SOLD: 400+ CD's for sale

cazzesman

SOLD

Item: 400+ CD's   250+ CD's for Sale.
Prices: Assorted as listed on the PDF
Item Condition:  All CD's will play.  If not I will reimburse
Reason for selling:  Gone Digital many years ago and they are taking up room I would like back.
Payment Method: Bank Transfer
Extra Info:

LATEST PDF UP AS OF 4/9/19  11.30pm

HERE'S WHAT'S LEFT.

CDs for sale version 8.pdf

Okay you-all - If there are any late orders let me know as tomorrow morning I will be sending off the PDF to 2nd Hand CD Dealers to assess the interest.

FOLKS - JUST A HEADS UP THAT COME FRIDAY 6TH AT 5.00PM I WILL BE FORWARDING THE PDF OF WHAT IS LEFT,

TO A NUMBER OF SECOND-HAND CD SHOPS IN THE MELBOURNE AREA, HOPING TO SELL AS A BULK LOT.   

IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING, LET ME KNOW BEFORE FRIDAY PLEASE.

I have attached a 'Read Only' PDF with Artist, Title, $.   I will update the PDF as Items are sold

Prices will range from $1 - $5 mostly.   A small few rarer ones and some box sets are slightly dearer.    Most are $3 - $4.   

Postage will be at buyers expense and history dictates it will be $15-$25.    Last time around I was able to fit 10 CD's in a $15 parcel pack.

Please PM me your orders.

Regards Cazzesman

Edited by cazzesman
  • Like 1

Nothing like a pdf to get the buyers making contact. 

Don't dawdle folks I have been busier than a 1 armed wall paper hanger this morning.

I have to go to work shortly so PM's will be responded to later this evening.   As always first PM gets the spoils if there is a double/triple up request.

Regards Cazzesman

Ill take these ones please:

COG Sharing Space 3

Colin Hay Transcendental Highway 3

Jeff Buckley Grace 3

jimi Hendrix - Covers In from the Storm 2

Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Everybody Knows This Is
Nowhere 3

Rollins Band The End of Silence 4

Rollins Band Weight 4

Rollins Band Come In and Burn 4

Rollins Band Nice 4

The Mark of Cain Songs of the Third and Fifth 4
The Mark of Cain This Is This... 4

Tracy Chapman Crossroads 2

cheers Damo

• Like 1

I will have to put a stop on PM's for sale as of now 9.41pm.   Need to clear the PM backlog and I am starting to get requests for those already gone.     I will upload a new PDF tomorrow some time.

Regards Cazzesman

Morning all.   Thanks to all those who purchased yesterday.    I have completed all the orders.    

If you have sent me a PM and I have NOT replied, please try again as I would hate for any to slip through the cracks.

I am awaiting a decision from a buyer in relation to purchasing the remainder as a bulk lot.

I will let you all know as soon as the decision has been made.   I have created a new PDF of the remaining 419.   (Turns out I had far more than 500 to start with).

Thanks again for the interest.

Regards Cazzesman

• Haha 1

Hi Cazzesman,

In the event that the bulk lot sale doesn't happen..........

I would like to purchase the following please :

Assorted Jazz Greats - Jazz on Winters/ Summers Night

Assorted old school blues guitarists - double shot of blues

Assorted old blues artists - the blues collection

Boz Scaggs - Silk Degrees

Chris Isaak - forever blue

Diana Krall - when I look in your eyes

Don Henley - the end of innocence 

Enya - watermark

Eva Cassidy - time after time

Joe Jackson - blaze of glory

John Lee Hooker - the healer

John Mayall - Blues and more

Kenny G - the moment + miracles

Linda Ronstadt - cry like a rainstorm

Miles Davis - Mellow Miles

Nat King Cole - the trio vol2

Renee Geyer - sweet life

Sarah McLachlan - afterglow

Walter Trout - all 5 cd's please. 

Thanks,

Archie McCafferty. 

• Like 1

Folks,

I say this with the greatest respect for all buyers hoping I can fill their list of wants..................

Please don't mess me around.   You either want them or you don't.     The prices are there to see.    Do the math's yourself.

Don't order 20, have it come to $55 + postage and then tell me you can't afford it.     It makes no sense.

There is a trickle down effect for cancelling a sale.

* In the mean time I have another buyer wanting 10 of the same 20 and I have told him 'no' they are gone.

* I have to reinsert entries on my spreadsheet to keep track as they have been removed.

It's not rocket surgery.   Fair price, fair communication, play fair or don't bother sending me a list to purchase.   It's not to much to ask IMHO.

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 2

I picked a bad weekend for this sale, as I am working this Saturday afternoon until late and Sunday from 9-5 so I will respond to any PM's when I can.

I will attempt to send an acknowledgement of any PM's received but will respond in detail in due course. 

Regards Cazzesman

Emails sent out to 2nd Hand Dealers this morning.      There are 270+ Cd's remaining.  Total value as per attached prices is $700+    Which equates to Approx $2.60 per CD.

If anyone wants to make me an offer for the bulk remainder please PM me and we can chat off line.

Regards Cazzesman

Edited by cazzesman

• 3 weeks later...