• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ArneS
      Item: YANAHA A-S2100 integrated
      Price: $2100
      Item Condition: Virtually new 
      Reason for selling: moving to the valve side
      Payment Method:  Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: comes with original box

This is a stunning amp. Full of detail and grace. Wide soundstage. Main Direct allows home-theatre by pass.

Expressive power that conveys even the subtlest nuances which the artist pours into the music. A realistic sensation that you are directly in front of the performer. According to Yamaha, these are the goals and overriding philosophy behind the sound and sophisticated technologies built into this system. And I would say they have achieved this.

Has a high quality on board phono pre-amp. Really highly regarded headphone amp.

Floating and Balanced Power Amplifier with MOSFETs
             All-stage fully discrete construction, balanced transmission and low impedance design
             Superior quality electronic volume control for optimum sound
             Large capacity power supply unit delivers energetic, dynamic sound with fast response
             Symmetrical design in pursuit of ideal stereo reproduction
             Discretely configured phono amp
             Headphone amp with fully discrete configuration
             Level meters visually reflect the dynamics in the music
             Original speaker terminals combine ease of use and beauty with high sound quality
             An airy, open sound in which the most minute sounds reach the listener.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By AmazingMonkey
      Item: Yamaha RX-V379 Receiver 
      Price: $200
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: Purchased another receiver 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

I bought this new about 4 years ago, replaced it a couple of years ago with a Denon so no longer required. It comes with remote, mic, and manuals. There are some tape marks on the top from where I taped an IR transmitter to the front of the receiver, these can probably be rubbed off. 
      Local pickup only, from Eltham (Melbourne)

• By Aaban
      Item: Yamaha CD-S700 CD Player
      Price: $575
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to a CD Transport + DAC
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Shipping anywhere in Australia included in the price

Up for sale, phenomenal CD Player. Really precise reading mechanism. Fantastic DAC. Got it on December 2018 and used only about 5-10 hours a month, so still practically as new.

More info at: https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/hifi/cd-s700/index.html

Selling due to a recent upgrade. Price includes freight to anywhere in Australia. I've got boxes, packaging, cables, remote, and user's manual in perfect conditions.

• By Neo
      Item:  Yamaha WXA-50
      Price: $350 ( donation to SNA )
      Item Condition: 9/10
      Reason for selling: upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,
      Extra Info: versatile unit and surprisingly great sounding for such a small footprint. Have the original packaging so can post at buyers expense 

Photos:

• By Johnno2017
      Item: Focal Aria 926
      Price: 2k (donation if sold here)
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method:  bank transfer, PayPal, cash
      Extra Info: These are fantastic speakers where you will find many reviews online.

- Original grills in excellent condition
      - No dents or scratches 
      - Operated at reasonably low/mid volume. 
      - Speakers are covered with soft fabric when not used to protect from sunlight.
      - I can arrange time for audition for serious buyers only. 

I’m impressed with the focal, I was able to get a well defined sound stage from wall to wall and with clear separation of instruments and focal. The cleanest of the sound is well balanced and are not bright at all. The female and male vocals are emotional and it’s bass is punchy and weighted like waves pushing to the shoreline. 

If you are looking to spend 2k on speakers these would be the choice for me. It is current rrp is $3750 and that is not run in.

It is made in France. 

Photos: