Item: Pioneer TV SPEAKERS PDP-S60
Price: $40.00
Item Condition: Brand New in box - never used
Reason for selling: not needed
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Pioneer 1.jpg

Pioneer 2.jpg

Pioneer 3.jpg

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CorzaMoon
      Item: Precision 6P Passive Monitor speaker
      Price: $500 O.N.O
      Item Condition: Used. Excellent.
      Reason for selling: No longer needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or Delivery - Paypal
      Extra Info:
      For sale 2 Tannoy Precision 6P speakers in excellent condition.
      Designed in the UK. 6" dual concentric driver, super tweeter, backfacing bass port. 120w max power handling. The sound is amazing, with plenty of realistic detailing.
      Small screw holes at the base from previous owner, but overall in beautiful physical and working condition. No issues with any of the drivers. Well looked after.

• By MattyW
      Item: Aurum Cantus 620 Speakers in Rosewood
      Price:  $850
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: I have gone DIY which is ironically the same reason the previous owner sold them. See here:

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: Purchased from a fellow SNAer in 2017, who bought from another member in 2014. He bought them in 2011. These are to date the best sounding factory made speakers I've ever heard in my system. 

I have the grilles, speaker spikes Svs metal pucks to prevent them damaging the floor and original packaging. I have replaced the poor sounding back plates with little jumpers of 16awg Dueland oil impregnated cotton covered tinned copper which is nicer than the original plates though I likely have those somewhere too.

Audition is welcomed and local pickup preferred. I can drop them to a Pack n Send or some such if the buyer has an account with them and pays in advance.

Specs are
      Design 2.5-way vented-box  
      Frequency Response 35Hz-30kHz  
      Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 89dB  
      Impedance 4 ohms (minimum 3.2 ohms)  
      Power Requirement 50-200W recommended  
      Tweeter Model: APR2.2. Sandwich aluminum ribbon tweeter, the size of aluminum ribbon(LWT):60mm×8.5mm×0.015mm. High power handling, shielded design, easily field-replaceable for the ribbon.  
      Midwoofer: Model: AC165/DC35F1, 1×165mm (6.5?). Aluminum frame, the compositecone(PP, carbon and mica), 35mm (1.38?) copper clad aluminum voice coil with flat wire, the special magnet system, 120mm×20mm Y30 Ferrite magnet.  
      Woofer: Model: AC165/DC35F1, 1×165mm (6.5?). Aluminum frame, the compositecone(PP, carbon and mica), 35mm (1.38?) copper clad aluminum voice coil with flat wire, the special magnet system, 120mm×20mm Y30 Ferrite magnet.  
      Crossover Frequency 1200Hz and 3200Hz  
      Crossover’s Attenuation Slope Woofer -12dB, Midwoofer -12dB, Tweeter -18dB  
      Crossover Components High quality MKP capacitors and non-polarized electrolyticcapacitors. Also, high purified OFC inductors and the metal oxide film resistors with military industrial standard.  
      Connective Cable OFC cable  
      Damping Material The polyester fiber and the PU foam  
      Connections 4 pcs gold-plated copper connectors, Bi-wiring  
      Cabinet Material High quality MDF  
      Finish:The Rosewood PU matt paint.  
      Dimensions (HWD) 1070mm×254mm×317mm (42.1?×10?×12.48?).  
      Net Weight 24.5kgs/pc (54lb/pc)  

Pictures:

• By HiFi-Man
      Was lucky to find this unit locally in Melbourne few months back. Tested all functions and found everything working good.  Inspected the unit inside by removing the covers to see in what condition the components inside. I can see few leaky caps..power filter capacitors are leaking badly. Almost all light globes needs to be replaced. Got amazed  to see the huge 1.2 KW toroidal transformer and four 22000uf 80v power filter capacitors. Wooden cover came with all scratches. But it came really well after giving a light sanding and applying bee wax. 

Checked the DC offset and found to be low which is safe. Hooked them to my Tannoy Ardens. This is a unit which really surprised me with its wide ..deep sound stage and sweetness in sound. 
      I'm slowly moving to valve and selling all my solid state units ... but decided to restore this unit to experience the full potential of the unit.

Anyway the restoration work started two weeks back.... Pictures attached here are before taking it for the full restoration... 
      Will update more details, progress and pictures here...  any suggestions, advice from pioneer experts most welcome.

• By jmone
      Item:  Pioneer Kuro LX-608a
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Good Working Order - Purchased as part of the Original Group Buy.
      Reason for selling: Moved to 4K equipment
      Payment Method: Pickup Only - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Includes the Stand, Remote, and Speakers (Never Used, still in box).  I've not used it in about 6mths thinking I could deploy it elsewhere, but turns out it is just gathering dust.  It has been working without issue for it's entire life, and if anyone is keen I'll power it up and take some more photos or you are welcome to inspect.