Sign in to follow this  
leqt1969

SOLD: FS: Roksan Caspian M1 Power Amplifier

Item:  Roksan Caspian M1 Power Amplifier
Price: $750.00 ONO
Item Condition: Excellent used condition
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Advertised on behalf of a friend in Sydney. This is in excellent used condition.

Caspian M series-1 Power Amplifier Spec

Input Impedance: 38 kΩ
Input Sensitivity: 700mV RMS
Signal Inputs: Left & Right channels
Signal Outputs: Chain Output L & R Channels
Power Outputs: Loudspeaker, L & R
Output Power:> 85 Watts continuous, into 8ohm; both channels driven; 120 Watts continuous, into 4ohm; both channels driven
Power Supply: 330VA Ultra Low Noise Toroidal Transformer
Current Output: 50 Amps Peak to Peak
Damping Factor: & gt; 140 (8ohm)
Frequency response: -3dB, <1Hz -> 100kHz
Gain: 30.7dB
Harmonic Distortion: <0.003% 1 kHz - 8 ohm <0.003% 1 kHz - 4 ohm Signal to Noise Ratio:>116dB (ref 70W, 8ohm)
Dimension: 432 x 330 x 70 (W x D x H) mm 432 x 330 x 85 (including feet)
Weight: 10 Kg 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1286.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neo
      Price: $1600 Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Lane Cove 2066 State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: fantastic power amplifier with the specs outlined in the link
      RRP is $3000 and with the recent price rise would be a lot more. 
       https://www.naimaudio.com/product/nap-155-xs
      Postage extra
      Photos:

• By Neo
      Price: $1500 Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade   Further information: fantastic power amplifier with the specs outlined in the link
      RRP was $3000 and with the recent price rise would have been a lot more. 
      Currently in the naim power amplifier line up Nap100 is $2000 and nap200dr is $5200 a considerable jump in price. Nap155xs slots right in between these two units and is a great upgrade from Nap100 in terms of power supply and true naim Watts of power. Nap155xs is 2 ohm stable for extended periods of time and with over 90w into 4ohm will suit a wide range of speakers which it will drive with outmost authority.
       https://www.naimaudio.com/product/nap-155-xs
      Postage extra
      Photos:

• By mpearce38
      Price: $1600 Item Condition: Great condition no marks or scratches Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Keysborough State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: 

have been using this as my B amp as I’ve been cycling through a few much higher priced intergrateds. It actually won out on a few of them due to its thoroughly entertaining sound and I regularly came back to it

it has tube like qualities and and a well rounded sound with plenty of drive and rhythm .

I paired it with a pair of PMC 23s as per what hifi’s recommendation and it offers excellent synergy and plenty of current to drive them to house party levels.

Excellent reviews online and fantastic build quality 

includes learning remote and box can ship

• By jomjom
      Price: $2000 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Middleton Grange State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup,paypal Reason for selling: NLR -Further information: These is a wonderful amp,250 watts into 8 ohms and easily double down to 500 watts into 4 ohms.Immensely and effortlessly powerful but also a great sounding beast.Bought the amp last year from another sna member.

• By SBM
      Hi There,
      I am looking for a 3 channel power amplifier to use with LCR of Home Theatre.

Was think about used Emotiva XPA 3 Gen 1 or 2 amp. But as power amplifier will last longer decided to buy new so can own longer time.

Heard great about ELEKTRA HD2 3 CHANNEL POWER AMPLIFIER. For $2700 RRP.

Does anyone know how good is that amplifier - value for money.

Elektra amplifier Pros/Cons?

Is there any amplifier , I need to consider with in the same budget.

Is Elektra quality better than Emotiva?

Parasound A23+ or Emotiva XPA or any brands to compare and grade the Elektra.

Please help me to decide based on your HI Fi experience.

Thanks in advance.