Long time lurker

So according to my profile I've been a member since July 2007 but have only really participated in the forums in the last month to buy a Plinius Hiato off daserhalo and begin my journey once again. 

I've had Dynaudio Audience 80 for music(plus smaller same line surrounds and center) for years powered by rotel and was never really satisfied. Got rid off all the rotel gear(rmb 1095 beast),but kept the speakers in storage, had a feeling they could do more.

6-7 years later the Plinius has them singing now and I am hooked and back on the audiophile bandwagon again, and this time properly.....getting rid off the Monster cables and loving the journey on testing for the right cable, learning lots from the forums and my local shop(shout out to Douglas Hi Fi in Perth).

I'm listening to music like never before, thank you to all for sharing all your knowledge over the years, here's to many more!

J

System: 

Marantz NR1609

Plinius Hiato

FR: Dynaudio Audience 80

Centre: Audience 122c

Rear: Audience 42

Sub: Velodyne CHT10

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

Welcome back!..........................and bring your money with ya!

Hahaha! That has def become clearly apparent early on.

Getting my toys in before our first lil one comes in a few months. Wife jokes with me that Peppa Pig is gonna sound awesome with all the new gear.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pachangaloca said:

Hahaha! That has def become clearly apparent early on.

Getting my toys in before our first lil one comes in a few months. Wife jokes with me that Peppa Pig is gonna sound awesome with all the new gear.

I don't even watch TV but I can hear it..............so I put a couple of fairly powerful studio monitors on it because the rubbish sound was driving me mad!

• Like 1

Welcome (back?). I'm in a similar position with my first kid due in November and recently "completing" my audio system for what I hope will last me a good 10-15 years if not longer. My wife is a good sport and hasn't growled at me once :D

• Like 1