Sign in to follow this  
PKay

EXPIRED: EOI: KIMBER 8TC CABLE

Item: Kimber 8TC cable
Price: $700
Item Condition: As new
Reason for selling: Considering something different
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal as friend, bank transfer
Extra Info:  This cable is in 2 different lengths the short end is 2.5m and the long end 4.3m set up for my configuration.  I did lots of research and the guidance from Kimber is that it is perfectly acceptable to have different lengths so long as the short side is at least 50% of the length of the longer cable.  The Cable is terminated with ultra plate banana plugs.  My price represents a 35% discount to the current selling price.

This cable was my preferred choice when auditioning it saw off some much more expensive brands.

Description

8 White and 8 Clear Braided Conductors

2 x 6.62mm2 ( 9AWG )

VaristrandTM Hyper-pure Copper

Low loss fluorocarbon dielectric (FEP)

Legendary Musicality.  Consisting of sixteen individual TCSS conductors, eight clear and eight white, arranged in a large format braid. Individual conductors are Hyper-pure copper and utilise Kimber’s proven VariStrand™ conductor geometry. The insulating dielectric is a high pressure-low temperature-extruded FEP. The aggregate wire size is two 6.62mm2 conductors. By virtue of its full, accurate and dimensional sound, 8TC ranks as one of the best high-end audio values of all time and, without question, is the best sounding moderately priced cable on the market.

This cable can be Bi-Wired - the cable braid is split at the speaker end and 2 sets of connectors are used. 4-wires go to the treble/mid connectors and 4-wires go to the bass connectors.

8tc_angled-100x100.jpg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_1132.jpg

Edited by PKay

Withdrawn from sale. 

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Byron Bae
      Hi,

I'm looking at some speaker cables and wondering why some speaker cables use a dielectric which reduces the total gauge? Surely more wires would be better than seperating each one, I mean they start and end joined together anyway.

Has anyone found they sound better or know the science behind it? Or is it just a raught?

Regards, Byron

• By TuThai
      Item Condition: very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Botany, 2019 State: New South Wales Payment Method:  Pickup - Cash, EFT Reason for selling: no more use Extra Info:
      - I bought the cables in a Hifi shop in Botany, 2019 (with receipt)
      - 2x2.5m

Photos:

• By zonx
      Item: Atlas Mavros bi wire speaker cable 4 meter 
      Price Range:$2000 -$3000
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:Melbourne 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Tobiwan
      Item: kimber kable 
      Price Range: tba 
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: 
      I currently use kimber 8VS and wanted to upgrade 
      ideally im after 2 mtrs per cable with single posts connection as I cant bi-wire 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By mrf0ster
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brooklyn State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: No longer Required Further information:   Genesis Silver Spiral speaker cable Pair, the flagship QED speaker cable terminated with QED AirLoc Metal Banana Plugs. 2.5 meters in length (Although measures 2.8)

QED GENESIS SILVER SPIRAL CABLE
      QED's flagship speaker cable. The award winning Genesis Silver Spiral cable is the result of over 40 years of scientific research and development into speaker cables. Silver Spiral’s exceptionally low resistance allows amplifiers to exert outstanding grip and control over the speakers they’re driving, especially at low frequencies. This isn’t just another speaker cable it’s a high performance audio component. This cable represents the culmination of QED research and development over the past 40 years.

https://www.qed.co.uk/qed-genesis-silver-spiral-cable.html

Thank you for looking. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.