• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By audiodyna
      Item: Densen DM-20 Preamplifier
      Price: $1,000.00 (postage not included)
      Item Condition: 8/10
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This is a transistor preampflier which performs like a tube amp with great warmth and smoothness.
      The music just flows through it and the timing superb, which diverts your interest in listening to music rather than the Hifi itself.
      The unit had been thoroughly tested with scope and long hour of listening. Fully functional and faultless.
      It has original boxes, double box packaging, and owner's manual.
      Can arrange to send to other states with buyer's cost.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By zakblue
      Item: Wharfedale Diamond 250 Floorstanding Speakers 
      Price: $1900 $1800 (RRP $2799)
      Item Condition: Immaculate, full warranty cover till 2024
      Reason for selling: NLR. Going with identical (small) speakers for HT setup
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

If you're after an as new pair of new large floorstanding speakers grab yourself a bargain.
      They weigh 30kg each so local pickup only. Pictures make them look small but they are
      44.5 inches tall.

• By Gremrock
      Item: wbt 0708 cu binding posts new 
      Price: $145 posted
      Item Condition: brand new
      Reason for selling: not needed 
      Extra Info:
       Bought for speaker project but ended up with a different driver that came with built crossovers. 

trying to fundraise to finish the project, so will just use the budget parts in the crossovers, but if these don't sell I'll swap them out seeing these are some of the best connectors you can buy. 

They're around $200 delivered at the moment from the overseas suppliers. Locally you can only get the next model down or the silver version from what I can find.

included is 2 pairs, ie. 1 pair of speakers/amps etc. Complete with all their parts

lousy image of the top but hopefully you can see the marking for the model (0708)

• By Gremrock
      Item: 300b JJ Tubes New 
      Price: $390 posted 
      Item Condition: new/unused 
      Reason for selling: too many 
      Extra Info:
      I got a pair of amps with a bunch of spare tubes, I'll keep a couple as spares for if 1 goes, but ultimately when its time to replace them all, id rather try something else (for better or worse as they say) 

would also be open to trading for quality 6sn7s with cash either way, curious to try something special in the driver tubes for the Supratek.
      Or a decent low output MC cartridge.

Won't be heartbroken if they don't sell, they seem to sell around $550/pair locally so I think I'm pricing fairly

I will put them in the amps seen In the picture and test they work before posting so they will have let's say 1 hours use for good measure.

• By Bruce1970s
      Item: Trio Turntable
      Price: 600
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Have too many TTs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Fitted with Van Damme RCA cables, Audio Technica cartridge, direct drive with quartz locking