Item:  12 x Jazz LP's
Price: $160 the lot. Price drop - $ 120
Item Condition: used
Reason for selling: making space
Payment Method: Pickup, courier or post
Extra Info:

Gil Evans – Old Bottle New Wine w Cannonball Adderley. Good

The Boogie Woogie Boys – rare German 2 LP Gatefold on Telefunken Decca. Mint

Ricky May & Bob Bernard – Tribute to Loius 2 LP. ABC 1987.  Near mint.

Nothin’ But Blues – A New Approach to Jazz Improvisation. VG

Connif Meets Butterfiled. CBS Coronet Records.

Duke Ellington and his Orchestra – Paris at Midnight. Harmony Records. Near mint.

Nat King Cole – Stardust Memories. Concept Records. VG.

Mel Torme and Buddy Rich – Together again for the First Time. RCA Aust. Near mint.

Jazz Spectrum Vol.19 – Big Band Classics. Near mint

The Exciting Terry Gibbs Band – Live at the The Summit Hollywood. Verve. Good.

The Jazz Legacy of Bud Powell. VSP Verve. Exc.

Jimmy McPartland’s All-Stars – “The Music Man” Goes Dixieland. Fontana. Rare. VG

Some of these are ex radio station with the numbers in the bottom left. This doesn't meant they are shot - some are near mint. Some have hand written notes on the sleeve - please see photos. All have inner sleeves.

Collect from Ashfield or can post/courier.

Pictures:

Lp x 12-7979.jpg

Lp x 12-7982.jpg

Lp x 12-7984.jpg

Lp x 12-7986.jpg

Lp x 12-7987.jpg

Lp x 12-7988.jpg

Lp x 12-7989.jpg

Lp x 12-7990.jpg

Edited June 5 by karmakat
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By krusto
      Item: Focal Dome 2.1 System
      Price: $550
      Item Condition: EX 
      Reason for selling: NLR, not using 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Direct Deposit
      Extra Info: Excellent set of Focal domes up for grabs. Comes with original boxes, DIN/Speaker cable and a spare pair of blue covers.  Seriously good sounding 2.1 system. 

FOCAL DOME SPEAKER SPECIFICATIONS
      Technical specifications
      Type 2-way compact, sealed loudspeaker Finish High-gloss Drivers 4inch (10cm) Polyglass mid-bass, 1 inch (25mm) Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter Frequency response (+or-3dB) 80Hz ? 28kHz Low frequency point 72Hz Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) 88dB Nominal impedance 8 ohms Minimum impedance 4 ohms Crossover frequency 2500Hz Recommended amplifier power 25 ? 100W Dimensions (HxWxD) 6-3/4 x 5-11/16 x 5-5/8? Net weight 4.2lbs (1.9kg)  
      FOCAL DOME SUBWOOFER SPECIFICATIONS
      Technical specifications Type Active bass-reflex subwoofer Finish High-gloss Black Drivers Polyflex 21 cm woofer Frequency response (+or-3dB) 42Hz ? 200Hz Low frequency point 35Hz Recommended amplifier power 100W BASH  amplifier Subwoofer features Variable crossover 50Hz to 200Hz, Phase inverter 0 /180 , Autopower, LFE input Dimensions (HxWxD) 15-3/4 x 10-7/8 x 10-7/8 Net weight 18lbs (8.2kg)  

• By sir sanders zingmore
      Item:                          Line Magnetic LM-219IA Integrated Amplifier with upgraded valves (see below). 
      Price:                         $4,300 - I think this is a good price given that it includes over $2k worth of valve upgrades and is not a grey import -  genuine Australian import version rated at 240v
      Item Condition:       Excellent
      Reason for selling:  Still too many amps
      Payment Method:  Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays fee), Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:                This is a genuine Australian 240v version that I bought new from Mcleans Audio in July 2018 

I have upgraded the 845 and the 12AX7 tubes. The originals are included and have very little use.
      The upgraded tubes included are:
      2 pairs of Psvane 845 Western Electric replicas (that's 4 tubes in total). One set has been unused since I bought it here from a fellow SNA member (the photo is from that advert). Two new pairs would set you back about A$2k 1 pair of Sylvania 5751 which I found to be significantly better than the stock 12AX7s  
      This thing is a beast (about 70kg packed) so I'd prefer to sell locally.
      I do have the original packaging so if no local interest I will consider shipping at your cost (and risk)

• By krusto
      Item: Paradigm Monitor 10 Sub 
      Price: $600 obo with donation of course
      Item Condition: NR MINT/MINT
      Reason for selling: NLR offloading my subs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Direct Deposit
      Extra Info:  Lightly used for music, very nice, smooth subwoofer. Incredibly small (sealed) cabinet. Not only awesome for musical applications, but deep and powerful enough for any home theatre enthusiast.
      Original box and accessories for safe delivery. Happy to courier if required.
      The amps and drivers in this Monitor range are made in Canada, assembled in China. 

DESIGN Single driver, acoustic suspension, built-in advanced Ultra-Class-D™ amplifier, USB port for PBK equalization, removable grille AMPLIFIER 900 watts Dynamic Peak; 300 watts RMS Sustained AMPLIFIER FEATURES Auto-on/off, soft clipping, thermal protection ROOM CORRECTION Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) (sold separately) LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 254-mm (10 in) carbon-loaded polypropylene cone, Active Ridge (ART) Technology surround, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) 4-layer copper-clad aluminum voice coil. Nomex® spider, 4.5 lb ferrite magnet, AVS™ die-cast heatsink chassis FINISHES Black Ash WEIGHT 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) DIMENSIONS HXWXD 13" × 11.125" × 12.75" (33.0cm × 28.3cm × 32.4cm) LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION 17 Hz (DIN) LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY Variable 35 Hz - 150 Hz; Bypass Option SUB / SAT PHASE ALIGNMENT Variable 0° - 180° INPUTS Two RCA (L/R-Mono) for L/R lineout or Sub-Out/LFE-Out of receiver/processor or other line-level source COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS PT-2 Wireless Transmitter (sold separately)  

• By sfdoddsy
      Item: 2 x Paradigm PW Power amps, 1 x PW Link Preamp
      Price: $250 each, $200 for the PW Link
      Item Condition: PW AMPs mint, PW Link used
      Reason for selling: Drunk eBay bidding
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mpearce38
      Item: Devialet Expert 120 Integrated Amplifier (with preamp Board Installed)
      Price: $3100
      Item Condition: 8/10 - Fully functioning, Complete packaging, light swirls on surface hence rating 8/10
      Reason for selling: Insanity
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I bought this amp last week of fellow SNA member to power my PMCs. I really enjoy this amp but for multiple reasons have decided to let it go

The Good
      - Sound quality Clarity and Detail - Wow believe all the reviews this amp is transparent and detailed. There is none of the "vailed" effect you get from other amps. Had me listening to all my old songs and hearing things i didn't notice before.

-Power - Class A and Class D = SPL even though it is the baby of the range to drives my PMC 25.23 with ease. I suggest any stand-mount or small / medium floor stander would not be an issue.

- Configurability -  Multiple set ups can be created and saved via the online configuration tool and loaded onto an SD card

- Build quality and design- Seriously solid piece of kit, all hardware is highest quality and has plenty of wow factor

The Bad
      -While the configurability is good, it does mean you need to tinker with this amp to get the best out of it, great if you have plenty of time but for me with 2 kids and a demanding job I don't really have the time to tinker with SAM settings, crossovers, firmware versions, power options etc.

- Can only connect 1 analogue input. I use my amp for 50% music / 50% HT so need to have my AVR connected via HT bypass, this means I can't connect my external DAC or a turntable if I wanted. I have it installed in a AV cabinet so difficult to get round the back and pull out chords

- Cant see the display when i have it sitting in a normal cabinet, not a big issue but a little annoying

- Fingerprints - I have a teenage son who also loves music and while he is very respectful of my gear he has teenage fingers that are constantly leaving marks on the unit and remote

So while I would love to keep this amp for its sound quality and wow factor it just is not the best fit for my lifestyle, Hoping I can recover what I paid and as this is the cheapest devialet in Australia right now and they don't come up very often price as firm.

Happy to demo if your in Melbourne,  have all original packaging so happy to also post interstate at buyers cost.

I may be interested in a trade to Bryston B135 SST2 / 3