FS: SME 20/12 tt 312s arm Transfiguration Orpheus 

Item:SME 20/12 tt 312s arm Transfiguration Orpheus 
Price: ND14000
Item Condition: very good (like new with some dust ;o)
Reason for selling: too much kit
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank transfer
Extra Info:
 Very little use - probably not run in - if SME do. Complete with Transfiguration Orpheus cartridge - which I purchased second hand so it has had more use. The pairing works well. The turntable simply goes - very well - with no fuss. It just works. That's what you get with SME quality. 
Priced to sell. I doubt you'd find it elsewhere, especially with the cartridge. 
Why sell - well .... I do not use it ....... I'm more or less fully digital now. 

Packed in original packaging

https://youtu.be/Hi2wuxIYBqE

1029130514_sme20-12.thumb.jpg.3b8d6e0cc29310338837553ff41cd892.jpg726778148_smeserial.thumb.jpg.ed89fd22228e0e06ca88777b15543b37.jpg
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi,

unfortunately it is disassembled and packed and I didn't think to take photos. That isn't my photo.  But it pretty much as new as you'd expect - no dings, scratches or any other damage, just a little dust being about ten years old.  You can trust me on this - though I guess I'll need to give some references - I have a perfect record on various forums.   I suggest you decide if interested on that basis and we figure out how to provide enough assurance then. I can put a photo up of the packed unit if worried about even its existence. Hope that helps.  best. M

• Like 1

Hi Prospective buyers--I know Murray and his gear is top shelf

it is in immaculate condition and he is fastidious and a straight shooter.

Yes bit of a Boo Boo not taking some further angles /etc but he's not known for his Photo skills?

Rest assured this item will be as stated if not better.

The ditch can be bit of a hiccup but items move seamlessly every day both ways--he will I'm sure assist to make the transition 

smooth as possible.

Willco

• Like 4