FS: Lenehan ML2 Plus R speakers

Item: Lenehan ML2 Plus R speakers
Price: $4000 (open to reasonable offers)
Item Condition: 
Very Good (see further info below)
Reason for selling: Moving to floor standers and not enough space for two systems in my apartment
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Not much else I can say about these speakers that hasn't already been covered in-depth on these forums. Probably the best stand mount speaker I've ever heard.

They are incredibly revealing and can punch quite low for a stand mount speaker. I've never found them to be fatiguing but keep in mind that they are not kind to poor quality recordings. 

Fit and finish is impeccable as per Mike's usual standards. The gloss black finish is superb. 

They come with the matching 25kg Lenehan stands. I prefer not to separate as Mike recommends that you use his stands. 

I have paired these with two different amplifiers while I've had them. A Plinius SA-103 backed by an Elektra tube preamp and over the last 18 months a Devialet Expert 200. Whilst both setups are great, I personally prefer how they match with the Devialet. Incredibly clean sound with lots of punch. 

If I had the space for two systems these would not be going anywhere. But alas apartment living has its limitations and I will have to move these on if I am to pursue some floor standers.

Some additional details:

Speakers - Specs

Colour: Gloss Black

Weight: 32kg each

Impedance: 8 ohms

Sensitivity: 86.5dB @ 2.83V/m

Freq Response: 35 - 25Khz +/- 1.5db (in room)

This pair comes with the Duelund copperfoil bypass capacitors, Dale Vishay Resistors and Ribbontek wiring.

Stands

Colour: Matte Black

Weight: 25kg each

Stands are filled with dolomite. 

Please note: Herbie's Gliders shown in the photos are not included in the sale.

Item Condition

As you can see from the photos these have been well looked after (pet, child-free and smoke free home). Whilst a gloss black finish can be a dust magnet, the speakers are very easy to clean with a microfibre cloth. I usually do this on a weekly basis.

I always cleaned the speakers with a microfibre cloth but despite my carefulness there is a minor swirl mark on one speaker's upper front baffle that is visible under close inspection under certain light. I have tried to capture this in a photo below.

Apart from this one of stands has a small paint chip. This can be easily covered up. I'm not even sure how this happened given that no one goes anywhere near the speakers/stands. (photo also below). It didn't bother me because I had the minor blemish facing the wall so I never saw it during day to day use. ^_^

Shipping

I have the original boxes for both the stands and speakers but given the weight I would suggest pick-up is recommended.  However these can be shipped without issue.

===

Happy to answer any questions 

DSC00048.JPG

DSC00047.JPG

DSC00046.JPG

DSC00045.JPG

DSC00039.JPG

DSC00038.JPG

DSC00040.JPG

DSC00041.JPG

DSC00042.JPG

DSC00043.JPG