EOI: McIntosh MC275 (Mk IV)Power Amplifier

Item: McIntosh MC275 Power Amplifier (Mk IV)
Price: $3800 + shipping if required; however at this stage I would prefer local pickup (to demonstrate).
Item Condition: Very good for age - Some wear to the lettering and light swirl (dusting) marks.
Reason for selling:
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This is my second MC275 - this one comes complete with original packaging, cage, instructions, the original McIntosh small tubes, 4 x Genalex Gold Lion KT88 and some other small tubes for rolling (complete set). Some wear to the lettering and light swirl (dusting) marks.  Purchased from SNAer.   At this stage I would prefer local pickup (to demonstrate).

Photos: Will take close-ups tomorrow.

IMG_3787.thumb.JPG.81adeea423c84907062b083d0c96a040.JPG

Edited by seaninbrisbane
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, seaninbrisbane said:

I wish! The DAC is a humble Khadas Tone Board (for now). 

Shame you aren’t an hour or two closer, I could rock up with beer and an Ayon Stratos for you to to have a listen to

Edited by Darren69
  • Like 1

Agree with a lot of you here. What a fabulous set up. And not just the gear. I think that in this hobby we forget sometimes that the  decor of the room is part of the set up too, part of the joy. 

That sideboard looks fantastic holding up all of that great gear, great taste. 

2 minutes ago, Andpi said:

Agree with a lot of you here. What a fabulous set up. And not just the gear. I think that in this hobby we forget sometimes that the  decor of the room is part of the set up too, part of the joy. 

That sideboard looks fantastic holding up all of that great gear, great taste. 

That's very kind of you, thank you. I must admit that most of my audio buying choices are based on aesthetics as much as sound quality. Good quality sound can be achieved for very little these days, so if I'm going to pay a bit more I want it to look good. Anything ugly (like DACs) can be hidden away.