Item:  Pioneer Kuro LX-608a
Price: $400
Item Condition: Good Working Order - Purchased as part of the Original Group Buy.
Reason for selling: Moved to 4K equipment
Payment Method: Pickup Only - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  Includes the Stand, Remote, and Speakers (Never Used, still in box).  I've not used it in about 6mths thinking I could deploy it elsewhere, but turns out it is just gathering dust.  It has been working without issue for it's entire life, and if anyone is keen I'll power it up and take some more photos or you are welcome to inspect.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

LX608a.jpg

Bargain!! Still have mine....will till it dies! 

I forget to say.... Still has the balance of the Mfr Wty! ;) 

This is a 60” plasma. I had to look up the size and now the name makes more sense... ;) 

I’m still looking but they all seem to come up in Sydney!  Where are you Melb Kuro or Viera sellers!?

My LX508 still going strong eleven years later! Colour definition and accuracy still excellent.

The included speakers are still a solid option with no deterioration in volume in bass to treble (albeit without sub bass). Sound in fact compares well to my newer Sony A8F OLED.

GLWTS!

Obi

2 hours ago, dsj1188 said:

PM for offer

SOLD: Pending Collection

On 09/09/2019 at 8:31 AM, Mat-with-one-t said:

I’m still looking but they all seem to come up in Sydney!  Where are you Melb Kuro or Viera sellers!?

Hi Bud, Tried to send you a msg but you cannot receive one, in regards to a LX608 in Melbourne 

26 minutes ago, bezerk said:

Hi Bud, Tried to send you a msg but you cannot receive one, in regards to a LX608 in Melbourne 

Hmmmm.  I’ll see what’s going on....

On 09/09/2019 at 4:12 PM, jmone said:

SOLD: Pending Collection

Fallen through, so back on the Market.  

7 minutes ago, jmone said:

You need a STB

Ok. Actually looking for one for my old man and for him having another STB will be too much troublesome. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lincolnbl
      Item: Panasonic 50" Plasma (TH-50PZ850A)
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No longer needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Unit is in perfect working order, no issues at all. Just upgrading so no longer needed.

Photos:

• By HiFi-Man
      Was lucky to find this unit locally in Melbourne few months back. Tested all functions and found everything working good.  Inspected the unit inside by removing the covers to see in what condition the components inside. I can see few leaky caps..power filter capacitors are leaking badly. Almost all light globes needs to be replaced. Got amazed  to see the huge 1.2 KW toroidal transformer and four 22000uf 80v power filter capacitors. Wooden cover came with all scratches. But it came really well after giving a light sanding and applying bee wax. 

Checked the DC offset and found to be low which is safe. Hooked them to my Tannoy Ardens. This is a unit which really surprised me with its wide ..deep sound stage and sweetness in sound. 
      I'm slowly moving to valve and selling all my solid state units ... but decided to restore this unit to experience the full potential of the unit.

Anyway the restoration work started two weeks back.... Pictures attached here are before taking it for the full restoration... 
      Will update more details, progress and pictures here...  any suggestions, advice from pioneer experts most welcome.

• By Jasperthecat
      Item: Pioneer TV SPEAKERS PDP-S60
      Price: $40.00
      Item Condition: Brand New in box - never used
      Reason for selling: not needed
      Extra Info:

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By afireinside
      Item: Monitor Audio Bronze 2 and Pioneer SX10AE
      Price: $450
      Item Condition: Used - Excellent
      Reason for selling: downgrading
      Extra Info: Prefer to sell together but will seperate only if both are sold ($300 speakers, $150 Amp), price is firm.
      Come with all pictured accessories, no boxes so cannot ship. Can include some 12g speaker wire if sold together.

Photos: 

• By zakblue
      Item: Pioneer S424X Speakers
      Price: $50 
      Item Condition: Good, used
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, 
      Extra Info:

A little bit dusty. Need some TLC. 
      Stands not included.