Mikety

SOLD: Sonus Faber Concertino Domus with matching stand

Item: Sonus Faber Concertino Domus & matching stand
Price: 1200 + shipping if required 
Item Condition: excellent 
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Bank transfer, Paypal +3%
Extra Info:

Excellent cosmetic and working condition. 

Photos: 

IMAG0382.jpg

IMAG0383.jpg

IMAG0384.jpg

IMAG0385.jpg

IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0387.jpg

Good look, sound beautiful! Glws!

Still available due to buyer want to pickup but too far. Cheers! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cono28
      Price: $450 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Maribyrnong 3032 State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, bank Transfer. Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  A Great performer for desk top or small room listening , the pair of speaker stand  can be added with extra  $50. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Eskay
      Price: $3200 Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Bentleigh State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT,Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Not required
      Extra Info:
      I purchased these speakers brand new with their dedicated stands from an authorised dealer approx 8 weeks ago and after extensive listening I have decided to keep my Quad floorstanders. 

The speakers come with all paperwork and warranty and are in as new condition.
      Current cost is  for the speakers is $3995 and the stands are $895, So I am offering them at a substantial discount. 

Happy to demo for genuine interested buyers and happy to ship at cost and risk.

• By ChrisMS
      Item: Sonus Faber Piccolo Solo Centre Channel Speaker
      Price: $300
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Simplified audio system, no longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Finished in black leather, hand made in Italy. Owned from new since 2001 with sparing use.
      Pickup from Northcote, VIC

Photos:

• By MAXXX
      Item: Sonus Faber Toy floorstanders
      Price:  $1000 firm
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR, upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:   "Conceived and created to represent the entry into the world of Sonus Faber, the Toy line is born of the desire to offer a wide range of the public the discovery of the emotion and passion for true high fidelity sound. Because the pleasure of well reproduced music is the patrimony of us all..."
      Used in my second system (in my study), never abused.
      Happy to demo to serious buyers with Halcro MC20 (also advertised for sale). Prefer local buyers, no boxes.

Product Specifications Sensitivity SPL/m/2.83V 89dB Dimensions (HxWxD) in mm 868x215x282 Inc Plinth Maximum Power Handling 120 Watts Recommended Amp Power 35-200 Watts Weight 35.6kg/pair Frequency Response 45Hz - 25kHz Impedance 8 Ohms Nominal  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Bill125812
      Item:  Sonus Faber Olympica or Cremona floor standers
      Price Range: market
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:  I am interested in seeing how Sonus racks up against my Spendor D9’s.   Have never had a pair of Sonus Fabers 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).