SOLD: FS: SACD's Carmina Burana Sony EUgene Ormandy

Item: SACDS

Prices:  see below

Item Condition:
Reason for selling: Clearing
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

All prices are inclusive of postage.

CARL ORFF: Carmina Burana, SS 6163, . This always gives me the chills on that first track $40

IMG20190903205259.thumb.jpg.70344a64ec9b11a13e828b24743f4490.jpg

Edited by simbot82

Still want the dire straits. See message from last week in inbox.

Could I please have both Miles Davis and Bob Dylan.

List updated, just the two very very good classical SACDS remain

Hi Simbot,

PM sent on GERSHWIN / BERNSTEIN, Rhapsody in Blue, Grand Canyon Suite, SACD $3

Cheers

Edited by KRSDarwin

I’ll take the Bernstein. Pm me

10 hours ago, grorr76 said:

I’ll take the Bernstein. Pm me

Pipped by an hour mate

Just the wonderful Carmina Burana remains

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cody
      Item: Various high-rez audio CD's, SACD's, DVD-A's and Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs Original Master Recording CD/SACD's
      Price: See extra info below
      Item Condition: Used, except as noted
      Reason for selling: No longer used 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank transfer or PayPal (buyer to cover paypal fees) 
      Extra Info:
      Shipping: Local pick-up available from South Perth  AusPost Standard (1-2 CD's) $10 or (3-7 CD's) $11 Express (1-2 CD's) $13.30 or (3-7 CD's) $14.30 Insurance: $2 per $100 of cover  
      Note, for pricing I've used discogs and gone below the median, in order to help facilitate a quick sale and ensure they are priced fairly. Happy to provide more detailed pics of any specific disc if required. 

SACD
      Pink Floyd – Wish you were here (sealed) $90 - Pending Marvin Gaye – Whats Going on (MFSL) $80 Top Gun soundtrack $100 Showcase – Opus 3 $15 Groove Armada – Vertigo $70 John Legend – Get Lifted $30  
      DVD-Audio
      Queen – A night at the opera $50 - PENDING Eagles – Hotel California $50 REM - Automatic for the people $30  
      MFSL and Other
      Nirvana – Nevermind (MFSL) $90 Nirvana - In Utero (MFSL) $90 Guns N Roses – Appetite for Destruction (MFSL) $120  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Jasperthecat
      Item: Denon DVD/SACD Player Black 2910
      Price: $500 negotiable
      Item Condition: Excellent condition, purchased locally brand new, boxed, limited use.
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Extra Info: 
      Extremely well built, top quality sound, great unit.

• By mrf0ster
      Item: Yamaha CD-S2000 HIgh End CD/SACD PLAYER
      Price: 1300.00 ONO PRICE DROP: $1000.00 FINAL RICE DROP $800.00
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Funds required elsewhere
      Extra Info: 

https://au.yamaha.com/files/download/other_assets/6/317696/CD-S2000_NPB.pdf

https://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/hi-fi/yamaha-cd-s2000-sa-cd-player-392553

The player is in excellent condition, with superb sound quality. It comes with remote, manual and original box.

"If you’re after a superbly constructed audiophile CD player which delivers high-end performance at a price so low as to be verging on the ludicrous, Yamaha’s CD-S2000 is a tour-de-force. It will play back your CD collection with a level of precision and fidelity that will have you going back for more, and more, and more. (Oh yes… and it plays SA-CDs as well.) "

SpecificationsCD PlayerType
      Type:Single Disc CD PlayerDisc CompatibilitySACD, CD, CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA)Output LevelSACD / CD 2 ±0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB)Output LevelSACD / CD 2 0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB)Signal-to-Noise RatioSACD / CD 116 dBHarmonic DistortionSACD 0.0017% (1 kHz), CD 0.002% (1 kHz)Dynamic RangeSACD 110 dB, CD 100 dBFrequency ResponseSACD 2 Hz-50 kHz (-3dB), CD 2 Hz-20 kHzOutputOptical and CoaxialPower Consumption30W

If you are interstate and interested, please research shipping and organise yourself.
      Dimensions (W x H x D)17-1/8 x 5-5/16 x 17-5/16 Weight33 lbs. 15kg

Thank you. 

(I know my photo skills need a lot of work)

• By Tompy
      Item: Esoteric K-03
      Price: 7,000
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Extra Info: After much internal soul-searching I have decided to put my Esoteric K-03 up for sale. I bought it as a demo model from Krispy Audio in Nov 2013 and used it moderately but a few years ago I gradually discovered that streaming fits better with my life style. So instead of letting the K-03 remain under-used in the cabinet I have decided to let it go to a good home. Its sound quality is absolutely brilliant and for reviews I gladly refer to the various audiophile websites. The K-03 is in excellent condition, not a tick or scratch anywhere. The pictures may not do it justice but I didn't want to lift this solid, heavy brother out of the cabinet just for a few pictures and then put it back. It's been carefully kept in a pet/child/smoke-free environment. The K-03 comes with original box, manual and remote control. Price excludes shipping. I'll be happy to demo to interested buyers.

Pictures:

• By kaaos
      Item: SACD (x37), XRCD (x5) and CDs. Collection of 213 discs in total (mostly classical music).
      Price: See below
      Item Condition: All CD's are in good condition, no scratches on actual CDs. For case/box condition please see photos below.
      Reason for selling:
      Extra Info:

All CDs are from my music collection and most of them are chosen for its performance and sound quality. I've moved to digital some time ago so I won't need them any longer.

The collection offered here has a total of 213 discs.
      At this stage, I would prefer to sell a complete lot for $1000 (ono).
      SOLD (Pending payment)

The lot contains:
      Gold/XRCD - 5
      SACD - 37
      Boxed and individual - 171

Pictures: