Projector and Tv calibration on the Gold Coast

Just asking the collective brains trust here on SNA if anyone has any recommendations for a skilled calibration person that does work on the Gold Coast?

We have a JVC X9900 projector and a Panasonic FX780 75” TV that we would like to get set up correctly.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

cheers Terry

Hi Terry,

I'm the Senior AV Contributor here at Stereonet. In addition, I'm also an ISF Certified Calibrator with 10 years experience in both home theatre and professional applications (such as colour grading suites) and the owner of clarity audio & video calibration in Adelaide.

While I do travel interstate for calibration (predominately Melbourne), I don't usually service your area. However, I have had some interest from members in your area and assuming I can get enough interest to make it viable, I would be happy to calibrate both your projector and television if you're interested. 

Edited by Rec. 709
  • Like 1

Thanks Tony, If you would like to put up a thread seeking interest from other SNA members up here on the Gold Coast and around Brisbane for your services then I for one would be interested in finding out more about your services and costs etc.

The only thing is if I’m going to have it done then I would like to it to happen fairly soon.

cheers Terry

• Like 1

Hi Terry,

I am another SNA member on the Gold Coast and have already approached Tony about coming here for the calibration of my Sony tv.

So count me in.  Tony is a great bloke and is highly recommended by Marc, the owner of Stereonet.  No higher praise needed!!!!

So here's hoping he can make it.

See my thread below yours  titled " Clarity Calibration: Thank you."

Regards, 

Paul

• Like 2

19 hours ago, TerryO said:

Thanks Tony, If you would like to put up a thread seeking interest from other SNA members up here on the Gold Coast and around Brisbane for your services then I for one would be interested in finding out more about your services and costs etc.

The only thing is if I’m going to have it done then I would like to it to happen fairly soon.

cheers Terry

I think we just have Terry! :) I'll PM you a quote  shortly.

• 5 months later...