Polish_Bear

SOLD: FS: Focal Chorus CC700V Centre Speaker

Item: Focal Chorus CC700V Centre Speaker
Price: $400
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup preferred as don't have original packaging. - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I'm the first owner from new. This centre was my first venture into surround sound and it has served me well. I've since changed from Focal to the Polk Audio LSIM series for my front channels so no longer require this centre. 

As per photos, only issue is the veneer peeling in one place after I left it in a sunny spot in the spare room after disconnecting it. 

Sound wise, plays as new. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20190825_114039505.jpg

IMG_20190825_114049435.jpg

IMG_20190825_114116156.jpg

IMG_20190825_114209585.jpg

Edited by Polish_Bear
Changed photo order and removed blurry photos

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rolland
      Item: Krix Graphix Mk2 centre speaker 
      Price: $400 includes shipping Australia wide 
      Item Condition: as new
      Reason for selling: upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal. 
      Extra Info:
      Very good centre channel, it's in as new condition sitting in box, selling due to upgrade. Still has 4 1/2 years on the Krix warranty with the original receipt. 
      Price is including shipping Australia wide. 

• By Audio Connection
      Item: DALI OPTICON VOKAL centre speaker in black ex display condition 
      Price: $725.00
      Item Condition: Ex display condition 
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - COD, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit 
      Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

Also the component that handles the bulk of the direct front action, choosing an effective centre loudspeaker is essential to the whole home cinema experience. This is why we designed the VOKAL to be a fool-proof hit in any home, both in terms of performance and physicality.
      Firstly, armed with our sublime 6½ inch low-loss Wood Fibre Woofer, Hybrid Tweeter module and front-pointing bass port, you can be assured that the action on the screen in front of you is seamlessly soundtracked, with deftly handled detail drawing you deeper in. Perfect with any of the compact speakers in the series, but at the same time powerful enough to match just about any set of speakers. 
      Secondly, with an eye on practicality, the OPTICON VOKAL has also been designed to fit most makes of Hi-Fi furniture due to the front facing bass ports, meaning it can be neatly stowed away – a plus point for aesthetically minded home owners and home cinema custom installers alike. But it will work just as well out in the open.

• By Audio Connection
      Item: Dali Rubicon 6, floor standing speakers in black
      Price: $3,495.
      Item Condition: NEW
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit 
      Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

RUBICON 6 is a floor standing loudspeaker that features two 6½ inch woofers, each sporting its own bass port, gold-plated bi-wiring terminals and our innovative ribbon/soft dome hybrid tweeter module, which also was used in the EPICON series.
      The RUBICON 6 is able to deliver more physical bass to fill a larger room, especially thanks to the woofers. The two woofers work together to move much more air, delivering more powerful bass and pumping out audio excellence that fills the room. The driver construction of the RUBICON 6 makes it even more powerful than its smaller siblings with enhanced and controlled performance.

• By wanta911
      Item: Bowers & Wilkins CM Centre 2
      Price: $650
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Series 1 CM Centre 2 centre speaker that I no longer use. In great condition and hasn't been in my setup for a few years now. Perth buyers only please, I do not have the original packaging. Potential buyers are welcome to inspect and test.

• By andresz
      Item: Dynaudio Centre Speaker
      Price: $900 or best offer
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No longer required.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  These are very high quality 6 ohm speakers (timbre switchable on rear) from Dynaudio Contour range. Purchased new and well looked after. Prefer local pick up or can deliver if reasonable distance from Melb CBD but can ship at buyers cost.  Retail was $3,000. 

Pictures: