Sign in to follow this  
audioboat

FS: [PRICE DROP] VINTAGE RECORD HOLDER x 7

Item: Vintage record holder (7 pieces)
Price: $90.00
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
Extra Info: Got these long time ago, no longer required.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3661.JPG

IMG_3662.JPG

Edited by audioboat

Is it just me or ……………………………….

On 20/08/2019 at 10:18 PM, beetle-audio said:

I am sure I can count...........

Was 8, but one damaged. 

Qty adjusted and price also dropped.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sedgiemon
      Item Condition: Immaculate Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mackay QLD State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Transfer, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade to home theatre system, unfortunately nowhere to put them Further information: 
      Bulk Lot Happy to sell separately on request..  Everything is in perfect working order (aside from the HDMI board on the AV received as mentioned).  The combination of the NAD and the B&W as a stereo setup performs incredibly well, more than happy to audition.  I was thinking of keeping them to use in the shed, but they're too good for that.

For now, i will look to sell locally as it's going to be difficult to package everything, however i'm open to discussing with somebody to get it posted at the buyers expense (would need boxes, packing etc.).  I've never really sent audio equipment before, so i'm unsure what that would cost.

B&W DM602 S2
      Audio Monitor Bronze BX2
      NAD C372
      Sony STR-DN1050  (HDMI board failed but can be replaced.  Optical, Analogue inputs all working)

• By B3lly
      Item Condition: Used - Good Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Camperdown State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus to my requirements Further information: 
      Burson Soloist Headphone Amp / Pre - Amp for sale with King Rex USB DAC thrown in.
      Includes Burson manual and power cords for both - can also throw in a usb cable if you need one.
      1 owner - me. Very little sign of wear- some tiny nicks and scratches 
      Awesome little Class A amp - 4w into 16 ohm per channel. Has 3 inputs and 3 gain settings. Bunch of great reviews around from the time of its release.
      https://www.bursonaudio.com/products/soloist/
      https://www.headfonia.com/less-blockage-more-music-burson-soloist/

DAC was used to connect PC to unit with analogue source used on other channel.

Sydney pick up preferred - will ship at cost and risk to purchaser.

Photos: 
    • By gibbo9000
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Camberwell State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      This is a Bluestream Audio Processor with the primary function of delaying an audio signal for up to 1000ms.  It is a stereo device with analogue inputs and outputs (RCA), but internally using a 48kHz, 24 bit digital architecture.  It also has a -75db to 0db volume control.  Both the delay and the volume are 'set and forget' on the device through rotary dials.
      In my 2.1 application I had a DSP that took around 100ms to complete its processing for main channels that the Sub didn't pass through.  So I had to delay the signal to the Sub by 100ms to keep them aligned.
      Comes with 5 Volt power supply.

I have since moved to fully digital setup that can handle that level of delay.

Let me know if you need a device that wastes time!

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: Mint brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: Uneeded bought for Denon Jap deck that I sold today Tortech Isolation transformer- brand new - un boxed yesterday. P/ N SD100-300 input 230-240 v ac  50 hx 1.25 A.  output  100 V AC 300 VA  

Price includes freight 

• By Andrew_Ziegler
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Thornleigh State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pick-up, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  Having moved on to some Magneplanar's and Class D Amps, I'm letting go of the Yamaha. I am the one and only owner and it's been driving my Paradigm Signature S2's for the past 6 years. It is in excellent condition with no marks on it. Inspection/audition is welcome as long as I haven't sold the S2's.