SOLD: FS: A Quick Back Nine (s/hand vintage vinyl gems to start the week)

Candyflip

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below
Reason for selling ... latest finds
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
        Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new & s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd
OG = 'OriGinal pressing'

OIS = 'Original Inner Sleeve'

320/RL/MASTERDISK = refers to mastering engineer(s) initials for tracking who mastered what, where and when.

Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms – US 1995 double MASTERDISK 'RL' mastered (9 25264-1) VG/VG+. The cover is great but for some bumped corners, a little rubbing bottom edge front, some small dirty marks along the spine and a 3cm tear on the spine itself. The OIS is clean, whole and looking good. The wax, though marked, plays beautifully without noise except between tracks and given an ultrasonic clean (I haven't' cleaned this one), it should be near-perfect.  $35

Alice Coltrane - A Monastic Trio - US 2014 gatefold reissue VINYL LP (B0019962-01) NM/VG++. Looks brand new, and plays like it. Wonderful gatefold in thick card stock. Fantastic record that is very clean and jet black glossy wax with only light imperfections visible under very strong overhead light.   $25

IMG_0642.JPG

Sade - Promise - 1985 US repress in factory shrink (FR 40263) VG++/NM. Remarkable copy still in 98% factory shrink, a sticker residue top right on shrink, and the hype sticker intact also on shrink top right front. Else little to no wear anywhere, the OIS fantastic, and the wax as fresh as a new copy. Superb.  $40

Bert Jansch – Rosemary Jane – US OG 1971 Pittman press (Reprise 6455) VG+/VG++. Good cover with some age wear to colour, slight ringing, but otherwise textured sleeve looks really good. Paper OIS is crinkled, but there and whole. Wax has some light hairlines under overhead lights, but plays great throughout, typical of this age wax. An ultra sonic treatment could make this perfect I suspect, but it's pretty remarkable sounding now.  $30

Genesis – Nursery Cryme – 1971 German pressed ‘320’ mastering in gatefold (6369 916) VG+/VG+. Awesome original cover with only light edgewear to be found, little nick out of top right front corner. Original German store price sticker in place top right front. Gatefold inside is very clean. Back has nothing to mention. Plain white paper inner. Wax is marked around the deadwax and rim only - music sections are all beautiful.  $40

Genesis – Trespass – German 70’s reissue press ‘320’ mastering  Laminated Gatefold, Large Mad Hatter Labels (6369 905) VG+/VG+. Cover is fantastic back and front, only tiniest edge wrinkles but 99% of the laminate is as it was created. Price sticker top right front. Inside gatefold is browning and spotting now, else clean and straight. Plain white paper OIS and suspect it's original. The wax is glossy, deep black and has just edge markings to be seen.   $35

IMG_0641.JPG

SOLD

Alice Coltrane - Universal Consciousness - US 2015 gatefold VINYL LP reissue (B0020980-01) VG++/VG++.  First time vinyl reissue.  Originally release on Impulse! in 1971, Coltrane's transcendent album explores organ and strings for the first time, effectively dissolving the line between free jazz and new age music.  Great cover with just slight corner bump bottom right front, else as new. Wax is also almost unplayed - close to new. 

Matrix / Runout (Side A): SV-070-A

Matrix / Runout (Side B): SV-070-B

$25

Rolling Stones – Tattoo You – US OG double MASTERDISK 'RL' in factory shrink (COC 16052) VG++/NM. In 98% of original tight factory shrink, original price sticker top right front cover (on shrink), and hype sticker just below it looking fantastic, also w/ brilliant condition hard cardboard OIS with no wear. Slight wear to corners of cover under shrink, and at opening, else the spine is completely legible and the rest like new. Wax looks near new and plays like it, with that famous Ludwig mastering driving it through - superb sound.  $50

Genesis – Selling England By The Pound – UK late 70’s pressing on Charisma 'Mad Hatter' labels w/OIS (CAS 1074) VG++/NM. Just gorgeous cover with only lightest marks, no rings front or back, very clean. Insert is really nice and clean. Poly lined inner sleeve is somewhat aged and off-white, but complete and very good indeed. The wax is absolutely superb and could have been cut yesterday.  $40