World Shows and HiFi Events 2019?????

I just happened  to be perusing the world of new  Hifi on the net while sipping my morning coffee. I had a quiet chuckle when just  i happen to see on the Sound Stage web site up and coming Hifi Shows and Events in 2019 

The likes of Hi End Munich Germany, Montreal Audio Fest  and  Thailand Hifi show and Live Windsor England and so on.

No mention at all of the up and coming 2019 Melbourne  Australia International Hifi show 

It reminded me when i worked for Honda Australia we had been waiting  patiently for the unveiling of the New Honda Legend 

I asked the CEO from Japan why has it taken so long to release the Japanese car of the year onto Australia market 

He replied ....Sir we sell more Honda vehicles at one dealership in Los Angeles California then we sell in the whole of Australia combine

Sadly that says it all regarding many things in our great country.........

honda legend.jpg

It may well be a case of SoundStage not wanting to provide exposure/promotion for an event organised by a competing internet-based audio/hifi entity such as Sound Media Group, particularly as SoundStage now has its own Australian website presence.

This is purely speculation, of course, and don't want to offend anyone from SoundStage or cause any dramas...  please delete if this is inappropriate.

Edited by pete_mac

38 minutes ago, Electrovoice Interface. said:

Yes I agree but i was under the impression the Melbourne show  was the only one in Australia of any significance 

Could you leave a link ? Sound Stage web site up and coming Hifi Shows and Events in 2019

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, pete_mac said:

It may well be a case of SoundStage not wanting to provide exposure/promotion for an event organised by a competing internet-based audio/hifi entity such as Sound Media Group, particularly as SoundStage now has its own Australian website presence.

This is purely speculation, of course, and don't want to offend anyone from SoundStage or cause any dramas...  please delete if this is inappropriate.

I doubt that given Soundstage Australia! has been a media partner of our show in previous years.

More likely their finger just isn't on the pulse, as our show is listed on loads of sites around the world.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Marc said:

I doubt that given Soundstage Australia! has been a media partner of our show in previous years.

More likely their finger just isn't on the pulse, as our show is listed on loads of sites around the world.

Ah, thanks for the clarification Marc! Please disregard the above :)

• Like 1