Sign in to follow this  
bebop

SOLD: FS: Tung Sol 6550 Tube - Matched Quad Set

Item: Tung Sol 6550 (Russian remake) - Matched Set

Item Condition: Excellent,

Reason for selling: No longer needed, sold tube amp

Price: $120 + postage...sale pending

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal, DD

Extra Info: Bought as a matched set (IP:47 and Gm: 6,300) from Amp Tubes. Used it to test on a Conrad Johnson LP66s, but have since sold the amp. These would have been used for less then 10 hours as I was I was trying to figure out a noise (which in the end was the pre amp tubes).

Pick up from Blackburn South 3130 or post at buyers expense.

IMG_6348.thumb.jpg.6e9e92a2103ba61feff0542ecda6100a.jpgIMG_6347.thumb.jpg.71c04d1109cef255ae48e1f925218b9c.jpg

Edited by bebop
Formatting

Item: Tung Sol 6550 (Russian remake) - Matched Set

Item Condition: Excellent,  
Reason for selling: No longer needed, sold tube amp

Price: $120 + postage

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal, DD

Extra Info: Bought as a matched set (IP:47 and Gm: 6,300) from Amp Tubes. Used it to test on a Conrad Johnson LP66s, but have since sold the amp. These would have been used for less then 10 hours as I was I was trying to figure out a noise (which in the end was the pre amp tubes).

Pick up from Blackburn South 3130 or post at buyers expense.

IMG_6348.thumb.jpg.6e9e92a2103ba61feff0542ecda6100a.jpgIMG_6347.thumb.jpg.71c04d1109cef255ae48e1f925218b9c.jpg

Pm to purchase

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mrf0ster
      Item: PrimaLuna EVO 400 Tube Integrated Amplifier (EL34) Black
      Price: $5000.00  ONO (RRP: $6995.00)
      Item Condition: MINT (UNMARKED with ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
      Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling this tube amp. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer enjoy the sweet sweet sounds. (This amp is only 5 months old.)
      I am open to any reasonable offer.
      Thank you.

Product Description:
      https://www.primaluna-usa.com/primaluna-evo-400-tube-integrated

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By robio_d
      Item:  Custom Lampizator Amber 2 R2R & Volume Control
      Price: $4800AUD - Won't go any lower.
      Item Condition: Mint/Near New
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

Pretty much NIB Custom Lampizator Amber 2. This is no ordinary Amber 2 though, with the same R2R DAC board from the Atlantic, 44khz Super Clock, 5v 5Y3 Rectifier, the Baltic Analog output section with 6N6P tubes, remote volume control with analog in and dual parallel analog outputs, rca spdif, toslink, BNC and USB - The works! I was informed by the NZ dealer that the final tuning was done by Lukasz himself.

I had this delivered in Feb 2019, with big plans for an entire new system based around the Lampizator, but life circumstances changed and I have downsized my system significantly. It had approx 1 months use and has been boxed since then. I was hoping to put it back in the system, but time to let it go to a home where it will see the use it deserves.

This is a very flexible and amazing sounding DAC/Pre that can be the control centre of your entire system. The lampizator sound is in full effect: detailed, musical, smooth, big and what I can only describe as expensive sounding. I have fully tested prior to listing and everything is 100%.

The Lampizator is an absolutely mint condition with both Factory warranty stickers intact, which means there is over 4 years to go on the Lampizator transferable warranty.

The Power supply is switchable between 230v and 115V so good for the most of the world.

If you are in the market for a new Lampizator Amber, get this instead and grab $2400nzd of upgrades for free for less than the price of the current Amber. I'll even throw in an extra set of 6N6P and an extra 5Y3.

Shipping to Aus would be approx $250 AUD.  I'll go halves on PayPal fees.

Will consider trade/exchange for a banging set of higher power Tube Mono Blocks - for those that would love the DAC but don't have $5k sat around BUT (like most of us) have a bunch of extra gear collecting dust   If you have something post in the comments and I'll check em out.  Looking for 60W plus.  Not looking to spend extra so must be lower, on or marginally over the price.  So no $15k amps unless your willing to drop a $hit ton and give me a nice xmas pressie!

• By robio_d
      Item:  Custom Lampizator Amber 2 R2R & Volume Control
      Price: $5100AUD
      Item Condition: Mint/Near New
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

Pretty much NIB Custom Lampizator Amber 2. This is no ordinary Amber 2 though, with the same R2R DAC board from the Atlantic, 44khz Super Clock, 5v 5Y3 Rectifier, the Baltic Analog output section with 6N6P tubes, remote volume control with analog in and dual parallel analog outputs, rca spdif, toslink, BNC and USB - The works! I was informed by the NZ dealer that the final tuning was done by Lukasz himself.

I had this delivered in Feb 2019, with big plans for an entire new system based around the Lampizator, but life circumstances changed and I have downsized my system significantly. It had approx 1 months use and has been boxed since then. I was hoping to put it back in the system, but time to let it go to a home where it will see the use it deserves.

This is a very flexible and amazing sounding DAC/Pre that can be the control centre of your entire system. The lampizator sound is in full effect: detailed, musical, smooth, big and what I can only describe as expensive sounding. I have fully tested prior to listing and everything is 100%.

The Lampizator is an absolutely mint condition with both Factory warranty stickers intact, which means there is over 4 years to go on the Lampizator transferable warranty.

The Power supply is switchable between 230v and 115V so good for the most of the world.

If you are in the market for a new Lampizator Amber, get this instead and grab $2400nzd of upgrades for free for less than the price of the current Amber. I'll even throw in an extra set of 6N6P and an extra 5Y3.

Shipping to Aus would be approx $250 AUD.

• By fabricastronaut
      Item: Mullard 5-10 Monoblock Pair Project
      Price: 350
      Item Condition: Project
      Reason for selling: Surplus to Time
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:

Included:
      Fully built but not working 100% Monoblock
      Second unbuilt monoblock (chassis, transformers, turretboards)

I bought this pair of monoblocks a few years ago from a chap in South Australia, he was the original purchaser of the kits in the late 1950's/early 1960's. He had told me he purchased the first monoblock in 1957, mail order via a magazine for a kit of parts and a separate order directly with A&R of Melbourne for the power and output transformers. A few years later in the early 1960's he purchased the second monoblock to accomodate his modern stereo system. Both apparently served a flawlessly for decades before being put away for 40 years. I purchased them in original condition, stripped them all down and rebuilt. One of the chassis was surcuming to rust pitting so it was resprayed.

Alas, time really has gotten away from me and my motivation to finish the project off has gotten to the point where it makes sense to move them on. As it stands, one of the units is fully built and working, though there are grounding issues I haven't got time to sort out. Since it isn't working flawlessly - I'm going to sell it as 'repair' condition. The second unit needs to be built, it will come with the sheet metal chassis, transformers and stuffed turret boards.

I collected a fair bit of information on the classic Mullard 5-10 as well as A&R transformers whilst in research mode for this project so will pass all of that on. Feel free to ask any questions -Miles

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos: 

• By stoobleh
      Item: Pro-Ject Stream Box RS
      Price: $1275 inc Linear PSU (Swagman / novetum) and 3 sets of Tubes!
      Item Condition: Excellent. 1st owner.
      Reason for selling: I need a pram. Bugaboo apparently.
      Payment Method: Direct transfer, PayPal (friends), Pickup - Cash (Alexandria or Caringbah)
      Extra Info: Used very lightly. Ace condition. Not a mark on it. Smoke free, pet free.

Tubes Included (3 pairs of 6992's all lightly used):
      - Genelex Gold Lions (Cryogenic Treated from Cyroset)
      - Reflektor 6H23P 
      - Electro Harmonix

Burr Brown DAC with tube output stage (6992's). 
      Has analog input to feed a turntable (via phono stage) or CD player straight in.
      Streaming from your computer does not sound like this!

Tidal and spotify integration using the free Pro-ject app on iphone or iPad is tip top.

https://www.project-audio.com/en/product/stream-box-rs/
      https://www.analogueseduction.net/streamers-music-servers-media-players/pro-ject-stream-box-rs-music-streamer.html

Package includes switch mode psu and custom linear psu from Swagman with Nuvotem transformer. Makes a difference!
      The Linear power supply cost me around $300 alone. Similar to:
      http://www.swagmanlab.com/Product_All?product_id=669&brd=1