - on some weekends only.
      With original tubes which are still running very well.
      Regretful sale.

Excerpts from Edgar Kramer, 6moons Review:

The SE-35 is the most transparent, vivid and immediate sounding amplifier I’ve
      ever had in my system. It’s the most real, clear and true. It communicates not only the most delicate and accurate harmonic information allowing instrument and voice alike to sound their most lifelike but it also translates the phenomenon that pours from a musician’s creative mojo onto the recording and then via the wonders of electrons and oscillating magnetic forces to your ears and brain.

Elson’s philosophy revolves around four main aspects at the core of all his designs from which everything else follows naturally:
      The best materials from around the world
      Optimized design simplicity resulting in ultra quiet circuits and absolute reliability
      Outstanding measured performance
      Sonic excellence with full-range sound

The other special element of today’s monoblocks are its transformers. These are massively over-engineered hand-wound units custom-made for Elson to his strict design specifications. These things are enormous in size and weight and use the best ingredients and geometry. "First you have to make the output transformer large enough to cater to the high current demanded by the valve so there is no core saturation. The air gap must be very critically set or else the bass will be loose and distortion high. In my transformer designs I use the best iron cores imported from Israel and Japan and the best insulating material available. The output transformer of any valve amp is the heart of the matter.”

A further design element is variable negative feedback from 0dB to 6dB. This allows a certain and useful adjustment for different speakers. Elson is adamant that his feedback control has zero impact on signal purity but can reap benefits in bass quality. More feedback provides tighter bass control, less feedback the opposite. In the context of my system and room I used about 3dB. This gave me a superb balance of tight bass and midrange beauty. The specs are a mix of classic valve and 21st century precision (bearing in mind that this is a SET design). As its name suggests, the SE-35 puts out a conservative 35 watts into either 8Ω or 4Ω over 20Hz to 20kHz. Power bandwidth is 35 watts from 30Hz to 18kHz ±1dB. Input impedance is 100kΩ and damping factor 16. Harmonic distortion at full power is 2.8% with a signal to
      noise ratio of 90dB.

The SE-35 presents an unimpeded portal into micro detail and otherwise buried low-level minutiae in a totally cohesive and music-enhancing way. It sings with a voice that mimics 3D reality. It’s built to last, an absolute bargain, as quiet as any solid-state design measured ear to tweeter.

Excerpts from my review on Stereonet in 2017:

The idea of Reality Audio class came to my mind for the first time when I had opportunity to listen to a demo of Cymer Audio “Southern Cross SE-35” power amplifier. The sound coming from this amplifier was overwhelming, the closest approximation of live music which I have ever heard. If you leave the room and listen, you could SWEAR that the band is playing in the other room because the sound is so natural and realistic. Usually I did my complex comparison tests alone. Often, especially when I had doubts, I invited audiophile friends to listen blindly, who usually arrived to the same conclusions as I did. My past rating on a scale of 1 to 10 - as you see, price tag has little do to with rating:

Denon PMA-1500AE (Japan). Good entry level amplifier, everything OK. 6/10

Jungson DA-88Ti (China). Superior to Denon and Redgum, clearer voice and bigger sound. 7/10

Redgum Rgi60 (Australia). Similar to Denon. 6/10

Orpheus “Two and Three” (Switzerland). Probably the clearest and most pleasant voice of all I heard, however, sound is small, a bit like radio. 9-10 for speech reproduction, otherwise 8/10

Transcendent “Son of the Beast” OTL type (USA). Clean sound, but not engaging. 6-7/10

Melody “Astro Black 300B” (China). Natural sound, but muddy. 8/10 with Russian metal 1578 tubes; otherwise 6-7/10

Ayon “Crossfire (Austria). Clean, but skinny, not natural sound. Sound was worse than upgraded Melody's 7/10

Euphony “Mary Ann” (Japan). Nice all around, but need very sensitive 96+db speakers.
      7-8/10

Cymer Audio “Southern Cross SE-35” (Australia). Closest to reality sound. 10/10 - as reference amplifier.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Ednnf
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kangaroo Point 4169 State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      Selling QED Performance 40i RCA to RCA cable. Length 0.6m. 

Like new conditions. Pick up is preferred, can ship at agreed cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By PG2019
      Item: BNC Cable between 1m and 1.5m
      Price Range: Open to offers
      Item Condition: New or Used 
      Extra Info: Open to any brands, preferably in very good to excellent condition if possible. 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).