Item: Cambridge Audio CXN 
Price: $880

Item Condition: As New 10/10
Reason for selling: I need help  
Payment Method:  bank deposit, paypal pay a friend

- Purchased from dealer a couple of years back. 

- Reviews here: 

https://www.whathifi.com/cambridge-audio/cxn/review

http://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/cambridge-audio-cxn

Local pick up preferred but happy to post at buyer’s cost 

PS. The Torus is also for sale. PM me  if ur interested. 

3C42F3E2-9038-4189-9850-5406C720B313.jpeg

DDEB460D-2A8A-43C4-B8EA-C1FB405952DF.jpeg

70D09814-ED1D-4F73-A6A7-95838B58F289.jpeg

12DC2C4B-819C-483B-A5D0-771E30D49A56.jpeg

Edited by SoundGuy
  • Like 1
  • wolster changed the title to FS: Cambridge Audio CXN Streamer

Just to clarify if I may.

Is this the V2 or the original model?

Thanks.

Brilliant streamer, i have one and can highly recommend. Mine is V1 too, runs Tidal and firmware updates are free, I have a 1TB USB hard drive connected to it too, with all my lossless library in too, just in case the inter web goes down (as it does from time to time) :)

That way I always have my music

Edited by cookster
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SuJo63
      Item Condition: Brand new never used. Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hillside 3037 Victoria State: VIC Payment Method: Pay pal.EFT or cash on Pick up Reason for selling: Reducing the collection Further information:

45 RPM LP, mastered at Sterling Sound by Ryan Smith from the analog tapes
      Plated and pressed by Quality Record Pressings
      Deluxe "tip-on" gatefold jackets by Stoughton Printing
      Best sounding Album
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By philwill1971@gmail.com
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Black Rock State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: No longer use CD Further information: if you have a lot of CDs and a good DAC this is the best way to access all music and hit random play. Also plays direct but using optical gets the best of digital. Fully operational.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By j.piper
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Toorak State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Gift for father which was too exuberant. Further information:

My father ended up with a Planar 1 Plus and Sonos Port.

Brand new sealed in boxes.
      Rega Planar 3 + Elys2 (white) $1569rrp  
      Photos:

• By deannepal
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mandurah State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: No longer required For sale a pair of Silnote Poseidon Signature 1.5m XLR interconnects

In excellent as new condition

Smooth, fast and detailed sounding cables in as new condition.

"This stunning interconnect features a proprietary blend of the purest precious metals including Ultra Pure solid core conductors of Silver, 24k Gold, and Copper. Teflon and air are used as dielectrics. The result is an interconnect capable of producing fast, transparent, and fully extended upper octave. A rich, natural, textured, and palpable life-like midrange. The bass/lower octaves are fast, robust, and well defined. A holographic wide/deep soundstage is offered in spades. The XLR version is a true triple balanced design. Hand built in the USA".

Come with original box and documentation.

• By deannepal
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mandurah State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: No longer required For sale a pair of Silnote Poseidon Signature 1m XLR interconnects

In excellent as new condition

Smooth, fast and detailed sounding cables in as new condition.

"This stunning interconnect features a proprietary blend of the purest precious metals including Ultra Pure solid core conductors of Silver, 24k Gold, and Copper. Teflon and air are used as dielectrics. The result is an interconnect capable of producing fast, transparent, and fully extended upper octave. A rich, natural, textured, and palpable life-like midrange. The bass/lower octaves are fast, robust, and well defined. A holographic wide/deep soundstage is offered in spades. The XLR version is a true triple balanced design. Hand built in the USA".

Come with original box and documentation.