SOLD: FS: UPDATED 29/8 w/lower prices - S/hand Vintage Vinyl (Jazz heavy/some Rock/Pop)

Candyflip

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below
Reason for selling ... latest finds
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
        Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

88E5FB55-CF53-470F-93D3-33B1FC28E5E7.jpeg

KISS - Destroyer - French 1977 repress (CBLA 71004) VG/VG+. . Nice laminated sleeve with very little wear except around edges, hint of record outline front and back. No OIS. Record plays VG++, but has some light lines and scuffs to be seen in strong light so a little light noise in quieter parts between tracks.     $28. $26  $22

J.R. Monterose (with Ira Sullivan/ Horace Silver/ Wilbur Ware) – Self Titled – 1994 Connoisseur Series 180gm reissue cut by Wally Traugott - Blue Note BLP 1536 (Blue Note B1 7243 8 29102 1 3) VG+/VG++. Some shelfwear on bottom edge front, small bumped corner bottom right front, otherwise like new on both sides of cover. The wax is really nice - deep black and glossy with only lightest marks showing at all on Side 1, none on Side 2. Plays absolutely noiselessly all the way through.   $65  $55  $52

SOLD

The Church - Starfish - 1988 European OG pressing (Arista - 208 895)  VG++/VG+. An absolutely beautiful looking copy with almost Mint cover (just a few very very light marks on back). Also excellent printed paper OIS. The record plays without fault, just looks a little worse for wear with some large long marks. Somehow though with this quality German wax, it just doesn't matter, as it plays without any noise. A really great copy with outstanding SQ.    $48  $45  $38

R.E.M. - Chronic Town - US 1982 OG EP (SP 70502) VG+/VG++.  Standard labels. STERLING stamped both sides deadwax. Cover has only tiny wear to edges and corners, and rubs across front, but very presentable. The wax is very close to NM and this was my keeper copy up until today. Plays and sounds powerfully wonderful.  $50   $45

Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms - AUS 1985 original press (824 499-1) VG/VG++. A ton of copies of this around, but fewer and fewer worth offering due to their ageing condition. This one has a nice front cover (a hair off VG+) with just some light small edge wrinkles, and small bumps to the corners, a hint of ringwear starting. The back is nice with again, a hint of ringwear but nothing to write home about. Looks great in it's flashy new Blake sleeve. Good OIS too with a few marks/spots. Most importantly though, a glossy deep black immaculate disc with barely a mark, and plays beautifully (the SQ on the Aussie has always been great and this one shows that off really well). Transitions are marked with barely a whisper of sound other than music. And of course, the 'MTV' drums sound huge!    $25

John McLaughlin's Mahavishnu Orchestra: Birds Of Fire - US 1973 Santa Maria pressing (Columbia KC 31996) VG+/VG+. Features the Red Columbia 1 eye labels from the 70's. Beautiful OG cover with just a little edgewear on the back, minor sticker impression top right front. Disc is clean and glossy dark black.   $20

The Ornette Coleman Quartet - This Is Our Music – US 1990’s repress (Atlantic 1353) Rhino/Scorpio semi-facsimile issue using mono artwork but stereo audio, bullseye label. Lovely copy all round. Tiny split in edge on bottom front. Wax is fantastic.   $35

Ornette Coleman - Change of the Century – US 2010 Rhino/Scorpio repress (Atlantic SD-1327)  VG++/VG++. Gorgeous unmarked cover, fabulous disc with only lightest hints of play.   $35

Charles Mingus - Jazz Portraits – US modern repress – (UAL 4036) VG++/VG++. Great copy with only lightest marks on front cover (seen only on certain angles), and a near perfect record. Recorded live at the Nonagon Art Gallery, New York City on January 16, 1959. Awesome.   $40

John Coltrane - Africa Brass – US 1980 reissue  (Impulse/MCA 29007) VG+/VG++. Some chipping to front edge opening and on back. Wax has only lightest marks in strong overhead light.  $35

C905163E-BCE3-4B5F-ADD9-2F365387987F.jpeg

Peter Green (Fleetwood Mac) - In The Skies - 1979 German OG translucent GREEN vinyl in Gatefold (6.23793) VG+/NM. Light traces of a signature penned small on front right middle cover amongst the darkening clouds (so not easily seen). Else the gatefold is clean and only light storage rubs front and back. The wax is absolutely immaculate - I can't find a single mark.   $45

Wynton Kelly (w/Kenny Burrel/Paul Chambers/Philly Joe Jones) - Piano - 1984 Japanese reissue w/insert, no OBI (Riverside VIJ-121)  VG+/VG+. Great square cover with just some browning to edges of back cover. Insert is clean and mostly white. The wax is a sparkling black with almost no wear.  $35

Thelonious Monk (w/Sonny Rollins and Frank Foster)  - Monk - Prestige Japanese 1979 Mono White Label PROMO pressing w/OBI (SMJ-6626M) VG+/VG+. Nice cover with very good OBI and insert.The disc is great and just light marks that don't sound. Plain pattern White label promo stamped record labels with all credits.  $50