Sign in to follow this  
maximus

FS: Empire State Silver CD Rack

Item: CD Rack in Silver 2 pack finish.
Price: $290
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: NLR. moving to smaller premises
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This is a beautiful rack made of timber and finished in 2 pack silver, bought from Encel Hi fi in the early 2000's.

It is such a clever design mimicking the Empire State building,  not in your face or over the top, a great piece of furniture.

Unfortunately only one pic.  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3416.jpg

I love this! Firstly, how many CDs does it hold? Is it one per window?

Secondly, is that man carrying an invisible box?

18 minutes ago, GazmanAus said:

I love this! Firstly, how many CDs does it hold? Is it one per window?

I'd guess 150 and it looks like it :)

Nice piece GLWTS 

I think it's 150...good guess. Yes i'ts an invisible box......just kidding, very good observation.

Frank.

It's just a little bit taller than that house in the background. Can see in the pic, but I guess that makes sense, it is the Empire State Building after all

Im not here at the present time, but i'm sure its at least 1800ml.

2 hours ago, curtankerous said:

Can you tell me the height of the rack please?

2.1 meters.

Looks good but do you have any worries about angry apes damaging CD's?

Biplanes. Usually works. Nowadays maybe a drone?

On 13/09/2019 at 6:03 AM, curtankerous said:

Can you tell me the height of the rack please?

Not completely sure, but the observation deck is on the 86th floor, and the spire reaches to about 110 floors.

20190730_135501.jpg

On 13/09/2019 at 6:41 PM, GazmanAus said:

😂😂

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Powerup
      Item: Definitive Technology BP 7004 Speakers
      Price: $687 to $619 neg
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:

Last chance for Stereo.net community to get this item at this price, negotiable. Will be going on eBay if not sold

Frequency response 16Hz-30kHz Two 5.25'' bass/mid drivers Two 1'' aluminum-dome tweeters 10'' active subwoofer driver Two 10'' passive radiators Nominal impedance 8 ohms Sensitivity 92dB Recommended amplifier power 20-300Wpc Dimensions 6.6'' x 42.25'' x 13'' https://hometheaterreview.com/definitive-technology-bp7004-floorstanding-loudspeakers-reviewed/

• By Powerup
      Item: M&K MX250 sub
      Price: $1850 $1699 ono
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:

Last chance for the Stereo.net community to secure this item at this price, negotiable. If no sale, will be going to eBay

Deep Bass sealed-box design proprietary Headroom Maximizer IV circuitry Balanced Push-Pull Dual Drive Amplifier technology  
      Note: Definitive Technology speakers that pair with this sub, are also for sale - see separate listing.

The M&K Sound MX-250 subwoofer uses dual ultra-high performance, long-throw 12” magnetically shielded drivers, capable of extremely high output with superb articulation, clarity, and authority.
      The onboard power amplifiers employ M&K SOUND Balanced Push-Pull Dual Drive Amplifier technology, which incorporates proprietary Headroom Maximizer IV circuitry to prevent amplifier clipping and the resulting unwanted audible artifacts. Delivering massive power, these innovative amplifiers produce extremely clean sound and extraordinary articulation, along with enormous output and incredible dynamic range.
      M&K SOUND’s Deep Bass sealed-box design produces significant low frequency extension,
with in-room response flat to well below 20 Hz for lifelike power and authority, that other subwoofers simply cannot match.
      M&K SOUND’s Push-Pull Dual Driver Configuration delivers a major improvement in bass detail and articulation by virtually eliminating even-order harmonic distortion and doubling the sound power per watt of amplifier power, for 6 dB of additional output.
      The MX-250 is a high-output powered subwoofer that uses two ultra high-performance 12” long-throw, coated pulp cone, magnetically shielded drivers in a sealed Deep Bass enclosure which utilizes M&K Sound’s Push-Pull Dual Driver Configuration to virtually eliminate distortion and add 6 dB of output! A continuously variable phase adjustment from 0-180 degrees allows for perfect integration of the subwoofer with any speaker system and listening room.
      Speaker level and line level connections are included for maximum set-up flexibility. An automatic On/Standby switching circuit activates the amplifier when a signal is detected and turns it off after a period with no signal. The all-discrete 250 Watt power amplifier circuit features exceptional deep bass power and sonics and uses M&K Sound’s Balanced Push-Pull Dual Drive Amplifier technology, with proprietary Headroom Maximizer IV circuitry to prevent amplifier clipping and provide enormous output and intense dynamics with great clarity.
      Available in black satin finish with black cloth grille.
      Dimensions:
      23.5” x 15.3” x 20” 59.6 x 38.8 x 50.8 cm
      Frequency Response:
      20 Hz – 200 Hz ±3dB
      Low-Pass Filter:
      40 Hz-200 Hz, continuously variable, or Bypass
      Power Handling:
      250 Watts RMS
      Sensitivity:
      91dB
      Weight:
      70 lbs/31.9 kg

• By com5984
      Item: Dynaudio Contour 3.4 Rosewood
      Price: $3000 ono
      Item Condition: Mint they live in a child, pet and smoke free environment.
      Reason for selling: It's all gotta go
      Extra Info: I have owned these speakers for probably 8 years and they have never disappointed me yet. I auditioned a lot of speakers in the months leading up to their purchase but fell in love with the sound of these. I have front covers.

• By chin168
      Item: Shunyata Etron Cobra Power Cable
      Price: $550
      Item Condition: Excellent With Packaging
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal Plus Fees, COD Only
      Extra Info: For sale is a power cable made in USA by Shunyata Research. C19, 20amp with US plug. Length: 1.75M.
      Have original box, can ship at buyers expense. Pick up is available. 

• By Peter_F
      Item: Infinity Centre Channel Speaker
      Price: $105
      Item Condition: Excellent with re-foamed drivers
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash

For sale is an Infinity Centre Speaker in excellent condition with new surrounds installed on the drivers by The Speaker Doctor.

Great value and really hard to beat at this price!

Cheers

Pete