Sign in to follow this  
maximus

FS: KLIPSCH RF-35 Surround System

Item: KLIPSCH RF -35 Floor Standers : Center Channel : Subwoofer
Price: $890
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: NLR. 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Bought a number of years ago, the pics aren't that good as speakers have been in storage for a long period, but are in very good condition and perform very well. Some of the backing has come off the back of one of the floor standers but can be glued back on fairly easily. This is a very capable setup that was approx 3k when new.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

Edited by maximus

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MJ_Audio
      Item: Sansui AU555A paired with  Acoustic Research AR4X Speakers
      Price: $650
      Item Condition: Very Good 
      Reason for selling: Moving my smaller gear to move to one big set up
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, 
      Extra Info: This is a great little system that gets a good workout at my place. Everything is in original condition. It sounds fantastic and occupies the lounge and dinign areas at half volume, I have never had to venture much higher. 

COSMETIC: The face, switches and knobs on the Sansui look brand new. There are some scratches and two very small holes drilled into the timber. Still has original stickers. Overall very good condition but I would not feel comfortable saying it was excellent.
      The speakers have the usual bumps and nicks in the cabinets but overall they are very good. The grills are excellent, and the surrounds are great. One speaker is missing the AR logo, however it is sticky-taped to the rear of the speaker, I haven't got around to gluing it back onto it's mounting. The papers are mostly intact on the rear of the speakers however one is missing a small section and the are a bit folded with tears as you would expect. One speaker does not have the original nuts for the terminal posts and I have just used 2 x 5/16 nuts. 

Minor Issues - The only issue is the typically crunchy pots on the speakers.  I have not disassembled the speakers to restore them as I have managed to adjust and leave them in a position where the speakers sound perfect. With the tone dials on the amp I don't feel there is much need to change the setting on the speakers themselves.

Photos: I have put this up at work and need to email myself the remainder of my photos to post them ASAP (did not realize until I had gotten this far)
      I am also happy to provide specific photos or video demo's for anyone interested.

• By HorizonR
      Item: Cyrus One HD
      Price: $1000+fees (PayPal and shipping), reasonable offers may accept
      Item Condition: Like new 10/10
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal Only, Shipping available w/ extra
      Extra Info: Purchased in August, only left on the desk for 2 weeks use. Works well with all kinds of sources. Upgraded to an all-in-one device which can play CDs so decided to let it go. No dents or scratches, and perfectly functional. Shipping available and welcome to pickup if you are around. Cheers! Thanks for watching. 

• By gary chen
      Item: Audio technica W3000 anniversary edition
      Price: 900
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: Not used anymore
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Serial number 1174. This can needs little introduction, a collectors delight, one of 2000 ever made. Lush bass and clear treble, the most gorgeous wood cups I have seen on any can courtesy of the echizen laquer. My photos won't do the cups justice. Retailed for 1.3k usd, resells for even higher in the used market due to limited supply. 
      Selling at a low price due to small crack in one of the cups (no sonic changes). Pads have been replaced, will include original pads which are a little compressed. Grab youraelf a bargain, this is by far the cheapest price I can find on the used market. 

Unfortunately I do not have the display box anymore. Reasonable offers will be considered.

• By JimmyBoy
      Item: COWON PLENUE S Hifi Digital Media Player Audio 
      Price: $1700 plus shipping and PayPal fee
      Item Condition: Nearly new and only used several times
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal with fees, Bank transfer 
      Extra Info:
      Price is negotiable Coming with all original box, manual, and protection case Screen protection is installed Bought it from MiniDisc in Sydney Chatswood 128GB storage, can add up to 256GB TF card No scratches no damage and running perfectly 

Photos: 

• By Be Quiet...Listen
      Item: Garrard 401, Custom Plinth w/Analogue Instruments Siggwan Tonearm.
      Price: $4500 with arm. $3750 w/o arm.
      Item Condition: Excellent!
      Reason for selling: Considering a change!
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

This is an 'expression of interest' at the moment as I'm considering a change.

This stunning Garrard 401 is my baby and is a direct result of much research, hard work & fabrication and as you would expect, great cost.

The turntable's restoration (as you see it) was commissioned with a brief aimed at creating an aesthetic that was unique, but complimentary of it's period and to achieve great isolation and improved performance over the typical 'mass loaded' plinth traditionally used with these Garrard's. And the results achieved this with flying colours.

A little more detail;
      The turntable was completely refurbished and the original bearing upgraded with a more improved and durable design/material.
      The plinth itself was crafted in two pieces. The black outer plinth and the silver inner soundboard. Both professionally painted in 2 pack gloss automotive paint. 
      The outer plinth crafted from layered MDF and resin bonded and the inner soundboard crafted from Russian birch ply.
      The inner soundboard is suspended from the black outer plinth with the use of custom made cups/plates sandwiching appropriately weight rated sorbothane. The black outer plinth also has four custom designed & machined metal feet accomodating vibrapods. Also appropriately weight rated. This helps to achieve a brilliant degree of isolation and therefore great performance.
      After much research I decided on purchasing the Analogue Instruments Siggwan 12" Cocobolo tonearm and with absolutely no regrets. This is a highly regarded and desired arm. Especially for this type of application and is no longer in production. James Grant of Analogue Instruments is a commercial pilot and closed the business due to a lack of time. This was the second last tonearm he ever made. The arm uses Cardas wire and Furutech RCA plugs and comes with it's original box and manual.

Please see the SNA thread below for more details and insight from the builder himself, SNA member "Shark".

Cartridge not included.