Item: PINK FLOYD VINYL BOX SET 
Price: $700
Item Condition: VG/EX
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Up for grabs is this pretty rare , awesome ORIGINAL PINK FLOYD VINYL BOX SET. 10lps , 2 of which are double Lps. 

Outer Box has a few bumps and corner splits (repaired) but the VINYL itself seems to be in pretty much unplayed condition. To be honest I think you’d find it hard to find one with vinyl in better condition than this 

Looking for $700 

$50 of the sale will go to SNA

Listed elsewhere so get in quick as I don’t think it’ll last 

Cash or PayPal payment is fine 

I can post anywhere at buyers expense

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

8FB6AFD3-E45C-4184-90D4-21263FA695B5.jpeg

98821A4F-D28B-4C9E-B540-7B61D25A2F26.jpeg

81CE1FE4-ABB0-4BC7-822F-C4BA3BEABD17.jpeg

BD695AC0-3D14-4260-AA85-E9BC5818151D.jpeg

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      R U OK?

This raffle seeks to support one of our own, a charity giving drive by respected not-for-profit,
      The Wayside Chapel - Sydney

"...Today is R U OK? Day and for the occasion, all Wayside staff across both locations are going to come together to celebrate each other and talk about how we are doing. There will be a few fun activities in store for them, including a pie-tasting contest.
      News has come through this week of a sports-star that has died in a “single car accident”. He was an unofficial campaigner for men’s mental health and I will always remember when he talked about his struggles. As a young man he once shared they had always been told to forget their emotions and suck it up, and later he realised that when we struggle it is important to take our hand and stick it up, and say, “I’m not going so well”.
      Our lives are a journey and not an event, so we will re-commit to walking and talking together as we care for all those who fall by the Wayside. We will remind ourselves that we don’t need anyone to be an expert, we just have to be present enough to look someone in the eyes, ask how they are and listen. We know that when any of us walk away feeling met rather than worked on, then positive action is a likely outcome...."

Please follow the link to see where the raffle funds will go:
      https://www.waysidechapel.org.au/precious-and-fragile/

How it works:
      ·         the record (and postage to anywhere in Australia) is offered FREE as a prize to SNA members.
      ·         ALL raffle funds donated in this raffle are going straight to the above link after close.
      ·         A receipt of the funds given to Wayside Chapel  and will be posted here with the video draw.
      ·         The winner gets the prizes posted to their door, FREE.
      ·         Everyone else feeds, clothes and supports in a myriad of ways, the homeless.
      ·         Unlimited $$ donations accepted until 10pm, Thursday 19/09/19

Donate here:  https://paypal.me/pools/c/8i9ygo9iJC 

* Please drop a note in this thread to let us know you’ve donated and I can allocate you a number.
      No number requests please - they will be assigned in order of receipt of a donation.

* ‘The Hat’ software will do the draw.
      It’s old and creaky, but it does the job with a GUI front-end I can film, as we do the draw together.
      The SNA Admin and Moderator Team will have full oversight of this process.

The prize is:

VINYL

VARIOUS ARTISTS - TRAINSPOTTING - 1996 Double vinyl original UK 1st pressing (EMI ‎– 7243 8 37190 1 3) like Brand New. These in such great condition are *really* hard to find - and can be worth anything from AU$100+ and up.
      Play it, display it, flip it, your choice.

IEM's

Ortofon e-Q7 in black (as donated by  @A J  - thank you!) worth around $400 when new in box.

So get into this...help the homeless with a small donation of anything you think worthy, and maybe carry away these wonderful prizes.

thank you.    

Donations go here :  https://paypal.me/pools/c/8i9ygo9iJC   (PayPal POOL set up specifically for this cause)

RAFFLE DRAW Numbers are as follows (assigned in order of receipt of donation, and named as per PayPal identity or SNA handle when known - please correct me where I've got it wrong?):

Zippi (Zlatan) David C (DarkNark) Steven Ilich (Mendes) Simon M  Andrew J (A J) Ray Bull  (qlder75) Les (LogiprObe) Matthew F  Ben L (luzart) Suresh R (pine weasel) Emiel L Glen M (glenm64) Ian F (Muon 'N) Marty D (woopwoop360) Brendan M (reflux075) Matt H (Sceeta) Rod c (rodders3) Les W (Uncle Seth) Interface  

• By chimchimster
      Item: Vinyl Records 70s Rock Orig US and Japanese
      Price:  See list
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: NLN
      Payment Method: Shipping or Pickup - Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash
      Extra Info: Vinyl Records 70s, Rock mostly original 1970s US and some Japanese Vinyl.  If you need more info or pictures of a record, please let me know. I will combine shipping. And, I will of course make a donation to SNA. Cheers!
      Artist                  Album     Year     Cover    Album            Price    Country    Notes
      Big Brother & The Holding Company    Cheap Thrills    1970    VG    VG+    Columbia    KCS9700    $15.00    USA    GateFold Split bottom cover
      Charles Mingus    The Greatest Concert of    1972    VG+    VG+    Prestige    PRST34001    $50.00    USA    3XLP TriFold
      Creedence Clearwater Revival    Bayou Country    1969    GD    VG     Fantasy    8387    $10.00    USA    (Marks on record) Cover splits on bottom and spine
      Emerson, Lake & Palmer    Welcome Back My Friends    1974    EX-    EX    Manticore    P5140~2M    $30.00    Japan    3XLP
      Faces    Long Player    1971    VG    VG+    Warner Brothers    WS1892    $15.00    USA    (Marks on record)
      Greatful Dead    Live / Dead    1970    VG+    VG+    Warner Brothers    2WS1830    $40.00    USA    
      Greatful Dead    Anthem Of The Sun    1971    VG    EX-    Warner Brothers    WS1749    $35.00    USA    
      Greatful Dead    From The Mars Hotel    1974    EX-    EX-    Greatfull Dead Records    GD102    $25.00    USA    
      Greatful Dead    Vitage Dead    1970    VG+    VG+    Sunflower    SUN-5001    $20.00    USA    
      Humble Pie    Thunderbox    1974    EX-    VG+    A&M    SP3611    $20.00    USA    Die Cut marks on record
      James Gang    Rides Again    1970    VG+    VG    ABC Records    ABC S-711    $10.00    USA    GateFold marks on record
      Jefferson Airplane    Surrealistic Pillow    1967    VG+    VG     RCA    LPM-3766    $10.00    USA    (Marks on records) Writing on cover
      John Harrison    Creepshow OST    1982    EX-    EX-    Varèse Sarabande    STV81160    $60.00    USA
      Maria Muldaur    Maria Muldaur    1973    EX-    VG+    Warner Brothers    MS2148    $5.00    USA    GateFold (Marks on record)
      Pentangle, The    Sweet Child    1968    VG     VG+    Reprise    6334    $20.00    USA    2XLP GateFold (Top cover 6" seam splits)
      Pink Floyd    Atom Heart Mother    1970    VG+    VG     Harvest    SKAO-382    $35.00    USA    
      Pink Floyd    Meddle    1971    VG+    VG+    Harvest    SMAS-832    $40.00    USA    
      Rolling Stones    Your Poll Winners    1967    EX-    EX-    London    SLC184    $25.00    Japan    Booklet GateFold Japan Only
      Traffic    Mr Fantasy    1967    VG+    VG+    Island    ILP961    $55.00    UK    GateFold Writing on cover Pink Island Mono

SOLD
      Beatles    Rubber Soul    1970    EX-    EX+    Apple    AP8156    $15.00    Japan
      Charles Mingus    At The Bohemia    1956    VG    VG    Debut Records    DEB123    $15.00    USA    Marks on Record Pops
      Cream    Wheels Of Fire    1968    VG    VG    Atco    SD2-700    $15.00    USA    2XLP GateFold (Marks on Records) Bottom cover edge 4" split Original stereo pressing on tan/purple ATCO labels, with a reflective silver gatefold cover. 
      Pink Floyd    The Dark Side Of The Moon    1973    VG+    VG+    Harvest    SMAS-11163    $35.00    USA    
      Yes    Close To The Edge    1972    EX-    VG+    Atlantic    SD7244    $15.00    USA    GateFold Marks on record
      Mountain    Nantucket Sleighrude    1971    VG+    VG+    Windfall    5500    $20.00    USA    2XLP GateFold (4" split bottom) 12 page coloring book and 2 band photos
      Pink Floyd    Wish You Were Here    1975    VG+    VG+    Columbia    PC33453    $35.00    USA    
      Yes    Yessong    1973    VG+    EX-    Atlantic    P-5087/89    $40.00    Japan    3XLP

• By Doomguy
      Item: Records
      Price: free
      Item Condition: varying - listed below
      Reason for selling: Just want them gone
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      taken Triptykon - Eparistera Daimones has some damage to the front cover (scratches or something, that's how I got it and why I asked for a replacement). It also has a small pressing defect, on side B I think it was, resulting in 15-20 seconds or so of a repeated click or pop each rotation. Sounds good otherwise.
      taken Candlemass - Nightfall only reason I'm getting rid of this is I've replaced it with an '88 Metal Blade pressing as I prefer the original mix and master. It's near mint, nothing wrong with it, giving it away as nobody has wanted to buy it from me.
      taken The Dynospectrum - Self titled Arrived banged up in the mail, was sent a replacement so I don't need this one. Haven't listened to this copy but my replacement sounds immaculate and looks great in the black and white mix. 
      taken Deltron 3030 - self titled I just wasn't very happy with this copy I received and am probably going to settle for the CD version. It's sibilant and noisy in places for me, mostly side A and D, even after cleaning. Maybe it'll work better for you, no harm in trying it for free.

Pick up from Rowville would be strongly preferred, but if somebody wants to cover shipping costs I could do so if there's no other bites.  I could provide pics of specific things you want to see if needed.
      Photos: 
    • By APuri
      Item: A bunch of stellar Jazz LPs (see below)
      Price: Details below
      Item Condition: Details below
      Reason for selling: Culling the herd
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (Friends & family only)
      Extra Info:
      Shipped in secondhand, LP-specific cardboard mailers to ensure safe delivery!
      Postage will be charged at or below cost (AusPost), and is in ADDITION to the quoted prices below. Combined postage is certainly possible.
      Money back guarantee on these LPs, they are in awesome condition and I stand by my word - buyer will need to cover return shipping.

All LPs graded according to the Goldmine Standard
      https://support.discogs.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001566193-How-To-Grade-Items 
      Conservative grading
      Cover first / Record second
      I do a quick playthrough prior to listing these, and will comment on obvious audio imperfections...guaranteed no surprises, buy with confidence!

Bobby Hutcherson - Components (Stereo) - Blue Note - US 2015 BN75 reissue LP (BST84213) NM/NM. Pretty much brand new. Only a few months old. Played once or twice. Solid pressing for the price. Vibraphone based jazz at its finest. $22

Chick Corea - The Song of SInging (Stereo) - Blue Note - Japanese Toshiba Pressing 1985 (BST84353) NM/NM. Pretty much in new condition, with shrink and hype sticker still present. Would be hard to find in this condition. Played once or twice only. Avant garde for the hardcore jazz lovers. $25

Miles Davis - Miles of Jazz (Mono) - Japan Mercury 1975 (BT-5011) VG/NM. Nice compilation. Glossy clean vinyl. $15

Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Mosaic (Stereo) - Blue Note - US 2015 BN75 reissue LP (BST84090) NM/NM. Pretty much brand new. Only a few months old. Played once or twice. Solid pressing for the price. A great introduction to jazz for those just wanting to dip their toes in. $20

⭐Mahavishnu Orchestra - Birds of Fire (Stereo) - Japanese 1st pressing CBS/Sony 1973 (SOPL 175) VG/NM (no OBI, with inner sleeve and liner notes). 1st pressing of a Jazz-Rock, fusion masterpiece. Featuring the great Billy Cobham on drums. Actually more like a prog-rock album IMHO. Electric guitar, violin, synth-driven odd time signature proggy goodness. Absolutely clean pressing, vinyl itself looks like new. Some clicks and pops through quieter passages, which would likely disappear with a good ultrasonic clean. Some creasing of the corners. $30

Miles Davis - Vol 2 (Stereo) - Blue Note - US 2015 BN75 reissue LP (BLP1502) VG+/NM. Pretty much brand new. Only a few months old. Played once or twice. Solid pressing for the price. Digital source I believe. VG grading as there is a slight crease at top right corner (shipped to me like this). A great introduction to jazz for those just wanting to dip their toes in. $20

Thad Jones & Mel Lewis - Suite for Pops (Stereo) - US Horizon 1975 (SP701) G+/VG+. Big band jazz. Cover is a little worn down. Vinyl itself plays with no major issue. $5

⭐Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Moanin’ (Stereo) – Blue Note - Japanese King pressing 1978 (FRP 5-2 / GXK 8044 / BST 84003) VG+/NM (no OBI, with liner notes in japanese).  This record sounds amazing; warm, rich, full analogue tone. Glossy black vinyl that plays beautifully without noise except some light pops/clicks audible only between tracks. Sleeve shows its age with some yellowing, and minor shelf wear only. King pressings are well known for their immaculate, quiet vinyl and amazing sound quality. Do some research and you’ll find their prices are steadily rising. This version in particular (FRP 5-2) is exceedingly rare, you wont even find it on Discogs. This album is a Jazz masterpiece, and no collection would be complete without it. Heres your chance at obtaining a pristine rare Japanese repress. $OLD

⭐Art Blakey Quintet - A Night At Birdland Vol 1 (Mono) - Blue Note - Japanese King pressing 1978 (GXK-8099M) VG+/NM (no OBI, with liner notes in Japanese). Record looks and plays like its brand new. Clean and jet black glossy, quiet wax with no imperfections visible/audible. Sleeve has some minor staining and shelf wear (see pics). King pressings are well known for their immaculate, quiet vinyl and amazing sound quality. Do some research and you’ll find their prices are steadily rising. This is a rare mono version of this amazing live performance, featuring legendary artists such as Horace Silver, and Lou Donaldson.  $OLD

Brown & Roach Incorporated - Brown & Roach Incorporated (Mono) - Japan Mercury 1974 (BT 1328) VG+/VG (no OBI, liner notes). Clifford Brown and Max Roach. Two legends, in a studio, riffing off each other. Some mind blowing chops on this one. Shiny vinyl looks mint, but plays with a little noise intermittently, hence the VG rating. $OLD

Charles Mingus - Mingus Dynasty (Stereo) - Japan CBS/Sony 1973 (SOPZ 28) NM/NM (no OBI, with inner sleeve and liner notes). Sleeve is still in shrink. A good example of post bop done right. Mingus was a phenomenal double bassist, and is supported by a stellar lineup here. $OLD

⭐The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Out (Stereo) - Japan CBS/Sony 1974 (SOPM150) VG/VG+ (no OBI, with insert). A classic album, accessible cool jazz at its finest. Age-related brown staining of cover on front and back, and minor creasing at corners (see pics). Vinyl looks clean and glossy, with some fine, non feel-able scratches. Plays well with no skips. Some crackles and pops, only audible through quieter/silent passages. $OLD

The Dave Brubeck Quartet - 25th Anniversary Reunion (Stereo) - Japan Horizon/King 1977 (GP3514) NM/NM. Beautiful gatefold sleeve, in close to new condition. Vinyl looks glossy and new. Quiet pressing. Really well recorded/mastered live concert with the quartet playing the classics. $OLD

⭐John Coltrane - Live at the Village Vanguard Again! (Stereo) - Impulse! - US 1968 (AS9124) NM/NM. Again, thick and glossy gatefold sleeve, in close to new condition. Vinyl looks waxy and new, and plays through with no noise. Sounds like you’re there with the audience, very well recorded live performance. Overall amazing condition. $OLD

Sonny Clark - Cool Struttin' (Stereo) - Blue Note - Europe DOL 2015 (DOL834H) NM/NM. In close to new condition. Only played once. Clean, flat, thick 180g wax. Yes its a modern digital transfer, but the price reflects this. No better gateway drug into Blue Note goodness. Amazing hard bop, one of my favourites. $OLD

Sonny Rollins Quartet - Tenor Madness (Stereo) - Europe DOL 2015 (DOL871H) NM/NM. In close to new condition. Only played once. Again, a digital transfer, but so affordable. Monster album for the hard bop tenor sax fan. $OLD

Terumasa Hino - Trans-blue (Stereo) - Japan CBS/Sony 1985 (28AH 1835) NM/NM. Lovely group of jazz standards, performed with the backing of a full set of strings. Vinyl looks clean, and plays with no issue. $OLD

Chaka Khan / Freddie Hubbard / Joe Henderson / Chick Corea / Stanley Clarke / Lenny White - Echoes of an Era (Stereo) - Japan Elektra 1982 (P-11138) VG/NM. What a line up! Amazing vocal jazz. Chaka Khan is a powerhouse. Fingerprints/marks on the cover (more obvious against the gold). Gatefold. Glossy clean vinyl otherwise. $OLD

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. 
      I actually have quite a few more to sell, so keep an eye out for more posts from me this week!

Photos:

• By Nait
      Item: Classical, Soundtrack & Pop Vinyl Records & Boxsets (ALL Brand New & Factory Sealed)
      Price: This VINYL.pdf catalogue has all the detailed pricing, product information and shipping terms
      Item Condition: BRAND NEW
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, bank transfer, Cash
      Extra Info:
      Check out my feedback for your peace of mind Happy to negotiate a deal on a bulk order PM for any inquiries