Sign in to follow this  
zydeco

FS: ExaSound e18 multi-channel USB DAC

Item: ExaSound e18 multi-channel USB DAC

Price: $900
Item Condition: Excellent 
Reason for selling: No longer being used

Payment Method:  Cash, PayPal, EFT

Extra Info: This DAC is one of the few audiophile multi-channel USB D/A converters and is the perfect solution for those with a single, computer-based, source looking to optimise active speakers or main speakers plus subs. I have, for example, created filters in Acourate which are convolved in JRiver with the 8-channel output (L-Sub, L-Bass, L-Mid, L-High …) sent via USB to the e-18 and then to the power amps. Another application is integration of multiple subs. One specific benefit for these set-ups is the e18 has analogue volume control so, together with digital control at the source, the various volume control requirements (are covered.

IMG_2432.JPG

IMG_2433b.JPG

IMG_2434a.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By barbz127
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ipswich State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal (+3% fees), Cash, EFT Reason for selling: upgraded Further information:

Current model Klein 3 (USB model) and matching Kraftwerk power supply.

Prefer pickup but can post the two boxes at your cost.

Also comes with original wall wart for the Klein.

Prefer to sell together but also open to selling the Dec separately and keeping the power supply.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: Showing their age Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal F&F, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: They need a new owner to enjoy them Further information:
      Obviously in need of a little TLC, maybe a re-cone. I am not sure what they are really worth. I have looked on HiFi Shark and I kinda get mixed information. Recent posts here suggest I am in the ballpark. They work, no voice coil rubbing, but there is some obvious damage to the edges of the cones. Maybe someone who knows how will be able to fix the cones without a re-cone. But that just ain't me 🤓.
      They came to me with a set of Quad valve gear from a very polite older gentleman and I recently used them to test that the Quad amps are working ( they are). He was a bit particular about keeping all his paperwork and stuff including brochures, catalogues, service documentation, spare parts and accessories, and instruction manuals which is why I have the brochure to go with them.
      I think he started off with a mono system and went stereo a few years later which would explain why the power amps have quite different serial numbers and these 2 drivers are different to look at.
      I won't bother with putting the specs here. Those who know what they are already know the specs and otherwise the world of Google will give anyone that asks the right questions a fount of information. 
      Price is open to discussion. Freight/postage will also need to be discussed if not picking up.

Photos:

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many IEMs Further information:

Selling used Campfire Audio Solaris Special Edition (SE) IEM (In-ear monitors / in ear headphones / earphones) (RRP $3699) with its original accessories ALO Audio Gold 16 upgrade cable (MMCX connection & 4.4 [Sony] termination) (RRP $1499). So in total (RRP $5198).

I can provide original receipts for them, it also comes with IEM's warranty card, serial number as well. (first 7 photos - with it's stock silver cable, 8th and 9th photos - with Gold 16 cable).

It is in perfect condition, no visible scratches or dent, and only 900 units of these special edition IEM are being sold worldwide.

I am selling this IEM as I have too many IEMs such as Empire Ears Wraith, 64 Audio Tia Fourte which are more expensive and better than Solaris IMO.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By robes
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Multiple copies and need to sell Further information:

- Jeff Beck Live At Ronnie Scott's
      - Dire Straits Alchemy Live 
      - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame LIVE (9-disc set)
      - Dick Cavett Show collections! (7 discs - Rock Icons, Ray Charles, John Lennon & Yoko) 

Can post if necessary or pickup at Macquarie Shopping Centre  

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Kef's LS50 speakers with stands, ready to go to a good home 

Both items are in very good condition as pictured. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands. 

Photos: 

PLEASE READ