EXPIRED: Adam’s Amazing Annual Audiophile Auction sale.

4 hours ago, Hazzzy said:

Just my humble opinion Adam.

Mabey a lot of separate adds so people don't have to go thru the whole add looking at stuff they may not be interested in.

Great gear.

And that’s a yes from me .

XXXX 

@chimchimster get your reading glasses on, find a comfortable chair and a cold six pack ... it’s advert reading time.

For what it’s worth Adam those who seriously want to buy some amazing gear will not be put off by the length or detail of your advert, if anything they will appreciate it.

What you have written is a masterpiece and should be nominated for the upcoming Miles Franklyn I reckon. ... :winky:

GLWTS

cheers Terry

Edited by TerryO
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TerryO said:

@chimchimster get your reading glasses on, find a comfortable chair and a cold six pack ... it’s advert reading time.

For what it’s worth Adam those who seriously want to buy some amazing gear will not be put off by the length or detail of your advert, if anything they will appreciate it.

What you have written is a masterpiece and should be nominated for the upcoming Miles Franklyn I reckon. ... :winky:

GLWTS

cheers Terry

Cheers @TerryO yes just waking up in Perth to a fairly large inbox and some very tired eyes.

• Like 1