Sign in to follow this  
jamiebosco

SOLD: FS: Denon AVR 4311ci

Item: Denon AVR 4311ci
Price: $300
Item Condition: Very Good - 8.5/10 cosmetically and 10/10 functionally
Reason for selling: Upgrade of sorts
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Up for sale is my Denon 4311. I'm the 2nd owner, it arrived to me in absolutely mint condition from @pmunger (John) in late 2017, and it has been absolutely flawless in operation since. Only gets used for 2-3 movies/week , in a well ventilated cabinet with 2 x AC Infinity cooling fans on at all times of use. My PSA speakers are 98dB/1w/1m efficient , so probably putting out 3-5 max at any time.So a fairly easy life.

Comes with both remotes, Audyssey mic (XT32) ,power cord and manuals.

Literally only selling because I "upgraded" to the Denon AVR-X4000 - and only because my wife can't get used to the menu system on this, and prefers the one on our Denon X-1000, so I got this to make both of our lives easier

This is a high quality AVR,made in Japan and pretty heavy at around 19kgs.

Pickup is much preferred, but I can post at buyers expense if no local interest

(Freight: box dimensions Hx 29cm Wx 56cm Dx 54cm Weight 21kgs)

Specs

• 140 wpc x 9 (full bandwidth) discrete amplification
  • Apple iTunes AirPlay support (Coming Fall 2010)
  • Ethernet connectivity
  • PC streaming
  • Pandora/Flickr access
  • Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio 
  • 9.2 channels with independent subwoofer outputs and other assignable configurations
  • Audyssey MultiEQ XT32 room correction
  • Dolby Volume
  • HDMI 1.4a with full 3D support and Audio Return Channel
  • Blu-Ray compatibility
  • HD radio
  • Discrete power amplification system
  • 7 HDMI inputs
  • 2 parallel HDMI inputs
  • Anchor Bay Technologies VRS
  • HDMI clock control
  • Dimensions: 17-3/32” x 6-47/64” x 16-19/64”

https://www.audioholics.com/av-receiver-reviews/denon-avr-4311ci-fl

Cheers

Jamie

Photos:  (please excuse my poor photography skills, thumbs in pictures and dusty remotes!)

20190905_145322.thumb.jpg.ca0ed978862e40e5556e8218f579b0f4.jpg20190905_145328.thumb.jpg.5ffeb30c582fca39fc27441bbc9fcc24.jpg20190905_145336.thumb.jpg.27344bb177a3a85a45249b3c6816ac99.jpg20190905_145340.thumb.jpg.34a0262114c57d00e06f3f6555f8cda6.jpg20190905_145355.thumb.jpg.41f3c5c964ec4c2c6bc79200015a86db.jpg20190905_145411.thumb.jpg.cd8db3dac28a58a7fe7449ef2b75c037.jpg20190905_145426.thumb.jpg.a3022558a8208da79b34fa5d2b3fcc83.jpg20190905_163229.thumb.jpg.08925c1e591804fca7c809e98c596b82.jpg20190905_164311.thumb.jpg.038bab3bf71dccc5dee8d0c8d3ef9507.jpg20190905_164348.thumb.jpg.9d836bf73dfc14060c5ebff041dcc5e9.jpg20190905_164655.thumb.jpg.91f7de5ada56ccb7117c85ddb660d71b.jpg

Edited by jamiebosco

Bargain! GLWTS

PM sent with intent to purchase

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the PMs, there are few interstaters interested, if no one local shows interest today it will go to the first in line. Guessing post will be $40-50 (it cost $48.50 from Perth to Brissy when I bought it via Aus Post)

Really sad to see this beast go, can't believe how much heavier this unit is compared to the X4000!

cheers

Jamie

add extra packing mate. the box is actually quite thick vs the crappy yamaha boxes of the same era but extra padding wont hurt.

now on a separate matter... a recent brisbane survey of wives who's husbands have bought PSA speakers shows a growing hate for that brand.. so let me know when she wants them gone 🙂

Edited by hopefullguy

haha. she's actually pretty good with this stuff....more function over form...hence the upgrade to the simpler to use (for her)  X4000.

Actually looking at adding a third SubMersive to the lounge room (if the stars align) and she's fine with that too lol

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Andrew Hoyle
      Item Condition: Refurbished - excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Golden Grove State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash on pickup or EFT Reason for selling: Have two need to recoup some cash. Hi Everyone, this turntable I made myself is up for sale.

The plinth is 6 sheets of 16mm MDF, hand finished and spray painted in gloss black. The Denon motor unit runs smoothly and silently and holds speed perfectly. The Acos Lustre tonearm is in mint condition and installed exactly to specification. Offered with Ortofon MC10 Mk II cartridge - with brand new cantilever and stylus tip  from Audio Dynamics/Garrott Brothers. Receipt available for this work completed just a few weeks ago. As hard as this might be to believe, sound wise it gives my Michell Orbe a run for it's money. I'm only selling because I have also built a slightly improved version which I am keeping myself.

Very unique looks (everyone that has seen it loves it).  Able to audition by appointment if you are serious. There is some flexibility re the cartridge included (I have a few, or it can be sold without a cartridge if you prefer) and also I have a different Acos tonearm that could be included instead. Price will be adapted according to final spec of course. I'm confident that if anyone makes the time to come and see and hear it they will end up taking it away with them!

Even if you're not a buyer, let me know what you think of it anyway! I have had such fun making it. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By mashley
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition 9+/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Potts Point State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required - downsizing Further information: This Denon DCD 755AR CDP is in excellent condition. Comes with remote (unused), manual and power cord.

Specs here: https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/denon/dcd-755.shtml

I've enjoyed owning this CDP, but I no longer have any use for it. It's working perfectly. Minimal signs of use.

Delivery might be possible if you are in inner Sydney suburbs or close to M4, please ask.

Photos:

• By DrDeeKay
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: 
       The Denon AVP A1HD was built as a no-compromise AVP pre-amplifier. The unit offered for sale is in excellent order, visually and aurally. Too many features to list, but the unit was upgraded to support Audyssey Dynamic Volume. See https://www.denon.com/en-au/shop/avreceiver/avpa1hda.

Original reviews included https://www.audioholics.com/av-preamp-processor-reviews/denon-avp-a1hdci.  The audio side of the unit remains excellent. 

I am the original owner, and can ship (would prefer pick-up as the unit is 32.5kg) in the original box.  The unit has been housed in an open-framed hifi rack, the Spider rack, providing outstanding cooling for all components. 

Shipping/ insurance to be purchased by buyer. Local pickup is preferred.

Reasonable offers considered. 
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Yuri P
      Hello all!

I'm on the hunt for a stereo AM/FM tuner to add to my elderly father's Denon system. His receiver recently gave up the ghost
      and he is now sporting a PMA-720ae amplifier and a DCD-520ae CD player. He is barely past steam power when it comes to
      adopting modern technology and loves his ABC classical FM so I'm looking to add a fairly simple tuner that ideally fits with the
      style of his Amp/CD player (Network players etc would be wasted) My question is what Denon model tuner would be best suited?
      My googling efforts bring up a bewildering array of units. Any advice would be much appreciated. (Also if anyone is selling a suitable
      unit by all means get in touch).

Thanks in advance,

Yuri.
    • By EricL
      Item Condition: Mint condition (9/10) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Greensborough State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT, PayPal + 3% Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

This is an award winning integrated amplifier from Denon with Australian power specifications. It is made in Japan.

You can read the summary review: https://www.hifichoice.com/content/awards-2010-amplifiers-£1000

The Denon catalogue also featured it as an award winning amp from EISA 2010-2011.

It works beautifully and even has MM/MC phone stage.  
      It can drive my Audio Technica MC flagship OC model AT-OC9XSL cartridge (0.4mV) and sounds great via my Paradigm Studio 20 speakers.

It can be used as integrated amp, power amp and pre-amp. See photos for various setup in the manual.

Specifications of the amp: Refer to photo.

I bought in early 2011 (RRP - Around $1700) and used it for a year and then upgraded to Luxman amp. 
      It has been sitting in the Hi fi room all this time. 

There are two very minor hairline scratches on the front. They are not noticeable unless you examine in close scrutiny. Please see photos.

This amplifier is rather heavy -15.5kg so I prefer local pickup. 
      It comes with the original manual, power cable, unused remote and original box.
      Will include the Denon catalogue featuring this amp.

I can ship interstate if buyer is keen and there will be additional shipping costs.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.