Sign in to follow this  
Arry74

Onkyo tx-rz1100

Anyone listened to the new Onkyo tx-rz1100?

Any good?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zakblue
      Item: ONKYO Dolby Atmos speakers SKH-410 (pair)
      Price: $150
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, 
      Extra Info:

Happy to ship Australia wide for $10.
      Stands not included.

• By mjon
      Item: Onkyo TX-RZ900 AV Receiver 
      Price: $ 1150
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Excellent condition with all latest features which include toroidal transformer which is rare in today''s AVR's, comes with accessories and box. 

Pictures:

• By DrMoShen
      Item: Onkyo DX-C110
      Price: $10 ONO
      Item Condition: OK-ish see notes below
      Reason for selling: Surplus 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or exchange
      Extra Info:

This beautiful piece of CD playing history originally purchased as part of my first hifi system from the long gone Acoustic Foundry on King William Rd in Hyde Park Adelaide. It formed a nice little team with an ME-240 amp and Krix Impax speakers (both of which are still in daily use at my work).

The unit still works. It plays cd's as it should. However the tray doesn't eject. You have to pull it out. The carousel still turns and everything else seems to be spinning. I suspect that a belt has broken or slipped whilst sitting unattended for many years.

Will suit a tinkerer/repairer or someone who wants to strip it for parts (sniff...). It hasn't seen any work for many years so as part of my extended clean out it needs to go.

Willing to accept, a bitcoin, $100, a bottle of red, a kind word, whatever really. 

Pictures:

• By WedgeBiggs
      Item: Onkyo HA300 Hi-Res Portable DSD DAC/Headamp
      Price: SOLD
      Item Condition: 8/10 (minor marks as in the photos, perfect working condition)
      Reason for selling: Not being used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Have original packaging - easy to post.

NOTE: the unit comes with the 5V DC charging cable AND my own 16GB microSD card (upgradeable to 128GB).

The What Hifi review is here: https://www.whathifi.com/news/onkyo-dacheadphone-amp-enables-high-res-playback-ios-and-android-devices

The manufacturer blurb with more details about the product is below:
      "The DAC-HA300 DAC/headphone amplifier supports 192 kHz/24-bit Hi-Res PCM and 5.6 MHz DSD playback via iOS and Android devices using a Lightning or On-the-Go USB cables and our free HF Player app. Whether you love the extra detail and clarity of next-generation audio formats, or just want to make compressed files sound better, the DAC-HA300’s acclaimed MUSES8920 op-amp, fully discrete push-pull output stage, and high-end PCM1795 digital-to-analog converter bring music alive with breathtaking realism. This device also accepts microSD cards filled with music, and together with its compact size, makes it a versatile and highly portable all-in-one Hi-Fi player when you’re on the move. Thanks to a durable lithium-ion battery, you can expect up to seven hours of playtime between charges. For desktop use, there’s a Micro USB Type-B input to enable asynchronous D/A conversion and amplification of music files up to 192/24 via PC, and a 192/24-capable digital input to connect things like CD players and music streamers. Engineered to the highest standards by music lovers for music lovers, the DAC-HA300 is the class leader for pure high-fidelity sound on the go."

Pictures: