Sign in to follow this  
zydeco

WTB: Perreaux SM2 or SM3 pre-amp

Item: Perreaux SM2 or SM3 Pre-Amp
Price Range: Fair Price
Item Condition: Working order. Prefer as per spec and/or serviced by qualified tech.
Extra Info: Based in Perth, WA.

57 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Item: Perreaux SM2 or SM3 Pre-Amp
Price Range: Fair Price
Item Condition: Working order. Prefer as per spec and/or serviced by qualified tech.
Extra Info: Based in Perth, WA.

Here you go mate!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/baldivis/stereo-systems/perreaux-sm3-pre-amp-and-pmf-1850-power-amplifier/1225973920

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamanthaHiFi
      Item Condition: Great condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Maroubra State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: I only need one pre amp Further information: 
      This is one of the more desirable versions of the legendary Quad 44. More information about which models are best is available online. The serial number of this unit is 'Q 037663'.

A second phono input card is included as an extra when buying this pre amp. 

Sometimes there's a bit of an issue with input switching when you first start the unit, but this is a rather minor thing, Please keep in mind that this is a vintage pre-amp that is working normally 95%+ of the time. 

Photos: 

• By Luciano Milioli
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Wetherill Park State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash, EFT, other equipments... Reason for selling: Upgrade Working Great, this refined and powerfull amp is made in New Zealand by the well known Perreaux, a renowned maker of high quality, high-end audiophile audio.

There is only a small visual damage in the letter "R" (see picture), only visible if looking close. That is why the price is half of the same model on used market and 1/4 of a similar new one. 

I may accept small speakers or DAC to trade.

REgards,

Luciano

• By petec
      Price: $1500 Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sydney Lower North Shore State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal (buyer pays 3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      I bought this direct from Singapore (Alvin at Vinshine Audio before the Australian distributor was established( to couple with the Terminator DAC. For really obscure reasons that didn't work out, in hindsight I wish it did.  I used it for barely 2 weeks back Dec 18 / Jan 19. It will have the balance of the 3 year warranty.  I believe the current retail is around $2800 so this is near half price for effectively brand new. I have all original packaging and can ship at buyers expense

The EX Series is tuned to reproduce sound quality with balance mid and smooth extension in both ends, high and low extension. True Class-A biased, fully discrete input and output stages are the heart of the EX-P7. Rich in tonal quality, details, and high resolution. Silky smooth volume control thanks to the discrete R2R volume control, of which known for its precise and accurate volume adjustment with precision matched resistors.

Blue Moon award from 6moons  http://6moons.com/audioreviews2/kinki5/1.html
      From the review: ... if you run a premium DAC  without volume... then such context calls out the EX-P7 as a spectacularly cost-effective yet premium solution.  One needn't spend glossy front-cover coin to get high performance.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By kenflux
      Item: Perreaux 6200b power amplifier
      Price: $550
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: no longer needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:Selling this beauty of a power amp, its not overly pretty but that is not what it is designed to do.
      270W into 8ohm
      450W into 4ohm
      650W into 2ohm
      this thing is designed for power. I purchased it to run some power hungry Kef Reference 104/2  but have since changed directions. This thing is perfect for 2 channel listening or for giving some home theater speakers some real power. The fan has been removed for Hifi listening by the previous owner
      Buyer is welcome to Audition before purchasing.
      pickup is from Wyoming, 1 hour north of Sydney. Will not Ship, this thing weighs a ton. Thanks

Power output: 270 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.09% Damping factor: 200
      Input sensitivity: 0.77V
      Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
      Dimensions: 483 x 177 x 447mm Weight: 25kg Year: 1986 Less
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Gecko Asiks
      Hi, I'm trying to work out how much my old school Perreaux SA80B amp is worth these days.

I've checked the web without any luck so does anyone have an idea or know who I can contact? 

Cheers. M