• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bruno28
      Item: FIIO X7 MKII with AM3A Audio Player DAP - Under Warranty until 2020
      Price: $570 Retail is $979
      Item Condition: Brand New Sealed in Box 
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to A&K 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Got this replacement, so this one is Brand New.

The old one was a great Digital Audio Player, was able to power LCD-2, HE-500 and P9 with no problem. This is the Mark 2, the latest one.    Item is Brand new as it was sent as a warranty replacement. I will upload photos of the new unit once I get a chance.     Included on this sale: - FIIO X7 MKII with AM3A Amp module - USB charging Cable (no wall charger as it doesn't come with one) - Screw Driver - Spare Screws for Amp Module - Original Box - Manual      Bought locally form Addicted to Audio for $975 in February 2019. Warranty should be until February 2020.    Prefer Pickup in Terrey Hills. 2084 
      Can post if needed. Will need to be insured (for the value its sold for) + tracking + signature + express. 
          https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/fiio-x7-ii-second-generation-digital-audio-player?variant=44303801795&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwuqfoBRAEEiwAZErCsuafvOKuuL1ZjpJEmnJjG0bgallG0_H9h4MOj3EC7UwozsTlThXPsBoCRJcQAvD_BwE    Manufacture's Website: https://fiio.com/x7mkii       
      Photos: 

• By Bruno28
      Item: Cambridge SoundWorks Classic Series Tower II  + Matching Center
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: Used. Speaker has some marks.
      Reason for selling: Have LS50W
      Extra Info:
       For Sale is a pair of Cambridge SoundWorks Classic Series Tower II with the matching Center speaker. I do also have the 12 inch subwoofer but for some reason it is not working, so its not included in the sale. If it does interest you, please let me know and I can include.

These do sound really good and they are driven by 1 Tweeter, 1 Mid and 2 Low frequency drivers for each tower.

The speaker cover for the towers are not included as i dont have them. AS you can see there are a few marks on the cabinet but nothing that affects the sound quality at all.

Pickup in Sydney Northern Beaches 2084

Photos:

• By Bruno28
      Item: B&O PLAY Beoplay P6 Bang & Olufsen Portable Bluetooth Speaker -Silver SEALED
      Price: 400
      Item Condition: Brand New and Sealed
      Reason for selling: I have the Beolite 17
      Extra Info:

Brand New and Sealed, still wrapped in bubble wrap. RRP is $600   Plays quality sound for up to 16 hours. This speaker has some serious power to it, it does sound incredible for its size. Ive had the black version before. The bass on this speaker is powerful and represents something that is found on much lager speakers. You will be impressed.     More info from manufacture website:
      https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/speakers/beoplay-p6  
      Photos: 

• By jowls
      Item: Riva Festival (x1) and Arena (x2) wireless speakers.
      Price: Festival $300. Arena $150 (each). All three $550.
      Item Condition: As new.
      Reason for selling: No longer required.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: Excellent wireless speakers that can connect to sources either directly or via Bluetooth, Airplay and DLNA. 

RIVA Festival - As Close To Live As It Gets
      RIVAAUDIO.COM RIVA FESTIVAL is the unconditional, mother-of-a multi-room + wireless speaker in RIVA’s...   
       RIVA Arena Compact Multi-Room + Speaker
      RIVAAUDIO.COM RIVA ARENA is the compact multi-room + speaker in RIVA’s WAND series that delivers Stereophonic...   
      All speakers are in ‘as new’ condition and still have factory protective plastic in place. The Arena speakers come in their original boxes and the Festival can be boxed for postage if required.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By woogie59
      Item: Audioquest Gilbraltar, 2m single speaker cable, bi-wire,  bananas, 72DBS
      Price: Reduced to $180 including postage. Cost me over $600 when new!
      Item Condition: 7/10
      Reason for selling: Excess
      Payment Method: Post/Pickup - Cash/Direct Credit
      Extra Info:

Bought this new from Len Wallis audio over five years ago.
      I think RRP was about $800.
      Normal wear and tear from use, ie. a bit of pilling of the outside brand, some scratches on one of the end cables covers. 
      The DBS unit is 72v but is one of those older ones that were rubbery so has become "sticky".

Gilbraltar was one of the more popular Audioquest speaker cables due to it's bang for buck performance.