Sign in to follow this  
jdc_aussievinyl

FS: **REPOST - REDUCED** WESTWORLD - SEASON 1 SOUNDTRACK - 3LP BARNES AND NOBEL EXCLUSIVE

Item: Ramin Djawadi - Westworld Soundtrack 3LP
Price: $85
Item Condition: EX/NM
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Deposit 
Extra Info:

5% of all sales will be donated to the forum.

Ramin Djawadi - Westworld (Music from the HBO Series - Season 1)

3LP Barnes and Noble Exclusive! Tri-fold sleeve! 

https://www.discogs.com/Ramin-Djawadi-Westworld-Music-From-The-HBO-Series-Season-1/release/10101049

Vinyl - Near Mint (NM)

Sleeve - Excellent - outer cover has some minor shelf wear. The inside of the tri-fold is near mint!

Postage available at cost.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190622_061245.thumb.jpg.2b4320b47dfa3eed63923190624e8259.jpg

20190622_061253.thumb.jpg.55964a307b20e5afe5f5548d663c19cf.jpg

20190622_061306.thumb.jpg.84fbf87be17c6e1aeca7cad3ca9e953b.jpg

20190622_061337.thumb.jpg.137f11be3e1c8090f7e783f939c96bd8.jpg

20190622_061340.thumb.jpg.b6a07a1d1080dbd9022e6ecc032dd8a7.jpg

20190622_061332.thumb.jpg.851e686f910496489bc639e011bd4183.jpg

Hi Justin,

I paid $80 for the Monsters and Men album around 3 1/2 weeks ago.  You confirmed that you had received the money, and requested my shipping address which I shared same day.  

As of today, I have not received a PM from you with shipping info, and have not received the record.

Unsure if you received my Stereonet PM with address, and / or if there is a problem with PMs between us at my end of your end.

Can you please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

On 24/09/2019 at 7:31 PM, Steve100 said:

Hi Justin,

I paid $80 for the Monsters and Men album around 3 1/2 weeks ago.  You confirmed that you had received the money, and requested my shipping address which I shared same day.  

As of today, I have not received a PM from you with shipping info, and have not received the record.

Unsure if you received my Stereonet PM with address, and / or if there is a problem with PMs between us at my end of your end.

Can you please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

Any news?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Andrew_Ziegler
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Thornleigh State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pick-up, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  Having moved on to some Magneplanar's and Class D Amps, I'm letting go of the Yamaha. I am the one and only owner and it's been driving my Paradigm Signature S2's for the past 6 years. It is in excellent condition with no marks on it. Inspection/audition is welcome as long as I haven't sold the S2's.

• By romekaff
      Item Condition: Brand New Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Narre Warren South State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Funds needed Further information: 
       Up for sale I have my speaker outriggers. They are mint! Brand new condition.  These were custom made for my JBL’s to the highest quality by an engineering firm who in the past manufactured Hi-end audio racks and stands. These are suitable for any similar size floor stander or if you’re lucky enough to have JBL Arrays they are a perfect fit! Unfortunately I have to offload these to chase something I’ve been after for a while. They would look stunning under any speaker. These are hundreds cheaper than what I paid. 

Dimensions are 2x L550mm  2x 490mm 

• By deb_stero_net
      Item Condition: Excellent (Like New) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Coburg North State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR For sale, the pride and joy of my journey into musical nirvana, Dali Opticon 6.

These are some of the most musical speakers around at this price range.
      You can listen to them for hours without getting fatigued. Excellent companion to my Naim amplifier. 
      The sound is bold, spacious, rhythmic and plain old exciting.

I bought it in April last year and very well looked after. Looking for a good home.

DALI OPTICON 6 SPECS

Product series OPTICON Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 49 - 32,000 Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 89.0 Nominal Impedance [ohms] 4 Maximum SPL [dB] 110 Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 25 - 200 Crossover Frequency [Hz] 800 / 2,200 / 14,000 Crossover Principle 2½ + ½-way Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Quantity 1 x 17 x 45 mm Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Diaphragm type Ribbon Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 28 mm Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome Midrange driver, Quantity 2 x 6 1/2" Midrange driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone Enclosure type Bass Reflex Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 42.0 Connection Input Bi-Wiring Magnetic Shielding No Recommended Placement Floor Recommended Distance From Wall [cm] 20 - 100 Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm] 1000 x 195 x 330 Accessories Included Assembly Tools
      Manual
      Rubber Bumpers
      Spikes M8 Weight [kg] 18.9  

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: Perfect 99-100 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: Changed direction High end Swiss made Goldmund Telos 200 Mono blocks in mint condition as new with books, no boxes but can pack easily to travel east. Have a Matching Goldmund Mimesis 37 Signature pre amp for sale too and part of my other listings.

Goldmund Telos 200 monoblock amps. Matching numbers pair.
      Bought recently for a bi ammp setup that never really got off the ground, so unused.

These are in superb condition. 
      Audition available for local buyer. 

For a PAIR of Goldmund monoblocks this is a bargain! No need to say anymore, they are Goldmund! Over seas and on hifi shark they are much more expensive.

Reduced price for quick sale. Price fixed.,

Amps have a dac and can take digital and analogue inputs directly into the rear of the amps.

Weigh about 20 kilos each. But both fit into the space for one big stereo amp. 

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: EXCELLENT - Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: No use -or need     Price drop   Stunning xlr cables from Entreq - Energy Transforming Systems, I have a matching Minimus block for earthing that can be used with these for sale separately. 2010 is part of the model name not the year. Also matching speaker cables 2.5 metre in seperate listing.    
      1) 1x Entreq Konstantin series 1  xlr balanced cables 1 metre pair

Specification:
      Separate cable for positive and negative signals Asymmetrical design Positive and negative cables are spun clockwise and anticlockwise respectively. Adapted lengths to minimise the antenna effect. DIC Dedicated contacts so the area on the mass of the contact areas correspond to the cable area. Wood in the contact framework. Non-magnetic and non-conductive. Only pure copper and silver in the signal paths. No alloys Drain wire instead of shielding in order to connect to a pure earth point (External Earth Drain System) Cotton covering instead of synthetic materials EEDS External Earth Drain System - This entails the shielding / drain wire not being connected to the device’s negative pole, but is connected to another external earth point. This way, the cable drains off the interference/noise that the shielding absorbs to the ground outside of the signal paths, instead of the usual mixing it together with the signal wire at the connection to the devices.  

Entreq Konstantin Serie II Infinity XLR Signal Cable

Our original first line... and in a way the mother to all of Entreq's cables. Now upgraded to Serie II with outstanding price/performance. Konstantin was actually the first in Entreq's product line and gave birth to the principles that they had been working on for years. It's many years on now and the cable has advanced further but the truth and the heart of the design is still the same. The Konstantin is still one of the most accesable all round performing cables Entreq make.
      It doesn't matter if you use Konstantin in an entry level system or a Higher End system, Konstantin always performs very well. It will almost always let your system perform beyond the limits or restrictions of musicality that are often enforced by other cables.
      Konstantin cables have been gently updated during the years. In 2015 the Konstantin line had a total upgrade to Serie II with new developed connectors and improved design. Konstantin line got the award " Most wanted product " 2009. Relative to Discover, Konstantin will offer you more detail and better control.
      Infinity line:
      The way the cables used to drain away the noise / stay currents are designed has an signify effect on the result. Entreq believe this is due to there being such a high frequency and low voltage in the current with which Entreq deal with.  When Entreq developed the Apollo Network cable, Apollo RG 45, Entreq more or less stumble in to one of the most breaktroughing developments so far regarding earth cables and grounding. Entreq test with expose the conductors for very high pressure. When this conductors was used for signal transmission it was not a big hit. But for grounding it´s one of the biggest improvment Entreq ever came across.
      There are many theorys why Entreq get this improvment when Entreq treat the conductors with high pressure. To be honest Entreq dont know which or what it is that makes this big improvment, and frankly speaking Entreq don´t care at the moment. The important is that this is one of the biggest leap in grounding for Entreq so far.
      Another detail is the wood tube on all of the Eartha Infinity cables. Also Entreq are not sure if it´s because it reduce vibrations or radiation that Entreq notice a significant improvment with the wood tube on Eartha Infinity.     Specification:
      Separate cable for positive and negative signals Asymmetrical design Positive and negative cables are spun clockwise and anticlockwise respectively. Adapted lengths to minimise the antenna effect. DIC Dedicated contacts so the area on the mass of the contact areas correspond to the cable area. Wood in the contact framework. Non-magnetic and non-conductive. Only pure copper and silver in the signal paths. No alloys Drain wire instead of shielding in order to connect to a pure earth point (External Earth Drain System) Cotton covering instead of synthetic materials EEDS External Earth Drain System - This entails the shielding / drain wire not being connected to the device’s negative pole, but is connected to another external earth point. This way, the cable drains off the interference/noise that the shielding absorbs to the ground outside of the signal paths, instead of the usual mixing it together with the signal wire at the connection to the devices. Available Lengths: 1.1m, 1.65m, 2.2m, 2.75m, 3.3m, 3.85m, 4.4m, 4.95m  
      About Entreq
      Entreq was founded 1999 and are today, a truly Swedish company, they are one of the very few companies that develop, manufacture and produce our own products. Because of this approach you will never see them immitate other brands or their technical solutions. Consequently their products are not only distinctive in their constructive materials & design but also in their connective processes. This control over each and every aspect, in conjunction with their unique philosophy and design brief, means they are able to focus purely, with no compromise, on performance.

CURRENT MODELS 3 TIMES THE PRICE  https://www.futureshop.co.uk/entreq-konstantin-serie-ii-xlr-signal-cable 

I have matching speaker cables in other listing.