Sign in to follow this  
BC63

SOLD: FS: Zu Audio modified Denon dl-103r cartridge

Item: Zu Audio modified Denon dl-103r cartridge
Price: $200 pickup/ $210 posted
Item Condition: refer to photos
Reason for selling: surplus
Payment Method:  Cash, Paypal, bank transfer
Extra Info: unknown hour however still sounding great when it was removed. Stylus close-up is the closest I can capture with what I have.

Photos:

1224105814_WeChatImage_20190907123819.thumb.jpg.49dc5b17a4643bbdab77392106c4d5a7.jpg

2037263591_WeChatImage_20190907123852.thumb.jpg.3579e7574937542332c1ac7f7c501e62.jpg

284798925_WeChatImage_20190907123858.thumb.jpg.611622c35cbf8798bc28b51c69cab0a0.jpg

859194978_WeChatImage_20190907123907.thumb.jpg.16a8d1e14626313565c7ddf07be97dfb.jpg

1097342934_WeChatImage_20190907123902.thumb.jpg.b21a416ba5800ccf5ccfe6c5e0ceeb26.jpg

Guest jakeyb77

I’ll take it! 

Damn! I need another ZU

To all, sorry too many interests, it’s now sold.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Family Jules
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal or EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

This cartridge has had approximately 150 hours use and is in perfect condition. I can't remember the exact retail price when purchased new but from memory it was around $2500 give or take.

I'm selling simply because I decided to upgrade to an Acoustical Systems Archon cartridge. This wasn't due to any outright criticism of the Pi itself but simply due to that never ending "itch" to always try and improve on what you've got! IMHO it's a fantastic all round cartridge - nicely balanced and superbly detailed.

As you can see from the photos the cantilever is in perfect condition and the cart was never dropped onto the record or 'abused' in any way. Included are the stylus cleaning brush, standard fastening screws which come in two lengths and a pair of washers.

Specs from Brinkmann website:

Type Moving Coil Weight 14 g Stylus microridge, radius 3 µm Compliance 15 µm/mN Tracking force 1,8 g Vertical tracking angle 23° Output voltage 0,15 mV (velocity 1 cm/sec) Output impedance 20 Ohm Load (recommended) 600 Ohm Frequency response 0 Hz....30 kHz Frequency intermodulation 0,5 % Crosstalk 25 dB (1 kHz) Body three-piece resonance optimised luminum body    
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Family Jules
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal or EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:
      This cartridge has had approximately 150 hours use and is in perfect condition. I can't remember the exact retail price when purchased new but from memory it was around $2500 give or take.

I'm selling simply because I decided to upgrade to an Acoustical Systems Archon cartridge. This wasn't due to any outright criticism of the Pi itself but simply due to that never ending audiophile "itch" to always try and improve on what you've got!

As you can see from the photos the cantilever is in perfect condition and the cart was never dropped onto the record or 'abused' in any way. Included are the stylus cleaning brush, standard fastening screws which come in two lengths and a pair of washers.

Specs from Brinkmann website:

Type Moving Coil Weight 14 g Stylus microridge, radius 3 µm Compliance 15 µm/mN Tracking force 1,8 g Vertical tracking angle 23° Output voltage 0,15 mV (velocity 1 cm/sec) Output impedance 20 Ohm Load (recommended) 600 Ohm Frequency response 0 Hz....30 kHz Frequency intermodulation 0,5 % Crosstalk 25 dB (1 kHz) Body three-piece resonance optimised luminum body                                                      
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: As new. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
       Price includes good protective packaging and standard Australia Post pack for shipping within Australia. Extra for express post, additional insurance and international shipping.
      I fitted this to my Luxman A522 with a Grace 707 tonearm a while back and never really liked the way it sounded in this combination right from the first groove although I have heard them sounding great in other setups. So I didn't use it for more than a few tracks and took it off and back into the packaging and into storage for another project. Well, another project has turned into downsizing my collection.

I fitted a few of these to turntables for other people so I know it can sound good and it is popular.

The box is a little scuffed and torn on one end from trying to get it open so I give the box 8/10 but overall I give 9.75/10

Here is a link to Shure Europe with their very good description and specs.

https://www.shure.eu/products/dj-phono/m97xe

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal EFT Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: immaculate condition 20hrs use. Save on a brand new model. 

Photos:

• By Sam68
      Item Condition: excellent condition 20hrs Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR In as new condition,
      Cartridge has done less than 20 hrs of play time. Always played on clean records. It was installed on my second arm.

I will add a close up stylus photo later today