Sign in to follow this  
Jasperthecat

FS: DENON DVD/SACD 2910

Item: Denon DVD/SACD Player Black 2910
Price: $500 negotiable
Item Condition: Excellent condition, purchased locally brand new, boxed, limited use.
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Extremely well built, top quality sound, great unit.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Denon 1.jpg

Denon 2.jpg

Denon 3.jpg

Denon 4.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MKSOUND_HT
      Item:  Q Acoustics Concept 40 Floorstanding Speakers (Gloss Black)
      Item Condition: New in box. Sealed
      Price: $1350

Item: Q Acoustics Concept 20 Bookshelf Speakers (Gloss Black)
      Price: $580

Item: 1x Set of Q Acoustics Concept Series Speaker Stands (White)
      Price: $320 Per pair of Stands

Reason for selling: Went with another configuration 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Shipping is very much preferred. Have original boxes so they are all ready to go. Will happily check a quote for anyone interested (or semi interested)

Photos:

Location: Rowville (Postage preferred - can post anywhere in aus for extra through courier)
      Reason for selling: Changing different Path
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only (postage preferred at this stage)
      Extra Info:
      Was imported from the UK. No more stock was available in Australia.

Photo for reference (found online)

• By seadog
      Item: ATC SCM40A - Active Speakers in Cherry
      Price: $7,300
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 & only because it's been used from new. Not a mark or scratch on them. Less than 12m old.
      Reason for selling: Moving further up the ATC range
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit Only
      Extra Info: 

This is an EOI only because I will not be ready to sell these until May this year. There is an approx. 6 week lead time if you wanted these new from a dealer anyway, that just the way it is with ATC, they are built to order basically.

These speakers sell themselves. If you know ATC then you know they are a rock solid speaker company in regards to build quality, long warranty (6 years and fully transfereable to new owners), from a company who has been doing consumer and pro. active speakers for decades, a massive reputation and following for their sound quality and build quality - they simply do not fail (you have to abuse them or a lightning strike etc.) The reviews are all over the web, and on ATC own website, on hi fi forums etc. I was not really an active speaker believer before, now I will never go back to a passive, happy to discuss in depth to anyone intersted in these on why active speakers are the way to go. The build date of these are May 2019, so they will still have 5 years worth of warranty to run for the new owner. Cannot get better piece of mind than that. I have all the original boxes, manuals, speaker grills, powercords etc.

I have mine in a 4m x 8m room and they are great in that size room, and being a sealed speaker design, you can also get by in much smaller room than you would think too.

So I need to align the sale of these speakers with my order of the speakers that I am moving up to, hence the looooooong EOI time frame.

Happy to discuss and demo. local in Perth and happy to ship to an interstate buyer, however the buyer pays the shipping & insurance etc. 

**The Isolation feet and powercords in the photos are not part of the sale, I'll be keeping them for the new speakers.**

• By Thi Nguyen
      Item: Kimber Select KS2436AG USB Cable 0.5m
      Price: 400 FIRM + Postage
      Item Condition: Perfect Condition 9/10 ( could be seen as brand new - comes with outer cardboard box as well as the original mini pelican case)
      Reason for selling: Too many USB cables
      Extra Info:

Save yourself big $$$ - these cables go for $1812 RRP from JD Audio online - https://www.jdaudioonline.com.au/product/kimber-select-ks-2436/

Beautiful Sounding Cable and when reviewed by Audiobacon beats the Curious Cable

"When I first A/B’ed the Kimber with the Curious, I thought they sounded very similar as far as tone and resolution. Over time the Kimber AG is the better sounding cable by providing a smoother and more coherent listening experience"

Blurb from Kimber:

Kimber Select Hand Crafted USB Cable KS-2436
      Lift the veil that separates you from your music with this handcrafted USB audio cable. Our artisan approach to every single detail of the production of the KS2400 series delivers awesome improvements in sound quality that simply cannot be achieved by mass produced machine-built cables. Your music will come alive before you as the KS2400 series lowers the noise floor and increases the dynamics across the entire tonal range. Close your eyes and let your music carry you away!

• By mfroes
      Hello there, 

I've inherited a home theatre a while ago when my dad's mate have upgraded.
      It was composed of:
      1 Denon Amp (cant recall which one it was, but want to say AVR-700?)
      2 Axis LS-38 Front (Dual connector) want to say 150W 8Ohm
      2 Axis LS-28 backs (Dual connector) 100W 8Ohm
      1 Gale Centre 2 (Dual connector) 100W 8Ohm
      1 12" Sound Dynamics Subwoofer (stereo rca and high connector)

When moving from Brisbane down to Melbourne, the transport company have "lost" (you'll see why the quotes) a few boxes from the full moving truck. broken a few glasses, china and lost a few clothes and the front speakers with the amp. All speakers and the amp on the original boxes, with the manual, styrofoam and everything...
      I'm not saying it wasn't lost, but those boxes were pretty big, self explanatory and with big writing on them. The were very well looked after, with no marks on anywhere, so much so that the missus said "i'm not gonna help you box those ones because i know how you are with this system and they just look brand new".
      I was gonna save the Amp just as a collector's item because it had no HDMI, but it had surround through RCA, digital and optical. no fancy DTS or anything like that, so it was due to upgrade.
      I always been pretty happy with it for the movie room.
      The insurance company gave me $500 so replace them, because they said it was an "old" system.

So now I ask:
      What are the suggestions for replacement for the Front speakers and for a amp ?  Can be used, as i probably wouldn't be able to buy new.
      Cant seem to find any Axis LS-38 to replace them. When i search there are just too much that i don't understand to do it. Wouldn't mind better speakers but not worse.
      Now i'm Thinking on getting a 65" OLED TV, so i think HDMI would be a must for amp.
      what are the thoughts on 7.1/7.2? maybe a time for upgrade as well....

Currently living on North West Melbourne Vic.
    • By Thi Nguyen
      Item: Curious Evolved Blue USB Cable 0.8m
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: 9.9/10 practically brand new with all wrappings on usb still kept
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:

Up for sale is my Curious Evolved Blue USB cable - this is the latest cable from Curious and is a jump over the previous yellow curious cable which in itself was a very respectable cable. This cable easily competes with the best cables out there in the market!!! Gives a very natural tonal quality to the music

These were only release a few months ago around October (??), the cable has barely been burnt in and is the first one advertised on Stereonet

Get yourself one at a much cheaper price than RRP ($650?)