Sign in to follow this  
N@qOyQ@tSi

SOLD: FS: Yamaha GT-2000 Turntable & Extras

Item: Yamaha GT-2000 Turntable including Yamaha automatic armlifter YAL-1, aftermarket (not Yamaha) YOP-1 External power supply and Orsonic AV-1 headshell
Price: $2350
Item Condition: Excellent works perfectly
Reason for selling: Bought a Yamaha GT-2000X
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This as turntable aficionados will know, is probably the finest 'affordable' Japanese direct drive turntable ever made  - truly end-game. With heavy heart i'm selling it because I managed to obtain it's slightly better and very rare brother the GT-2000X. Sonically they are very similar.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

image0.gif

image1.gif

image2.gif

image3.gif

IMG_3726.gif

IMG_3727.gif

I assume a stepdown is required whether the YOP-1 is used or the internal transformer?

Do you find the external power supply makes a difference soundwise?

Hi Desmondes - good point yes that is correct these were a Japan only turntable. I use a step down 240-100v

5 minutes ago, Doppelganger said:

Thanks mate, i do like this tt but the guy who wants to buy my rd11s has changed his mine so no upgrade for me until someone else want to buy my rd11s.

LOL at be quiet listen’s comment - correct GT-2000X lurking!

Desmondes - yes the external power supply is probably outside of buying the ridiculously expensive YGB-1 gunmetal platter (approx $5000)is the best sonic upgrade for these turntables. I would not run one without it as it is significantly better. Isolation will improve this turntable too. 

Thanks everyone for your interest. This turntable has now been sold - $20 donated to Stereonet.