Hi On Line - highres Internet radio

Anyone listen to internet radio?   I like the highres stations like Linn radio. 

I just discovered this one - Hi On Line https://www.hionline.eu/info/  (7 music channels)

I like how they post info about the info about what they are using

Computer                          :   HP 6200 incl SSD disc : streaming four broadcast progams
NAS Server                        :   Synology DS 411+II-containing :40.000 music tracks – 24/7
Music source                    :   S .A .C. D. and Wave files  -direct connecting to NAS Server
Conversion                       :   Direct encoding : 192 khz to 320 kbps by Sam Broadcaster
Radio Software               :  Sam Broadcaster(Cloud) Winamp-Zara Studio- Broadwave
Music streaming             :  Inetactief Live-streams-Honderdland 109,2676 LT Maasdijk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AudioGeek said:

Yeah, I have been listening to the classical channel for a while - its one of the only classical internet radio channels that has album art as well.

I have been listening via Volumio on my RPi system.  It doesn't pick up the art, but the sound is great.

+1 for Radio Paradise. Been listening to it for 10 years. They play a very eclectic mix and in all this time I have never reached over to turn the dial. The sound quality is good too, not quite Hi-Res like Tidal etc but very good, especially the Ogg option.

I have discovered so much great music there ?

• 3 months later...