Item: Rotel A12 Intergrated Amplifier, 12 months old
Price: $900 ono $720.00 inclusive $20 Donation
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Change in direction
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: Item is in excellent condition minus a little dust. Have box and I think all the original packaging.

Photos: 

IMG_1878.jpeg

IMG_1894.jpeg

IMG_1893.jpeg

Edited by Supedeloop

12 minutes ago, Stewart Ross said:

How much for the 225's?

I’ve not checked secondary market but I would say $400 (from memory they were $800 something new)

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By emulator
      Item: Plessis Audio S1 Stereo Integrated Amplifier Amplifier
      Price: $600
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: No longer needed / upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 

Plessis Audio S1 integrated amp in excellent condition. Bought new from Len Wallis Audio in 2017.

The S1 came about as a joint effort between Charl Du Plessis and his manufacturing partner in China. The design brief was to come up with an amplifier that delivered great sound quality at a really good price. I recommend this amp as an introduction to audiophile grade hi-fi and in my own blind listening tests easily goes toe to toe with amps well over twice its RRP.

Weighing in at 10kg, the result is a fantastic sounding no frills amp that delivers 80 watts RMS into 8 ohms and 130 watts into a 4 ohm load. The only controls are a wonderfully smooth motorised volume control, input selection (from front panel only), mute. A minimalist remote and bonus headphone out. Lovely sounding and was enjoyed in my system, has a slightly warm tone, excellent drive and presents a nice amount of detail.

Physically, there's a few light scratches and a slight bit of discolouration on the top of the case where the significant other placed something that stuck to the case, and she used some solvent to remove the residue. 

More info here: 
      http://www.homeentertainment.com.au/plessis.html
      https://lenwallisaudio.com/products/hifi/amplifiers/s1-integrated-amplifier/

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By glams
      Being new I’m not sure if I’m supposed to start a new topic or tag onto an old one, so here I am.
      We have a wonderful, if not old, stereo set-up with Rotel AMP and pre-amp, Yamaha multi CD player, an old turntable and Dali bookshelf speakers. I love using it, but the rest of the family just grabs the portable Bluetooth speaker and connects to their phones! In an attempt to use the digital technology and get a better sound than a portable Bluetooth speaker, I purchased an audio pro Addon C10. Much better sound – may need to get a second one!

Anyway, the point of all this, apart from lamenting my old system, was to see if anyone knows of a sound bar for the TV that is compatible with audio pro gear. I cannot seem to find one. Audiopro have a gadget called a’Link 1’ but a person at one particular  store was not sure it would connect to a soundbar or a TV.
      Any ideas welcome! Maybe it’s as simple as using the Link 1?
    • By SoundGuy
      Item: Mark Levinson No.531H Power Amplifiers
      Price: $12,000 $10,500 $9700 
      Item Condition: As new (10/10)
      Reason for selling: NLR and Need Money
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Bought in April this year from a European authorised dealer  to power my Usher BE-10 speakers but the ushers are so efficient they don’t benefit from a lot of power these behemoth can put out and I need money for a Japan holiday. Australian retail price for these is over $20,000; 

Mark Levinson No. 531H Monaural Power Amplifier 

The No 531H and No532H are both true mono-block designs with independent power supplies for each channel and are rated at 300W per channel into 8 ohms. The transformers and power supply designs deliver unsurpassed dynamics and transient responses for today’s demanding audio formats and provide stability with even the most difficult to drive loudspeakers. Fully differential circuitry ensures that balanced input signals stay that way throughout the signal path and traditional Mark Levinson “Hurricane” binding posts offer secure termination to the loudspeaker. 

The four amplifiers in the No500H Series are the definition of truly outstanding performance in their respective categories. Drawing from the Mark Levinson heritage, while utilizing a new, straightforward, balanced, current-feedback design creates a new series of amplifiers that must be listened to in order to be fully appreciated. The final result is impressive even for the Mark Levinson high standard of excellence. 

Main Features 

•Reliable, high-power in four different channel configurations provide ideal solutions for any system 
      •Isolated chassis and signal grounds minimize noise, optimizing detail, even at low listening levels 
      •Fully-differential circuitry with both balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs 
      •Ethernet and 12V trigger control capability for system integration 

Inputs one balanced XLR input per channel; one unbalanced RCA input per channel 
      Speaker Connections one pair “Hurricane” loudspeaker outputs with banana-plug sockets per channel (banana-plug socket not available on the 230 VAC models) 
      Communication and Control one Ethernet 10Base-T port; one 3.5mm mono (tip/sleeve) mini plug trigger input, 3-12Vdc; one 3.5mm mono (tip/sleeve) mini plug trigger output, 3-12Vdc; 3-pin IEC standard power connector 
      Rated Output Power into 8 ohms 300W/ch (20Hz to 20kHz at 85dB, reference level: 2.83 Vrms 
      Input Sensitivity 2.83Vrms output at 130mVrms input 
      Gain 26.8dB 
      Input Impedance 60 kΩ (balanced); 30 kΩ (unbalanced) 
      Power Requirements 100V~, 120V~, 230V~, factory set for destination country; 
      Power Consumption 300W 
      Height (with feet): 7.65" (19.4cm); (without feet): 6.97" (17.7cm) 
      Width 17.75" (45.1cm) 
      Depth 19.83" (50.4cm) 
      Weight Net Weight: 52.5lb (23.8kg); Shipping weight: 62.5lb (28.4kg) 
      Tags: Krell, Mcintosh, audio research, luxman, accuphase, esoteric   Photos:    

• By audio_file
      Item: Rotel RA-820
      Price: $150
      Item Condition: Scratched
      Reason for selling: Replaced
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank transfer
      Extra Info:
      Specifications from https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/rotel/ra-820.shtml:
      Power output: 25 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 10Hz to 40kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.4%
      Damping factor: 20
      Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (MM), 95dB (line)
      Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
      Dimensions: 430 x 66 x 271mm
      Weight: 5.5kg

This was used for PC desktop speakers driving KEF Q1 speakers.
      I tried it on my Spendor SP2/3R2 and it had no problem driving these.
      Photos:

• By GeneralHicks
      Item: Rotel RA-1062 Integrated Amp
      Price: $170 - SOLD
      Item Condition: Excellent operating and cosmetic condition
      Reason for selling: No longer needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Great little Rotel amp, built in phono stage, has had my Rogers sounding great these last few years. Comes with remote.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.