Item: IsoTek EVO3 Premier Power Cable 1.5m

Price: $150
Item Condition:
Excellent
Reason for selling: Moved and changed my setup
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Hey Guys,

I’m selling here a great IsoTek power cable.

Model: EVO3 Premier Cable 1.5m

In great condition and without any issues.

I paid $249 for it.

Here the like:

https://www.stereophonic.com.au/isotek-evo3-premier-power-cable-1-5m/

Some specs:

IsoTek Premier uses high quality materials with intelligent construction to deliver a power cable of outstanding performance and mechanical integrity, which will not degrade over time or break your bank balance.
Conductors 3-Core, 2sqmm, silver plated 99.9999% OFC
Dielectric Teflon FEP
Filler Cotton
Jacket Flexible PVC
Connectors OFC 24ct Gold plated (moulded)
Termination AU
Standard Length 1.5M

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_2951.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2954.JPG

IMG_2958.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dokken
      Item: VooDoo Vision Digital power cable - 1.5m length with factory fitted Australian AC power plug
      Price: $265 plus postage if required.  Donation to be made to SNA upon sale.
      Item Condition: Excellent (see pics below)
      Reason for selling: Need the funds.  Looking to upgrade.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal (nb. only using the Friends and Family payment option)

Extra Info: The Current RRP for this power cable is $478 at Class A Audio

Designed for DACs, CD Players, Digital Components & Preamps #10 Gauge High Purity Silver Plated Copper Conductors Gold Plated Tellurium Copper AC Plug & IEC Connector Cryo Treated In Cold Fusion Low Noise Teflon Dielectrics 100% Copper Braid Shield Coverage  

“The VooDoo Vision Digital Powercord is designed for digital source components and preamps, where AC noise suppression is essential to the sonic performance of delicate digital circuitry.
      The Vision Digital provides a quiet background that reveals musical detail and enhanced dynamics.
      The Vision Digital is built with the cryogenically treated PowerPhase gold-plated Tellurium Copper IEC Connector and AC Plug. Each strand within the lay of conductors is individually insulated with velocity-matched Teflon dielectric insulation to suppress AC noise caused by micro-arcing across the individual strands of the conductors. The Vision Digital is 100% protected from invasive EMI and RFI with heavy-gauge woven copper braid shield. All of the wire and connectors used to build the Vision Digital are treated in our custom Cold FusionTM deep-immersion cryogenic process at -315o Fahrenheit (-192o Celsius) to structurally align and fuse the molecular structure of the conductive alloys for lower resistance and significantly less line noise. The power cord body is sheathed with abrasion resistant polyethylene mesh sleeve for maximum durability and optimal flexibility”.

• By Jventer
      Item: XLO Reference 2 power cable x 2, 1.8m, with Oyaide (US) plugs
      Price: $450 for both or $240 each
      Item Condition: Used, but in very good condition.
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Extra Info:
      I am a huge XLO fan.   I started with interconnects and then bought speaker cables and power cables as I wanted a complete loom of XLO cables.  
      These power cables was purchased from a respected SNA member a few years ago.
      Now selling these and various other items as I am downsizing/simplifying.

The Oyaide plugs: The P-046 is a US plug - currently the price for that is $102. The C-046 is a normal IEc plug. Currently the price is $96.

• By Darn
      Item: IsoTek EVO3 Aquarius Black

Price: PRICE DROP $2000 ($2750 RRP)    FREE DELIVERY 

Item Condition: New in box complete with IsoTek Premier cable

Reason for selling: Got a great deal on a Sigmas

Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Direct transfer

Extra Info: This unit is brand new, never out the box, I opened the box to confirm the Premier cable was inside
                          I was offered a IsoTek Sigmas as part of a package so I don't need this.

One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy for any high-quality audio system, Aquarius is a multi-award-winning six-way mains conditioner that redefined the power cleaning market. Two high-current outlets are provided for amplifiers, subwoofers and so on, with four medium-current sockets for other components.
      Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise. RFI reduction 60dB. Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets, eliminating Differential Mode cross- contamination. KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together. 67,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system. Internal wiring; solid core silver plated OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology. Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous power. Four medium-current outlets delivering 1,150W continuous power.                     

• By Buddy No.3
      Item: 3 x Isotek EVO3 Premier & 1 x Isotek EVO3 Initium 1.5m (AU C13 Plugs)
      Price: see below
      Item Condition: Excellent used condition
      Reason for selling: Looking to move higher up
      Extra Info: All cables were purchased from SNA members so I would be the second owner.

Prices are:

$125 each for the Premier cables
      $80 for the Initium cable

• By Mikety
      Item: Kimber Kable 8TC 3.0m Bi-Wire bare wire
      Price: $268 + postage
      Item Condition: excellent 
      Reason for selling: too much gear 
      Payment Method: Bank transfer, PayPal as friend or add 3%
      Extra Info:
      Kimber Kable 3.0m Bi-Wire bare wire Speaker cable in pair.
      IsoTek EV03 Sold 
      Photos: