Sign in to follow this  
candyflip

SOLD: FS: A Quick Back Nine (s/hand vintage vinyl gems to start the week)

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below
Reason for selling ... latest finds
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
        Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new & s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd
OG = 'OriGinal pressing'

OIS = 'Original Inner Sleeve'

320/RL/MASTERDISK = refers to mastering engineer(s) initials for tracking who mastered what, where and when.

Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms – US 1995 double MASTERDISK 'RL' mastered (9 25264-1) VG/VG+. The cover is great but for some bumped corners, a little rubbing bottom edge front, some small dirty marks along the spine and a 3cm tear on the spine itself. The OIS is clean, whole and looking good. The wax, though marked, plays beautifully without noise except between tracks and given an ultrasonic clean (I haven't' cleaned this one), it should be near-perfect.  $35

Alice Coltrane - A Monastic Trio - US 2014 gatefold reissue VINYL LP (B0019962-01) NM/VG++. Looks brand new, and plays like it. Wonderful gatefold in thick card stock. Fantastic record that is very clean and jet black glossy wax with only light imperfections visible under very strong overhead light.   $25

IMG_0642.JPG

Sade - Promise - 1985 US repress in factory shrink (FR 40263) VG++/NM. Remarkable copy still in 98% factory shrink, a sticker residue top right on shrink, and the hype sticker intact also on shrink top right front. Else little to no wear anywhere, the OIS fantastic, and the wax as fresh as a new copy. Superb.  $40

Bert Jansch – Rosemary Jane – US OG 1971 Pittman press (Reprise 6455) VG+/VG++. Good cover with some age wear to colour, slight ringing, but otherwise textured sleeve looks really good. Paper OIS is crinkled, but there and whole. Wax has some light hairlines under overhead lights, but plays great throughout, typical of this age wax. An ultra sonic treatment could make this perfect I suspect, but it's pretty remarkable sounding now.  $30

Genesis – Nursery Cryme – 1971 German pressed ‘320’ mastering in gatefold (6369 916) VG+/VG+. Awesome original cover with only light edgewear to be found, little nick out of top right front corner. Original German store price sticker in place top right front. Gatefold inside is very clean. Back has nothing to mention. Plain white paper inner. Wax is marked around the deadwax and rim only - music sections are all beautiful.  $40

Genesis – Trespass – German 70’s reissue press ‘320’ mastering  Laminated Gatefold, Large Mad Hatter Labels (6369 905) VG+/VG+. Cover is fantastic back and front, only tiniest edge wrinkles but 99% of the laminate is as it was created. Price sticker top right front. Inside gatefold is browning and spotting now, else clean and straight. Plain white paper OIS and suspect it's original. The wax is glossy, deep black and has just edge markings to be seen.   $35

IMG_0641.JPG

SOLD

Alice Coltrane - Universal Consciousness - US 2015 gatefold VINYL LP reissue (B0020980-01) VG++/VG++.  First time vinyl reissue.  Originally release on Impulse! in 1971, Coltrane's transcendent album explores organ and strings for the first time, effectively dissolving the line between free jazz and new age music.  Great cover with just slight corner bump bottom right front, else as new. Wax is also almost unplayed - close to new. 

Matrix / Runout (Side A): SV-070-A

Matrix / Runout (Side B): SV-070-B

$25

Rolling Stones – Tattoo You – US OG double MASTERDISK 'RL' in factory shrink (COC 16052) VG++/NM. In 98% of original tight factory shrink, original price sticker top right front cover (on shrink), and hype sticker just below it looking fantastic, also w/ brilliant condition hard cardboard OIS with no wear. Slight wear to corners of cover under shrink, and at opening, else the spine is completely legible and the rest like new. Wax looks near new and plays like it, with that famous Ludwig mastering driving it through - superb sound.  $50

Genesis – Selling England By The Pound – UK late 70’s pressing on Charisma 'Mad Hatter' labels w/OIS (CAS 1074) VG++/NM. Just gorgeous cover with only lightest marks, no rings front or back, very clean. Insert is really nice and clean. Poly lined inner sleeve is somewhat aged and off-white, but complete and very good indeed. The wax is absolutely superb and could have been cut yesterday.  $40

I’ll take the following if available 

Rolling Stones Tattoo You

Sade Promise

Genesis Selling England by the Pound

Regards 

sam 

Jesus you have to be fast 

Sade if rolls over please

6 hours ago, Eagleeyes said:

Jesus you have to be fast 

Sade if rolls over please

Sade still available - PM me Adam.

the 2 Alice Coltrane's please Jon

19 hours ago, zippi said:

the 2 Alice Coltrane's please Jon

Sorry Z - only 1 left.

I am more interested in the UC, so if available

19 hours ago, zippi said:

I am more interested in the UC, so if available

That's the one that's gone - sorry.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: Varies Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds Price and item conditions ...as specified below 
      Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

SADE - Promise  - 1985 Japanese vinyl w/OBI (EPIC 28 3P-682) VG+/VG++. Cover is lovely front and back with barely a mark, solid gatefold in heavy cardboard looks incredible outside, browning spots through inside gatefold though top and spine, but of course can't be seen when closed. 
      Nice 4 page original inner. Vinyl is really great with barely a mark to be found, glossy and deep black.
      Just getting so hard to keep this lady's albums in stock - more rare to find now, and more in demand.   $75

BILLY JOEL – Stranger – Japanese 1977 press w/OBI vinyl (SONY 25AP 843) VG++/VG++. Purple/pink OBI with blue box and white writing.
      Amazing first press, much harder to find.
      Obi has a small wrinkle at bottom front. 1 x 4 page inner.
      Amazing inky black record.  $35

THE STEVE MILLER BAND – Book of Dreams – 1977 Japan 1st press w/ obi & insert (ECS-80834) NM/NM .
      Really gorgeous as NEW copy with faultless cover, OBI, inserts and untouched wax.
      As good as if you bought it yesterday.
      FILE copy.  $45

• By candyflip
      Price: $1 Item Condition: Sealed and NEW Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below 
       Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

Combine with anything in this list to save postage:

Pink Floyd – A Saucerful of Secrets – 2016 repress (PFRLP2). BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. Highly acclaimed represses mixed and mastered with terrific care and love.   $35 $33  $30

B.B. King – The King’s Blues Box – 3LP coloured vinyl boxset - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. 2016 triple vinyl box set.  Red, white & blue colored vinyl!  Features live and studio performances dating back to B.B.'s earliest recordings in the 1950s on through to his most well-known and best-loved classics such as "The Thrill Is Gone," "Every Day I Have The Blues," "Payin 'The Cost To Be The Boss," "Guess Who" and many more!- The deluxe box comes with silver foil stamping and each vinyl comes in it's own sleeve along with a lavish full color booklet of photos and liner notes plus 4 collectible postcards.    $75  $72  $68 (well below anywhere else)

Mastodon – Emperor of Sand - US 2017 gatefold 2LP - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. Incredible album from the hard rock band, full of great individual songs of course, but together forming a wonderful concept of whole.   $42  $40  $38

Steve Kilbey & Martin Kennedy – Inside We Are The Same – 2015 white vinyl LP - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. Fantastic album from Kilbey and Kennedy, with just beautiful arrangments and great songs. His solo stuff outside of The Church is patchy, but this collab is just gold.  $42   $40  $38

Living Colour – Times Up – Record Store Day 2018 green coloured repress - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. Special edition, green vinyl reissue by Megaforce Records released as part of the Mindful Vinyl initiative for mental health awareness, and released for RSD. Incredible sophmore album from perhaps the most under-rated rock band in history?    $38  $36  $30

Japan – Tin Drum – 2018 EU half speed remaster w/download card - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. MILES @ Abbey Road Studios mastering. I've been collecting these half speeds fro Abbey Rd for awhile and they are all grat quality. Miles Showell is doing a fabulous job.   $38  $36  $34

Finn Andrews (The Veils) – One Piece At A Time – 45rpm black vinyl LP - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. Superb debut solo album from The Veils lead singer and song writer. Such a quality artist, top to toe.   $32  $30  $28

Moby – Everything Is Wrong - 2016 EU repress of the 1995 OG - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. Featuring lots of songs that went on to be his new style, "Into The Blue" beaing a prime example. Last available on vinyl in 1995.   $32   $30  $28

John Coltrane – Both Directions At Once (The Lost Album) - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. Includes printed inner and fold-out poster with credits & liner notes. Nice pressing.  $38  $36  $34

PJ Harvey – Hope Six Demolition Project - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed.  180gsm vinyl, includes A1 fold-out poster and 320Kbps MP3 download. Made in the EU for US release.   $45  $42  $40

Sarah McLachlan – Mirrorball – EU 2LP MOV 2017 repress. BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. Live double album compiled from performances during the Surfacing tour in 1997–98. Double 180gm audiophile vinyl, gatefold sleeve with soft touch finish. Terrific sounding release.   $38  $36  $34

Supertramp – Breakfast In America –  2017 MOFI Hybrid SACD/CD MFSL  - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed.  **NOT VINYL**
      ULTRADISC UHR™ GAIN HD with 4X DSD. Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, USA, 10 Tracks, Hybrid CD/SACD, Individually Numbered Limited Edition, Gatefold Mini-LP Sleeve. This copy numbered #003068 in gold on back bottom left of cover.    $54  $48  (cheaper than anywhere)

Big Brother and the Holding Company – Live At The Carousel Ballroom 1968 – 2012 EU press MOV 2LP set - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed.  All tracks recorded at the Carousel Ballroom June 23, 1968, except D3 (recorded June 22, 1968.) 180 grams audiophile vinyl. Gatefold sleeve.   $46  $40   (cheaper than anywhere)

SOLDS

Tracey Thorn (Everything But The Girl) – Record – 2018 EU Translucent RED vinyl gatefold LP - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. "..This is an absolutely cracking album. In something of a departure from her previous solo albums, the instrumentation is much more electronic and danceable and therefore somewhat reminiscent of the work she did with her husband Ben Watt as the 80s pioneering duo EBTG. But, and it's a big BUT, this album provides the strongest tunes that Tracey has come up with for many a year...."   $35  $32

Mahavishnu Orchestra – Between Nothing Eternity Live – 2015 EU MOV repress - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. McLaughlin is as flashy and noisy as ever on double-necked electric guitar, and Hammer and violinist Jerry Goodman are a match for him in the speed department, with drummer Billy Cobham displaying a compelling, raw power which also gives bassist Rich Laird a showcase for his slightly subtler work.    $38  

Santana - Marathon - US 2014 Friday Music limited edition reissue in gatefold - BRAND NEW and Factory Sealed. A masterpiece that is loaded with hit after hit with smashes like 'You Know That I Love You', the powerful 'Hard Times', the soulful 'Summer Lady' and of course their stellar rock hit 'All I Ever Wanted', featuring the righteous guitar of the legendary Carlos Santana as well as being the first Santana LP to feature the stellar vocals of longtime front man Alex Ligertwood and keyboard legend Alan Pasqua. All in all, Marathon took the fans by storm, forever retaining the title superstars to the Santana franchise. First time 180 Gram Vinyl & gatefold cover presentation.   $45   $43

• By jazzdog@groovemasters
      Item: 280 classical LPs most pictured below. Majority are World Record Club pressings, see photos below.
      Price: $149.00 NOW $129.00 NOW $109.00 NOW $99.00
      Item Condition: VG or better many are VG+ for media. Same for most covers 
      Reason for selling: downsizing/cull
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank transfer 
      Extra Info: can drop off for North west suburbs buyers (Moggill to Chermside  within reason). Have more photos which can be emailed. A donation of 10% of the final sale price will be made to SNA on completion of the sale.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...*** SLASHED ***  one time only...
      * Reason for selling ...CLEAR OUT...buy 'em for you, buy em for someone you love, put a few away for Xmas for the kids, but grab them NOW.
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (ONLY if you pick up the 3-4% fee they will whack me).

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.         All titles here get brand new inner and outer sleeves before shipping.          I try and ship 5 days a week.  
      THE SMALL PRINT:
      ·         I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks).. ·         Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised. ·         I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for smaller orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack). ·         Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough). 
              ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.  
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. I don't have credit card facilities and I don't do this full time (though sometimes it feels like I might!). It's a hobby I love, where I try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and I'll fix it.  

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Anita O’day – sings for Oscar  NM/NM  $15
      Bad meets Evil (Eminem) – hell the sequel  NM/NM  $15
      * Gryffles *  Bjork – telegram (one little indian TPLP51TDMM) very limited numbered  NM/NM   $60
      Bonjah – beautiful wild  NM/NM   $12
      Brian Wilson – reimagines Gershwin limited edition NM/NM  $25   
      Bullet for my Valentine – temper temper  NM/NM  $12
      * betocool *   Calexico: spiritoso  (played twice,doesn't have the cd) RSD release  NM/NM   $18 
      Charlotte Gainsbourg – irm  NM/NM  $12    
      Fame (Jap press)  NM/NM  $12
      * betocool *   Franz Ferdinand – blood  NM/NM  $12
      * betocool *   Franz Ferdinand – right thoughts right words right action  NM/NM  $12
      Jessica lea Mayfield – tell me  NM/NM  $15
      Lissie – my wild west  Orange Vinyl  NM/NM   $15
      * Gryffles *    Lucinda Williams: ramblin' on my mind  NM/NM $18
      * Gryffles *    Lucinda Williams:happy woman blues  NM/NM   $18
      * anthony vinyl * Magnolia electric co- trials & errors (2lp)  NM/NM $25
      Mayer Hawthorn – how do you do  NM/NM  $12
      Of Mice and Men – restoring force Grey marbled vinyl  NM/NM  $12
      Reigning Sound: live at goner records  NM/NM   $15
      Robbie Robertson – how to become clairvoyant  NM/NM  $15
      * Gryffles *   Ryan Adams: ten songs from live at carnegie hall  (played twice) NM/NM    $18  
      * Gryffles *   Songs : Ohia - didn't it rain (2lp)   NM/NM   $25
      * Gryffles *   Songs : Ohia - Magnolia Electric co- self titled (2lp) NM/NM $28
      The Black Heart Procession: the spell - NM/NM   $15
      The Inner Flame -  a tribute to rainer ptacek   NM/NM  $15
      UB40 – A Labour of Love  UK original  NM/NM  $12
      * RLDK *  Wet – don’t you  NM/NM  $12
      You + me – Rose ave (Pink!)  NM/NM  $12
      * anthony vinyl *  New Orleans Funk – the original sound of funk 1960 – 75 triple vinyl set  NM/NM  $18                                            
      Tommy Castro – Painkiller     NM/NM  $12                                                                                          
      * RLDK *  Willie Nelson, Wynton Marsalis – Two men with the blues   NM/NM  $15

• By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...see below 
      * Reason for selling ...CD's I can't use - perhaps you can?
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (ONLY if you pick up the 3-4% fee they will whack me).
      STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.          I try and ship 5 days a week. THE SMALL PRINT:
      ·         I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks).. ·        Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough).        ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.

I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time. Lastly - I'm not a shop. I don't have credit card facilities and I don't do this full time (though sometimes it feels like I might!). It's a hobby I love, where I try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and I'll fix it.  

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first /CD grade 2nd

** Simo8989 **  Nirvana – Nirvana (Best Of) – used and VG/G+, plays well throughout.  $2
      ** Colinm1 **   Sigur Ros – Takk – very lightly marked disc, slightly worn spine edge, digipak, VG+/VG+  $5
      ** Simo8989 **  Neil Young – Greatest Hits (Original Master Mixes of 16 Classic Tracks)  very lightly marked disc, VG+/VG+   $5
      ** DeanB **    Fleetwood Mac – Rumours (AUS press), VG++ cover, NM disc with no marks at all.  $6
      ** Rondine ** The Cure – Seventeen Seconds (AUS press, 825 354-2) VG cover, VG++ disc with only lightest marks. $6
      The Avalanches – Since I Left You  (AUS 2nd press, MODCD014). NM/VG++ with only the tiniest finger marks  $8
      ** Rondine **  Beastie Boys – The In Sound from Way Out  ( AUS digipak ) VG/VG, plays perfectly.  $2
      Presidents of the United States – LUMP cd single in card, VG+/VG+, light wear.  $1
      Live – Lightning Crashes (AUS CD single) quite rare, but very marked up disc and cover, VG/G.  $2
      House of Pain – Jump Around (AUS CD single) card foldout, VG+/VG, worn disc. $3
      Nirvana – Lithium (AUS CD single), VG+/NM, disc is near new.  $3
      Silverchair – Tomorrow (AUS cd single 4 track), VG+/VG+, disc is great with light wear, case broken but insert fine.  $3
      Oasis – Wonderwall (AUS CD single 4 trk), VG/VG wear to card cover and disc.   $2
      Offspring – Come Out And Play (AUS 3 trk CD single)  VG/VG++, disc has one small mark, CD case marked up
      ** Soundfan **    Elbow – Cast of Thousands (2 CD pack)  VG+/NM. $4
      ** Soundfan **  Elbow – Build a Rocket Boys! (AUS press) Sealed, Mint  $6
      ** Simo8989 **  Massive Attack – Collected , VG+/VG++, lightest marks only on disc   $5
      ** Monty **   Prince – 1999 (German press), VG+/VG++, lightest marks only on disc   $5

Part 2 tomorrow night