Craigandkim

Esoteric DV-60 Universal player (CD, SACD, DVD-A, DVD-V)

* Item. Esoteric DV-60 Universal player (CD, SACD, DVD-A, DVD-V)

* Location. Canberra

* Item condition description. Excellent (couple of small scratches)

* Reason for selling. Consolidating players- excess to requirements

* Price and price conditions. $1850 (registered postage included) 

* Payment Methods: Paypal +(2.4%), Cash - Pickup, or Direct Deposit.

* Extra Info: I’m the 2nd owner, had it in my system for 9 years. Unit has a couple of small scratches on the top RHS about 1.25cm long and another on the back panel near the serial no. plate. Absolutely perfect condition otherwise.

Incredible build quality, beautiful CD player and of course DVD-A & SACD. Unit has HDMI 1.1, Firewire and XLR & RCA 2 channel analogue outputs along with multichannel RCA.

I have the original triple layered box and the remote is still packaged in original plastic bag.

This transport was used during the small GTG we had back in 2011 -

Only selling due to upgrade to K-03.

http://www.esoteric.jp/products/esoteric/dv60/indexe.html

http://hometheaterreview.com/teac-esoteric-dv-60-universal-player-reviewed/

http://www.hometheatersound.com/equipment/esoteric_dv60.htm

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue34/dv60.htm

Esoteric® proprietary transport (VOSP*), and drive mechanism with a highly rigid metal isolation platform for superior anti-vibration and anti-resonance properties. 
*VOSP = Vibration free optical stability platform.
Updated 24 bit D/A converter (with "FIR and RDOT + FIR" digital filter algorithms for audio signal up-conversion), native DSD mode for SACD playback and user selectable PCM to DSD signal conversion. (Cirrus Logic chipset 4398).
14 bit video processing using Analog Devices ADV7324 with NSV (Noise shaping video), plus Faroudja's I/P conversion processor chip with DCDi technology.
HDMI output terminal with video up-conversion to 1080p (Progressive scan "HD" resolution), using the latest LSI chipset model ABT1018 from Anchor Bay Technologies.
Word synch. function (Word clock BNC terminal x 1).
Highly evolved home installation solutions for external control functions: RS232C connector with standby option, 12V DC remote trigger and rear panel remote control input terminal.
Highly rigid chassis construction with cut aluminum top and side panels.
Slim remote control with illuminated keys for easier operation in low light or no light environments such as home theater.

dv-60_1.jpg

dv-60_2.jpg

dv-60_3.jpg

dv-60_4.jpg

dv-60_5.jpg

dv-60_6.jpg

dv-60_sacd_175.jpg

dv-60 remote.jpg

dv-60 8a.jpg

Edited by Craigandkim

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sensit60
      Recently I was forced to downgrade from a beautiful Metaxas stereo amp to a Yamaha RX-V385.   This unit was recommended by a family member as being the best within my very limited price range.     
      I am getting used to it, but am wondering if I should use the YPAO which I assume is a parametric equaliser.     Don’t want to allow it then find I don’t like the EQ.       
      Does anyone have any experience of this, and can I delete it if I want?
      The Metaxas amp is going up for sale when I work out how to list it in classifieds.  So far it has eluded me.
      thanking you.
    • By jenniferstealth
      Item: Ultrasone Pro 900 Headphones
      Price: $620 ono
      Item Condition: As NEW
      Reason for selling: buying DJ setup
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: SUPERB sound imaging

Pictures: 

• By Melbourne Hi Fi
      Item: Ex Display ARCAM AVR600 
      Price: Was $7499 Available to SNA MEMBERS ONLY $3250 
      Item Condition: Ex Display Includes Original Box and Packaging 
      Payment Method: Cash, Mastercard, VISA, EFT

Extra Info: The Magnificence of the ARCAM AVR600 is surely one to behold.  Insane value at this price 

Pictures:

• By Kenny:)
      Item: Seas Excel W18E001
      Price: $350 Pair 
      Item Condition: No Repair, Still Working Great
      Reason for selling: Don't Use Much
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash.
      Extra Info:
      They are still working, no scratches, and no repair. But Pick Up Only and Cash Only.

If you are interested, please PM me or  Text me 0401599013 (Apologise that I won't pick up phone calls.)

• By Astronutter1503564768
      A recent change to the system means i have to sell this amazing pre amp. I lusted after one for years having heard it in system that created the most realistic soundstage I've ever had the pleasure of hearing from an audio system.
      2 years ago I got the opportunity to buy that very unit and for the last 2 years I have enjoyed using it. Unfortunately i don't live in a vacuum and I've had to make the music room more family friendly, so the Audible Illusions must go.
      Michael Fremer in a Stereophile review stated: "... the original 3 was and is a terrific product, clearly one of the best preamplifiers on the market irrespective of price"
      My loss, your gain.
      I would be interested in any sort of a trade involving either a Proac Response 2, 2.5 or 3
      $1500 OBO
      Please ask for images if you are at all interested.