SOLD: Panasonic flagship 65" plasma VT60 rarely used $800

SOLD

Item: Panasonic Plasma Television 65" TH-P65VT60A $800 negotiable
Price: $800 negotiable
Item Condition: Top condition. Although it was bought for brand new 4.5 years ago just prior to Panasonic stopped production of it, it has possibly been used for no more than a few hundred hours.
Reason for selling: No longer watch TV anymore. Watch projector these days.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This was one of the most loved TVs ever produced in the previous generation of TVs, until the arrival of the new OLED TVs. In terms of watching sports, Plasma may still be the best and this was the king of the Plasma TV.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

VT60img1.jpg

VT60img2.jpg

• Like 3

What a bargain , picture quality on these last gen VT60 series is superb , would never sell mine so cheaply.

If you were in Perth I would have grabbed a second one for use in the games room.

Edited by MarkT
  • Like 1

Thanks, Mark. I had no ideas how much it is worth. I saw the last one sold in Stereonet was about $1200 at the end of last year. I think I would now make it negotiable to $799 then.

I advertised it for a low price primarily because I advertised my beloved, brilliant Sony HW45ES projector for $1899 and I thought that was a good price but nobody has shown any interests.

Ooooooh, I'm currently sitting in front of a 55VT60, this is almost tempting me.

Coming into summer though I think the better half would kill me. The 55 is a damn heater, can't imagine big brother is any better!

On 12/09/2019 at 7:05 PM, srey said:

Ooooooh, I'm currently sitting in front of a 55VT60, this is almost tempting me.

Coming into summer though I think the better half would kill me. The 55 is a damn heater, can't imagine big brother is any better!

That would be a nice upgrade.Just swap it out She wont notice....?

• Like 1

On 12/09/2019 at 7:35 PM, srey said:

I live in Queensland with my 60" plasma, never once complained about the heat or the picture quality.  If I had to choose though I'd pick picture quality over some radiant heat any day!

great buy here for a quality tv!

• Like 1