Sign in to follow this  
SoundGuy

FS: Cambridge Audio CXN Streamer

Item: Cambridge Audio CXN 
Price: $880

Item Condition: As New 10/10
Reason for selling: I need help  
Payment Method:  bank deposit, paypal pay a friend

- Purchased from dealer a couple of years back. 

- Reviews here: 

https://www.whathifi.com/cambridge-audio/cxn/review

http://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/cambridge-audio-cxn

Local pick up preferred but happy to post at buyer’s cost 

PS. The Torus is also for sale. PM me  if ur interested. 

3C42F3E2-9038-4189-9850-5406C720B313.jpeg

DDEB460D-2A8A-43C4-B8EA-C1FB405952DF.jpeg

70D09814-ED1D-4F73-A6A7-95838B58F289.jpeg

12DC2C4B-819C-483B-A5D0-771E30D49A56.jpeg

Edited by SoundGuy

Why are the things I am interested in always the wrong colour? 😫

Does it do USB digital output?

Very good streamer, i would love to purchase if it is in black, GLWTS.

Just to clarify if I may.

Is this the V2 or the original model?

Thanks.

Brilliant streamer, i have one and can highly recommend. Mine is V1 too, runs Tidal and firmware updates are free, I have a 1TB USB hard drive connected to it too, with all my lossless library in too, just in case the inter web goes down (as it does from time to time) :)

That way I always have my music

Edited by cookster

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Smp
      Item: Cary Audio CAD 300SE Signature SET monoblock amplifiers

Price: $5,500.00

Item Condition: Excellent, as new - not a mark

Reason for selling: Surplus to needs

Payment Method: Pickup - cash, bank transfer

Extra Info: Purchased these new from the Australian distributor - 220/240 volts. Fifteen (15) W 300B single ended triode purity. Have the original boxes, packaging and manual. Replaced the two stock 6SL7 valves with a matched pair of NOS JAN RCA VT229 valves from Brent Jessee Recording and Supply ($375). Also will supply a new matched pair of unused EAT 300B valves (pictured in amps) which I had as spares - ran them for a few hours when purchased to check them................these are new valves ($1,295). These are the last version of these amplifiers (series 3). The speaker terminals are switchable between 4 and 8 ohms (external switch). Auditions in my home to serious buyers only.

Photos: 

• By Sound Gallery
      Item: Chord Hugo 2 Transportable DAC/Headphone Amplifier
      Price: $2100
      Item Condition: Used but in very good condition, there is a scratch mark on the black plastic underneath. Please check out the pic. It comes with all accessories and box including remote and basic cables.
      Reason for selling: Customer upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Photos:

• By beetle-audio
      Item: Custom Made Glass Bookshelf speaker's stand (57 cm height) (Relist)
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: Used but in very good condition. Only minor scratches on the top base where the speaker sits.
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup only - Direct Deposit, Cash or Paypal + charges.
      Extra Info:

The stand was custom made to suit a decor in the house and it has a very high WAF. It cost over $1500 a few years ago. This is one of a kind speaker stand for not much money.

The floor base is just double sided taped felt so that it will not scratch the floor.

Pick up only.

• By paulie83
      Item: Buson Playmate Everest - headphone dac/amp
      Price: $700 (including donation to stereonet)
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new condition
      Reason for selling: Surplus to needs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Hi. I am selling my  Burson Playmate Everest. I purchase it in February 2019 from Addicted to Audio for $1099. I have the original box and cables etc. It's in excellent condition. The playmate is an upgrade to the play and it includes the new ESS DAC and also optical in. In addition, this is the upgraded model with the silver case (The Everest), the better OP amps (V6 Vivid) and the aluminium remote . With 2W at 32 ohm, this thing will power pretty much any headphone. Happy to post at buyers expense. Inspection and testing welcome. The specs etc can be found in the link below.

https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/burson-audio-playmate-headphone-amplifier-pre-amplifier-dac?variant=18409435332704

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By LWA Staff
      Item: NAD C390DD Integrated Amplifier 
      Price: $2200
      Item Condition: Excellent Secondhand Condition 
      Payment Method: Credit Card, Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal, ZipPay with up to six (6) months interest free. 
      Shipping: Anywhere in Australia, POA
      Extra Info: As new with original packing, accessories etc. Complete with BluOS and HDMI optional boards installed. This is only a few years old and sold with an original RRP of $4,897!
      First introduced in the now famous NAD M2 Direct Digital Amplifier, Direct Digital technology used in the C390DD has been praised for its transparent, dynamic and detailed sound quality. The C 390DD has no analogue stages in the signal path, keeping music in the digital domain right up to the speaker outputs. All pre-amp functions are executed in the digital domain without the phase shift, noise and distortion that plagues all analogue designs regardless of price or pedigree. Its 35-bit architecture and 108MHz master clock also make Direct Digital one of the most accurate DAC technologies available. 
      Key Specs:
      Power Amplifier Speaker Channels - 4 Channel
      Frequency Response - 20Hz - 96kHz
      Watts RMS per Channel (Continuous) 150 Watts
      Watts RMS per Channel (4 Ω) - 150 Watts
      Watts RMS per Channel (8 Ω) - 150 Watts
      Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) <0.005% (ref. 20Hz - 20kHz, 500mW - rated power)