FS: Graham Slee Accession MC Phono Preamp

Item: Graham Slee Accession MC
Price: $1450 for pick up, $1500 for postage within Australia inc. insurance
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

As you can see from the photos this unit is in immaculate condition and comes with all the original packaging. It was purchased brand new from Wyndham Audio in June 2018 and was in use for about 12 months. I am selling purely because I decided to upgrade a few months ago.

I have owned a few different Graham Slee units over the years and they never fail to impress, to say they punch weigh above their weight is a massive understatement. I honestly have no idea how they manage to create such wonderfully detailed and authentic sounding products for such a reasonable price and in such a tiny package.

The sound stage and depth is astonishing and always seemed to extend beyond what I thought my speakers were capable of. It is so authentic and accurate while staying very easy to listen to, you really do feel like you're absorbed by the music and not just listening to a reproduction. The phono preamp I upgraded to was a Brinkmann Edison MkII which although in my opinion does sound better, at the same time reiterated how amazing the Accession is as the two units aren't as far apart as you might expect.

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer to the best of my ability. I have included a screen shot of the unit's specs along with the photos below.
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

MC Specs.png

• Like 1